I'll Be Waiting (YeJu)

Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I'll Be Waiting

Pairing: Yerin and Yuju (YeJu)

----------------------------

Moving on is hard and might take a long process but true love can always wait.

I always dreamed of a beautiful lovestory of mine.

I love watching fairytales stories because there's always a happy ending.

I'd always believe that love can give you the happines you've always dreaming of.

But dreams are way better than reality. Love is not always beautiful and perfect like I had always thought it would be.

I've found the most beautiful girl in my eyes but sadly, her heart already belongs to someone else.

I want to confess my feelings for her but should I give it a try? She's happy in love with her own bestfriend now.

My heart keeps on breaking whenever I saw them together inside the school. They look so happy and perfect together that I will be so heartless if ever I tried to break them apart.

'I will always stay in love with you no matter what, Yuju. I know I'm such a fool to keep on waiting for you but what can I do? My heart can't forget you. My heart always belongs to you.'

------------------------------

The bullying games are all over but my heart can't get over her until now. I thought my love for her will forever remain in secret until one day, I've found enough courage to finally confess my love for her.

Luckily, her relationship with Eunha-ssi ended already and she's now on the stage of moving on.

I did everything to heal her broken heart. I did everything to make her happy and feel my love but everything I did for her seems never good enough.

Her heart can't still forget her first love.

Her heart is still close for someone else.

And her heart is still telling her that we're just friends.

Even if Yuju always saw Eunha-ssi and Sowon unnie happily together. Even if it was clear enough to her that she and Eunha-ssi are not lovers anymore.

She can't still open her heart and let me in.

Eunha-ssi left leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter