MSK: Why Am I Feeling This Way? (2Jung)

Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha smirked when she saw Yerin walking into the hallway of the school building. She's hiding in one corner waiting for the right time to finally fulfill her plan against Jung Yerin.

"Come closer to me, Jung Yerin. Let's play a game together." Eunha said while watching Yerin walking closer to her.

When Yerin is just a few steps away from her, Eunha went our from the corner and purposely bumped into Yerin. Eunha dropped the books on her hands, hoping that Yerin will help her pick it up. She internally smiled when Yerin kneeled down and started picking up some books on the floor. When Yerin is about to touch the other book, Eunha hold her hand acting like she was about to pick that book too. They both looked on each others eyes and Eunha will admit that Jung Yerin is really pretty. But Eunha knows that her hatred towards that girl will always win over her.

'Look straight in my eyes, playgirl. Today is the start of my evil plan against you. Fall in love with me, Jung Yerin.'

Eunha gave Yerin her most charming smile and looked at the latter seductively. She's willing to do everything just to capture the heart of that player.

"You're so pretty, miss. What's your name?" Yerin asked with a flirty smile on her face. Eunha can't help but cringed internally.

"I'm Jung Eunbi but I want to be called Eunha. I'm sorry for bumping into you. And thanks for helping me." Eunha said looking straight in Yerin's eyes. She then let go of her hand because she doesn't like that girl, so much.

The two girls both stand up still looking on each others' eyes. Eunha is doing her best in acting flirty but still keeping her guards up. She promised that no matter what happens, she will never fall in love with Jung Yerin.

"It's okay. Am...this is the first time I saw you, pretty girl. I hope you don't mind if I'll invite you to eat snack with me after the class." Yerin said then winked at Eunha. "Can I have your phone number, Eunha-ssi?"

Eunha wants to roll her eyes on the cocky Yerin. She can't believe how bold and flirty the playgirl is.

"I'm sorry but..." Eunha said observing Yerin's face. She laughed internally when Yerin looks surprised. She's pretty sure that Yerin never got rejected by a girl before. "I don't know your name. Can you tell me your name first, miss?"

Eunha pretends that she doesn't know the infamous Jung Yerin of this school. Yerin felt offended that Eunha doesn't know her but that thought made her smirked inside. If Eunha doesn't know who she is, it means she doesn't know of Yerin's playgirl status too. 

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself first. I thought you already know me. I'm Jung Yerin." Yerin said then hold Eunha's right hand. She kissed it slowly then smiled sweetly at Eunha. "Nice to meet you, Eunha-ssi."

Eunha faked a smile to Yerin. But deep inside, she really wants to slap the face of that playgirl right now. Eunha just smiled at Yerin who is still smiling at her. They are unaware that both of them had an evil plan against each others.

---------------------------------

"Good job, Eunha unnie. I am part of the school dance team club together with Jung Yerin. You know what? She keeps on asking me about you when I told her that we're friends." Sinb said excitedly.

Sinb, Yuju and Eunha are currently eating in a coffee shop after their classes ended. Eunha smirked after Sinb told her that Yerin seems interested with her after they had a snack together yesterday. Eunha felt excited to continue her game.

"I really hope that you won't  be the victim in your own game, Eunha-ya. Karma is real, you know?" Yuju said making Eunha pouted cutely at her.

"Yuju-baby, sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter