Episode 1

Bachelors' Paradise S2- A Monsta X Dating Show
 
 

episode 1

Cheers to Love


 


tumblr_inline_nz4903tyQR1tirewe_540.png   replace with fc, the height is 90!!1!   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg




"We've laughed with them, we've cried with them and most and foremost, we accompanied them on their journey to find love.", a low voice speaks as a compilation of snippets of the last season of Bachelors' Paradise is shown. Bubble baths, dramatic rescues out of giant fish tanks and fluffy scenes of a couple holding their pinky fingers. Guys looking happy, girls looking distraught and then there is a certain girl that giggles uncannily as she rubs her palms, a little cookie necklace dangling on her neck, before the final three Hidden Cards of the prior season are shown together with the winners of season 1.

"Accompany seven bachelors on their journey to find love and happiness!", the voice proceeds and the Bachelors' Paradise logo pops up, followed by seven images of young men holding red roses. “Once more seven young men are on the search for love, taking 21 young women with them, trying to find the one they can spend the rest of their lives with.“

Numerous clips of scenes of the upcoming show are to be seen, displaying lost women wandering through the city on the verge of despair, girls running towards blue water on a beach and finally the faces of some of the men, looking very serious as they are standing in front of the female collective, handing out red roses.

“This season will be very different from the prior one, I promise.“, one of the bachelors is shown during an one-on-one seating, laughing cheekily into the camera. “But one thing remains - love is the ultimate goal.“, he says and then winks.

“But not all of them are really looking for love - the bachelors who really look for love AND to top it all are billionaires are called Hidden Cards and it’s the contestants’ job to find out who of them is really there for love and who is only there to play tricks on them. The journey starts right now… here on Bachelor’s Paradise - Season 2.“

After the explanation of the narrator, the venue of the opening episode is shown and it’s not the mansion that the audience is expecting. It’s a night club and it’s packed, too. The camera zooms through the club, displaying the three floors which are dubbed as the main floor, the VIP area and the VVIP rooms. The entire interior looks high class and colorful captions added to dreamy layover effects praise the club as the No 1 club in the Gangnam district. In front of the club a red carpet is rolled out and a bunch of people are waiting in lines behind golden barriers to welcome the contestants of the show and spend a lively night with them.

A limousine parks in front of the club and a young woman in a pastel colored dress gets out, her rose blonde hair neatly tied up in a cute bun. She gasps as she sees the front door of the club and the people waiting in line to get in stare at her as her eyes keep widening.

“Hello, my name is Choi Ran, also known as YouTuber Ran-Go!“, she introduces herself in an interview section and smiles brightly. "My impression of the show? Well... I didn't expect it to start in a club, to be honest."

There is not much time left for her, as the next contestant is shown, following her out of the car to approach the entrance. It’s a known face that viewers already know from Season 1. The contestant that got eliminated first. A blonde girl called Sara. She is accompanied by another woman whose wavy hair cascades down her shoulders to lead the eye to a dress that is short, neon yellow and full of tiger stripes.
“Hi, I’m Choi Minyoung“, the one in the bold dress introduces herself in an interview section where she is seated next to the comeback contestant Sara. “And I’m Han Sara.“ Minyoung takes the lead, shortly after Sara is done talking. “We’re here to redeem Sara’s reputation! She just can’t get eliminated like last time and not get another chance!“, Minyoung speaks, “And I’m here to support her, that’s what best friends are there for!“

The first three contestants disappear into the club, leaving behind the entrance area where the last contestant in the car is welcomed. It’s a woman that wears an outfit that reminds a lot of a uniform. A uniform that resembles the SNSD Genie outfits.

The seemingly young woman greets the cameras and the information box on the bottom of the screen dubs her as Choi Yonghwa, 32, pilot. A bunch of colorful captions are popping up around her, calling her '32 years old!' and 'still looking like a young girl! WOW!'. She just smiles into the cameras and joins the others inside of the club.

Another limousine parks in front of the club and when the first women leave it, the line of people waiting to pass the bouncers gets nervous. People are getting their phones out to get a snapshot of who stands in front of them.

The first one is a rather known face in the fashion industry. Model Kwon Haru shines in a floral dress, smiling into the cameras like it’s no big deal with another gorgeous woman right behind her that is just as thrilling to the masses of 'fans' even though she doesn’t get as often photographed as Haru.

“Hello, my name is Yoo Ari and I’m a 27- year old professional dancer.“, she says.

Ari’s dress looks a lot more impressive, showing much cleavage and being of a dark tone of shimmering red, complimenting the busty body of the contestant. It’s a big too long to look comfortable enough to dance inside of the club but she moves in it like a fairy floating over the concrete. Right behind her, two more women leave the car, one wearing a short dress with long sleeves in bright purple that at the edges of the sleeves turn into a light blue. It looks as if little fish scales are shimmering on it and it has some augmented purple lights along the arm parts. The info box tells the audience that said contestant is Kim Eunha… a mermaid.

“Look at this stuff ~ Isn’t it neat~? Wouldn’t you think this girl has the absolutely perfect dress on tonight?“, she sings into the camera as her fingers are wiggling above her shoulders, so the audience focuses on her dress. She laughs and winks, then clasps her hands together and blinks multiple times, letting her glittering fake lashes flutter like hummingbird wings. “I’m a mermaid, ready to jump into a pool of handsome, young men!“

The hype around the contestants is not over yet. Shin Myunguk, a 26-year old ballerina and model sports her classy black dress as she blows kisses towards the many phones directed at her. The phones get redirected the moment an actual idol gets out of the car, however. Girlgroup Limon’s very own  Park Iseul steps out of the car. A soft smile graces her lips while she slightly waves towards the people, before she quickly moves forwards to escape the scenery and disappear into the club as soon as possible.

The last one getting out of the car has a familiar voice introducing her. “In season 1 Ryuu Nara joined the show to make Korea fertile again. Unfortunately… while Ryuu Nara got engaged in the last 6 months… I’ve not actively taken part in the fertility rate of South Korea myself… and thus was sent to join Season 2…“ The face of Im Sohyun pops up, former finalist Ryuu Nara’s business partner. She's the typical small town beauty, not too excentric but still extraordinarily pretty enough to stand out in a group of women. Grouped up with all the models, she matches into it perfectly.

Compared to the other three, who are still busy with greeting the fans outside of the club, Sohyun walks passed all the people straight, her y librarian look making her untouchable for anyone. A few “HOW IS RYUU NARA?“ shouts still reach her and she’s seen shortly turning around to check where the calls come from, yet she doesn’t reply to any of them.

Inside of the club, a wild party is already getting started. A lot of people are occupying the dance floor that is the center of the club, making it hard to distinguish between actual contestants and wild party folks. But the contestants all enter, one by one, to find someone in a suit standing in the middle of the DJ stage right in front of the dance floor. He holds a few cards in his hands and the moment he speaks, the music is muted and the spotlights are directed at him.

“YO, PARTY FOLKS!“, he yells into his mic, making it overdrive. The squeaking sound causes the people in the club to wince and cover their ears. Luckily, the guy on the stage keeps a moderate volume after that unfortunate incident.

“Oh *censor tone*, sorry!“, he apologizes and clears his throat. “My name’s # to the Gun and I’m the host of the party tonight!“, he opens the party, however he halts for a brief moment and pushes his in-ears a bit, getting some instructions that don’t make him look very content with the situation. “I’m just kidding.“, he corrects himself, but keeps a grumpy expression after the rebuke. “The host is, of coooourse…., no other than BACHELOR’S PARADISE!“

The crowd cheers and the MC continues.

“Are you all curious of who the bachelors of this season will be?“, he asks and holds the mic towards the crowd, making it 
scream loudly in approval. “Then let me introduce to you… the bachelors of Bachelors’ Paradise Season 2.“

The huge screen behind him suddenly starts playing a video of the seven bachelors, giving little introductions of who the bachelors are. The contestants are shown watching the short clips with some of them gasping in awe at the line-up. Especially when Lee Minhyuk shows up on screen, the club visitors get out of control.





 


Once the video is over, someone jumps on the stage, completely dressed in black. Black suit, black tie, black shirt. Only his hair is kept in a lightly dyed brown tone. It’s one of the bachelors and on the bottom of the screen a rose and a rolling ring pop up, followed by the words 'Bachelor Changkyun'. He talks into his mic - obviously knowing more how to use it than the MC - and his low voice conducts the volume of the party folks.

“ARE YOU READY TO HIT IT OFF? GIVE ME A BACHELOR PARTY!!!“

“BACHELOR PARTY!!!“

The narrator chimes in while the cameras zoom over all the areas, showing where the bachelors and the contestants are positioned at at the moment. "Will the contestants manage to find all of the bachelors or will they fail to make a good first impression? Who will manage, who will fail? Now on Bachelor's Paradise - Season 2."

 



The party has just begun and the next contestant introduces herself with the words “I was hoping the MC was a bachelor, too. He is kinda cute. But if he’s not available, no thank you.“ It’s a young woman with a soft shade of red in her hair. Her information box reveals her as Kim Maehwa, 27, dance teacher.

Maehwa is shown raiding the dance floor with a bunch of other women. They’re all dancing together, even though one is very bad at dancing and another one looks overly uncomfortable. The one that is so bad at dancing gets constantly asked to be taken pictures with and a little introduction snippet explains why.

“Hey, my name is Summer and I’m a YouTuber who is here to uncover the best parts of the show!“, she reveals and immediately starts laughing. A short compilation of her YouTube channel snippets are shown and the captions ‘Famous Summer is already taking everyone‘s attention’ with a cheer sound effect follow.

Back to the dance floor, she’s dragged in front of one of the cameras, trying to speak against the loud music in the background. If there’s a word to describe her, it’s outstanding. Her short, bleached hair is fighting for attention with the actual suit she's wearing.  “EVERYONE IS SO STRUCK BECAUSE I’M IN THE SHOW, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE BUNCH OF MODELS HERE?! MY HEAD STILL HAS TO PROCESS THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY BEAUTIFUL AND FAMOUS PEOPLE HERE!“

The uncomfortable looking one behind her shortly glances into the camera, giving it a faint smile as her arms are crossed and she’s looking as if she’s trying to find a way out of the club. Son Kyungmi, a 22-year old student from Yonsei, wears a simple black skirt to a white blouse, her jet black hair cascading down her shoulders. The very opposite of her is personified by Kang Hayeon, a 23-year old farmer girl that sports a short baby pink dress. She constantly twirls around, checking out the many different people and also seems to be amazed by the ceiling and the glittering lights shining down on her.

“I’ve never been to a club like that before. It’s amazing!“, she says in a short interview section.

The club is buzzing after a while and people are going crazy as the alcohol starts to flow from every corner of the room.  Two bachelors in particular are the cause of many shoutouts and screams when they’re hitting it off on the DJ stage, pouring Whiskey and Champagne like water.

Bachelor Jooheon is right behind the DJ desk, demonstrating his musical skills while Changkyun is having the time of his life in front of it. He’s dancing with his bottles, focusing especially on the female clubbers.

“I was just having a good time.“, he says in the little interview booth and laughs. “If that’s a crime, arrest me.“, he adds and playfully holds his hands towards the camera.
 
Back to the club, two more contestants are shown and they look… just the same. Just that one keeps her hair in a natural brown, while the other one sports vibrant red. The twins Jeon Heebyul and Jeon Haebyul are coming for the DJ stage.

The two 21-year old women pop up on the interview section, both smiling into the camera. “This one is a Kim Seokjin Classic Diva Moments Collection dress.“, Heebyul, the one with the natural hair color says. She wears a dark blue dress that shimmers in the light. Her neck, ears and wrists are adorned with shiny jewels that look like they cost a fortune. “And this one is a Kim Seokjin Naugthy Nights Collection dress!“, the red-haired Haebyul adds. Her top is covered in sparkling diamonds, parted through a light, shimmering, coral pink fabric that her skirt consists of. The wafer-thin cloth at the back of her dress is attached to two bracelets on her wrists, giving the impression of Empress Cleopatra herself sitting in the room.

Haebyul climbs up the stage first, leaving her sister behind in the crowd. Changkyun immediately notices her and helps her up.

“Who are you, gorgeous?!“, he screams against the super loud volume that Jooheon is throwing at the dancing mess in front of him.

“The best thing that ever walked into your life!“, Haebyul screams back at the bachelor and he immediately starts laughing.

“Do you want something to drink that is… not coming from a bottle a dozen of people already nipped on?!“, he asks and Haebyul nods, both of them disappearing from the stage. A moment later Heebyul takes her turn, getting up on the stage (using the stairs, though, and not giving anyone the chance to laugh at her trying to climb up the stage just like her sister).

Jooheon stares at her for a whole moment before his face turns baffled. “OH MY GOD, HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! YOUR HAIR WAS RED A MOMENT AGO!“, he shouts at her and Heebyul just smiles at him.

In a different part of the club, the polished shoes of a bachelor are shown and the moment the camera zooms from his shoes up to his face, edited stars are sparkling around him, a lovey-dovey melody playing while the caption 'Mr. y is entering’ graces his entrance.

Bachelor Hoseok is browsing through the VIP table area, the people sitting there turning their heads for him.

“Some people know me, some people don’t. I don’t really care about those things, but it’s still a nice feeling when people look at you and you know you’re beautiful to them.“, his voice dubs the moment.

A certain contestant can completely agree to the beauty of the bachelor. Son Chaelee, 22 years old, barista, is wearing a black, long dress in which she walks rather unstable. The long dress is slightly dragging on the floor and her matching black, six-inch pumps are every now and then fighting their way for exposure through the edges of the dress. Chaelee notices the bachelor and immediately moves into his direction, trying her best to focus not to step on her dress as she suddenly loses her balance and stumbles forwards, falling on her hands and knees. People around her are staring at her and it takes MC Gunhee to hurry over to her and offer her a hand. The contestant completely ignores his attempt to help her, just gets up and suddenly starts laughing out loud, flashing him a wide grin. “Thanks, but I’m okay. I have a date with someone special.“, she tells him, dusts off her dress an unstably continues her way up to the VIP area.

“Huh?!“ When she gets there Hoseok is already gone and Chaelee is shown irritatedly looking for him.

Approaching the bachelor of her dreams isn’t only Chaelee’s biggest problem. With a worthy Flowerboy entrance, Lee Minhyuk joins the fun and when he sets his first step on the dancefloor, the lights are all on him. A human grape almost immediately forms around him and makes it gets  impossible to get close to him.

In a corner, the first contestant who got introduced, Choi Ran, the gaming YouTuber, tries to figure out how to get close to Minhyuk. She tries once, mentioning that she’s a contestant of Bachelor’s Paradise and wants to talk to Minhyuk but gets pushed away immediately. When she tries the second time, she tries to pull the YouTuber card but even that one isn’t effective. So, Ran stands in her corner again, pouting at the sight of the massive fan wall of bachelor Lee Minhyuk.

On the other side of the room, Hayeon, Summer, Maehwa and Kyungmi are watching the bunch of people going crazy over the actor as well.

“Do you think we should try to get close to him?“, Summer asks.

“We should. Do you see any other bachelor around? Except for the one on the DJ stage... but he’s occupied.“, Hayeon answers and points at Jooheon who is partying next to Heebyul.

A short commentary snippet is thrown into the program, Kyungmi’s face popping up. “I’m a die-hard Lee Minhyuk fan, to be honest.“, she comments. “But approaching him like that is just… People should give him some space and respect his privacy.“

“Then let’s go! Fighting!“, Summer announces and together with Hayeon she throws herself into the crowd, trying to get through the sea of people that separates her from the actor. Unfortunately she gets dragged away by a bunch of her own fans, hectically looking from the fans to the actor, feeling torn between caring for her loyal followers and the chance to actually meet the famous bachelor. In the end she doesn’t manage to get close to him at all.

“That, my dear friends, is the reason you should never try to date a famous person. Lee Minhyuk is awesome, but the struggle is real. Point proven“, her commentary shortly is blended it.

Maehwa and Kyungmi are left behind, figuring out what to do next. While Kyungmi is focusing on the glass of water in her hands, Maehwa is checking the area for more bachelors and looks startled when one of them really happens to cross their way. With gaping, Maehwa watches how Hoseok walks passed them.

“Shin Hoseok is perfection.“, she says and sighs loudly, seemingly drifting into her cozy dreamworld. She gets reminded by the camera staff that she’s still in the middle of her interview and goes on. “I was contemplating if I should talk to him… but when I made up the courage, he was gone. Like a daydream. They just shortly turn up and you only have a second to catch them... then they’re gone.“

Once again there is a dramatic opening for another cast member and the high class looking Manolo Blahniks reveal that it’s another contestant who hasn’t been introduced yet. The camera circles around the shoes until it zooms out and reveals the person standing close to the entrance, observing everything around her.

“My name is Hwang Baerim and I’m a hospital heiress and medical student.“, she introduces herself and smiles into the camera. Her make-up and hair are on point and she wears classy earrings and a classy black dress. “When I entered the club, the first thing I did was checking out my rivals. It was pretty easy to find out who of the people in the  club were common party people and who were part of the show. My rival contestants were looking like they could hit it off instantly on a prom.“, she says and then laughs a bit. “No, seriously, they all looked really pretty.“

As she explained it in the interview, she just stands at the entrance for a few minutes before her head shifts towards the DJ stage and she starts moving, walking around the crowded dance floor and heading straight for the DJ desk where Jooheon is still having a great time with Heebyul.

“Hi“, she greets Jooheon and gives him a gentle smile which the bachelor replies to with a grin and a hand motion that signalizes her to come closer. Heebyul next to him gives her a disaproving frown.

 

 



“Hi, I’m bachelor Hyungwon.“, a tall, slim guy says and looks into the camera like it’s the office. He looks neatly dressed and manages to not let his expression slip for just a single second. “I hate clubs.“ That’s where his interview suddenly ends and he is shown sitting next to bachelor Hyunwoo in one of the VVIP rooms. It’s a small room that is filled with cozy looking couches and a table packed with different liquors. In front of the bachelors a window front allows the best possible view on the main dance floor but the bachelors don’t seem overly interested in it. Hyungwon looks slightly annoyed while Hyunwoo looks very nervous.

During Hyunwoo's interview, he admits “I’ve been to clubs before. But never with the premise, that I’m definitely taking a girl home with me.“ He laughs for a moment, then notices that his words are easily to misunderstand and his laughters turn uneasy immediately. “I mean… we’re taking them all home with us. I mean… I mean…“ He suddenly turns mute and just looks into the camera, completely frozen.

Minyoung and Sara, who are downstairs in front of the dance floor, notice how the national swimmer is peeking through the glass.

“Look!“, Minyoung shouts and points up. “We have to get there somehow!“

“But that’s the VVIP area…", Sara mentions and shifts her head from the direction of the entrance to the area, where two bouncers are controlling everyone who is trying to get through. “Do you think, we can get through?“

“Sure!“, Minyoung answers and walks up to the bulky guys in suits. “Hey there! We’re VIPs!“, she tells them. “Our future husbands are waiting upstairs for us!“

The bouncers shortly exchange glances, then both laugh at her. “Nice try, kitty.“

“Kitty?!“, Minyoung hisses and Sara quickly drags her away from the two men.

“I told you it's not that easy!“, Sara sighs when suddenly a bachelor passes the two girls by. It’s bachelor Changkyun who’s accompanied by the red-haired twin, both completely ignoring the two other contestants in their gleefulment.

“Wait!“, Minyoung tries but Changkyun doesn’t hear her and is gone too soon.

Another bunch of contestants notices the bachelor leaving with the contestant. The group consisting of Haru, Ari, Eunha, Myunguk, Iseul and Sohyun are standing between the bar and the dance floor, Ari nudging Haru next to her.

“Hey, should we join them?“, Ari asks the group.

Haru tilts her head and then shrugs. “Not feeling that bachelor.“, she says as suddenly some random guy approaches her with a drink and asks her to join her in the VIP area. She spots Hoseok still walking around the VIP area and smiles at the guy, before she joins him. The others stick to Ari.

Ari walks towards the bouncers like she owns the place, with the other girls following her. Nobody talks or looks at the bouncers (except for Eunha who is poking one of them while making a “Boop!“ sound) and just like that they pass.

„WHAT?!“ Minyoung and Sara are right next to the bouncers and Minyoung instantly starts complaining to them. “But…but WHY?!“

 



Inside of the VVIP room, the bachelors react rather surprised when a bunch of women suddenly takes over the room. Changkyun can’t help but feel more than happy about it and he starts showering them in champagne. “Cheers to us all being in this wonderful, wonderful show!“

“YAAAAAAYS!“, Haebyul approves.

“I think, the right word for it would have been 'Cheers'“, Ari corrects her with a grin.

The women all look for a nice place to sit and very soon, Hyungwon and Hyunwoo are sandwiched by Ari and Myunguk, while Eunha sits down next to Haebyul. Myunguk very skeptically eyes Ari, sitting next to Sohyun whose eyes scream ‘WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!’

The only one who is sitting rather alone is Iseul. She keeps her distance to the others, yet stays close enough not to look like an outcast. But instead of gulping down the alcohol that Changkyun is pouring, she sticks to a glass of orange juice.

“It wasn’t like I didn’t want to have fun with the others. I’m just alcohol intolerant. Drinking is super unhealthy to me. Not that it's healthy to anyone… but yeah. You wouldn’t eat almonds if you’re allergic to them either, would you?“, her interview snippets explains it.

The group keeps drinking and having their private party in the separate room until the point where most of them are drunk. Hyunwoo is leaning back, almost asleep, his head all red while Changkyun is babbling something to Eunha and Haebyul. Hyungwon is the only rather sober one, still pouring champagne to Sohyun as she is holding her glass towards him.

“You shouldn't drink more unless you want to get drunk like the others. But I doubt it. Ladies usually don’t get wasted in front of the entire nation.“, he suggests her and for the first time a genuine smile shows up on her lips.

“Wow. Mothers really must like you. I can see my mom swooning all over you. She’d die to have a son-in-law like you.“, Sohyun comments.

Myunguk frowns at the conversation, the two are having and her whole posture changes. She sits up, throws her hair back and starts calling out for Hyungwon’s attention in the sweetest voice, she can bring up.

“We should probably drink some water now.“, she says and smiles at the bachelor who gives her an approving nod. He uses some of the wine glasses to fill water into and reaches them out to the two contestants. The moment Sohyun gets her water and drinks it like a lady, Myunguk bites her lower lip and copies her.

“Changkyun, what does 'King of the Clubs’ mean? Do you own clubs? Are you a DJ? Do you just like to party?“, Ari asks and Changkyun redirects his attention from Eunha and Haebyul to her.

“I’m all of that and nothing.“, he answers playfully and tries to grab a glass to fill it with some Vodka.

“Then are you a promoter?“, she further wants to know.

Changkyun just laughs, sips on his glass and then moves closer to her.

“Heeeeeey… I think I know you!“, he says.

"Oh, I don't think so."Ari just laughs at it, giving him a wicked smile that could kill a kitten.

The two get interrupted by the noisy yells of Eunha and Haebyul who have come to an end of their drink-off. Haebyul seems to be the winner since she's the one still sitting straight on her seat unlike Eunha who has to cling onto the backrest not to slip off the couch.

“Aaaaaaand, Ariel wins the gaaaaaame!“, she shouts.

“Just because your hair is red, it doesn't mean you’re a mermaid!“, Eunha huffs back at her with squinted eyes.

“You aren’t a mermaid, either! You don’t have a tail!“

“I do have a tail! I just don't have it on right now!“, Eunha argues.

Haebyul gets unusual quiet for a moment, then grabs a full glass of a screwdriver drink and pours it over Eunha's legs, ruining her dress.

“There’s no tail! I put water on it! You! Yoooooooou….“ There’s a short pause. “Lied.“

Eunha looks at her dress and then at Haebyul. “Nooooo. A mermaid doesn't swim in orange juice. Water. I swim in water.“

“Oooooooooh!“, Haebyul sounds like she has finally understood the reason of all existence. “My bad."

Then the two of them start laughing.

After their little chat, Haebyul gets up and moves over to slump down next to Hyunwoo, who moves his head as she leans onto his broad shoulders.

“Hey bulky man.“, she greets him.

Hyungwon looks over at the two. “Are you okay, Haebyul?“, he wants to know.

“Ooooooh! You remember my name! I love you!“, she sweetly purrs at him. “I want to be with a sweet, sweet guy like you! You have a very weird face, you know? It looks amazing the way you move it! But your face on itself isn’t all that attractive…!“

Hyungwon frowns and even Myunguk and Sohyun look like a car accident happened in front of their eyes.

“I can’t believe she really said that.“, Myunguk’s commentary is blended it.

Back to Haebyul, she turns from Hyungwon to Hyunwoo and keeps babbling stuff that irritates everyone.

“Can I ask you something, Mr. Awkward but Cute?“

Hyunwoo is completely speechless, and mutely watches her.

"How do you taste?“

“…huh?“

Hyunwoo raises his eyebrows and doesn’t manage to find an answer. When it’s too late, Haebyul has already grabbed him and pulls him into a kiss that shocks everyone in the room except for Changkyun who applauds.

“Whooooho, am I next?“

Hyungwon’s entire face shifts into the very impression of “What the heck“ and Haebyul laughs and points at him.

“That’s what I meant! That’s a meme-worthy face!“

 

 



Far away from all the drama, two lost contestants have left the club to have a quiet moment together in a dark corner next to the venue.

Contestants Misoon and Hojung are standing in front of a tree, little red lights lightening weakly in the darkness close to their hands.

“Smoking is gross.“, Bang Misoon, 24, waitress, says during her interview. “And it kills people. But isn’t it a tragic, yet beautiful way to die of your very most ugly addiction? It’s like Romeo and Juliet. Their obsession was called love.“

Next to Misoon, contestant Hojung, 22, university student, shines in her vogue-worthy golden dress. It looks classy, yet outstanding at the same time and makes even more obvious how Misoon’s dress isn’t even fitting her completely.

“Oh, look!“, the younger one says and points at a guy suddenly coming up at them.

The guy is shirtless, his hair is all sweaty and he looks more than happy to find the two women standing in front of the tree with cigarettes.

“YES!“, he exclaims. Bachelor Hoseok gives the cameras a goofy eye-smile, a peace sign and then reaches out for Misoon’s shoulder. He leans against her, making her stumble on the spot because he’s way heavier than she expected. “Can I get one, too? I lost mine…“, he says, his voice being very heavy and sleep-deprived.

“Sure.“, Misoon answers aloof and hands him one. Hojung lights it up for the half- guy and both women eye him from head to toe.

“Why don't you wear a shirt anymore?“, Hojung dares to ask.

“Actually… I have no idea. It was suddenly gone.“, he says and chuckles a bit.

“Yep. Shirts happen to disappear every now and then. It’s normal.“, Misoon comments and Hoseok’s face moves closer to hers. Misoon gets obviously nervous from the closeness they share and she can’t even run away from him as he has a strong hold of her.

“You understand me so well… wait… I forgot your name.“

“I haven’t told you before. It’s the first time we’re talking.“, Misoon informs him.

“Oh, yeah, right. So what was it again?“

“Misoon.“

A short and very unimpressed “Wow.“ slips over Hojung’s lips.

 

 


One bachelor hasn’t been found in the entire club yet, but just like him the last contestant hasn’t been around the area, either.

The Darth Vader theme is suddenly playing as a woman in a short, black dress with long sleeves enters the club. She’s wearing sun glasses and her metallic blue shoes match perfectly to her short blue hair.

As if she was the Grim Reaper, people are making space for her and as she gets closer to the bar, where her objective sits, she takes off her sun glasses in slow-motion.

“I’m Kim Sook from the Sook Food Empire.“, her introduction plays, showing her standing motionless in front of an ever-changing background of multiple restaurants showing up. “I’m a food critic.“, she adds to that, looking not so happy "Nobody is save from me.". There lies aggression in her eyes and discontent that threatens to destroy you.

Sook’s introduction shifts into her interview and the impression from the introduction has changed completely. She suddenly looks on fire, determined, even challenged. "The moment I saw Yoo Kihyun being part of the show… everything changed for me. Yoo Kihyun… is my personal arch-nemesis.“

Said bachelor is sitting at the bar, ignoring the many people around him stealing glances, staring at him like an animal in a zoo. A few seats further away contestant Yonghwa in her uniform is watching how Sook approaches Kihyun.

“If that isn’t the Gordon Ramsay reject.“, she breaks the ice between them.

“It’s student. Assistant. Trained expert. Whatever pleases you. But definitely not reject.“, he replies, looking up from his drink to the woman in black. He smiles politely at her before he drops a snarky “If that’s not Darth Tater.“

“I will destroy you.“, she hisses at his comment.

"I dare you to.“

The interview of Yonghwa is shown, her eyes glimmering in amazement. “It was so intense. It was like watching a super interesting drama where the arch-enemies suddenly meet each other eye-to-eye. Inspiring. Intense.“

There is a long intense pause between Kihyun and Sook, with both just staring at each other before the words “What is going to happen next? To be continued…“ are blended it.




“Next week on Bachelors’ Paradise.“

The show's logo is playing before a bunch of teasers are following.

“I don’t want to get eliminated first again. I just can’t!", Sara’s desperate voice is dubbing the movie clip where she and Minyoung are desperately running across a street.

“Worst first challenge ever.“, Chaelee mutters into the camera.

Bachelor Changkyun looks delighted. “Party Times!“, he yells as he kicks open the doors to the place they’ll all stay the next weeks. A huge penthouse apartment.

“I hate stupid people.“, an annoyed Hojung is shown.

Hoseok’s clip plays last. He looks distraught and a bit sickly. “I… can't remember anything from last night.“
 

 

 

 

 

 

authors note

I made it. This is the first episode of Season 2. It's a lot different from how Season 1 started, but I hope you don't mind it.
I just keep telling myself that the production team is a different one from the last season (to those who read season 1, I mean Juna is part of the script writing team now). It makes it better XD

Let me know how you feel about this chapter and I really want to apologize for the long wait! You've all been waiting for a year to see this project taking off, I hope you're all still with me and ready to enjoy this rollercoaster ride. 

Now to the part everyone is waiting for - the very first task/question you have to answer. Let's start this easy, you'll see the effect of this on episode 2 (there's going to be important questions in the BTS, too, so don't think this is all.)

What you have to do now is just answering me following question:

You've seen the first interactions between bachelors and contestants. You've seen the venue and you've seen how and where your characters are right now. What do you think your characters will do now?

a) Hit the stage - I mean the dance floor!
b) Putting the main focus on the VVIP area. 
c) Raiding the VIP area.
d) Sticking to the bar.
e) Getting some fresh air outside.

You might think this is a simple question, but the question determines how your character will do (yeah this has a big effect), so please tell me the answer you decide for and keep in mind that everything in this story has an effect on what'll happen in the future.


You may answer until Saturday, Oct 13, 8PM UTC. The way you do so is up to you. You can write it as a comment, but you can also just send me a PM.

PS: Like last season I'm ready to take bets for who you think the Hidden Cards are!