Episode 2

Bachelors' Paradise S2- A Monsta X Dating Show
 
 

episode 2

Scavenger Hunt


 


tumblr_inline_nz4903tyQR1tirewe_540.png   replace with fc, the height is 90!!1!   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg




"Okay, I want to be all honest now. I have no *censor tone* clue, what’s happening“, bachelor Changkyun speaks straight into the camera, leaning forwards and pressing his fingers against each other. He has a very slight slur in his voice and his eyes look overly drowsy. “But it’s hella entertaining!“, he adds and then cracks up.

A selection of clips is playing. Reruns from the last episode, but also new ones showing how wasted the majority of the contestants is at the end of the night, as much as some of the bachelors. They’re followed by new snippets showing how the girls are running through the city. They’re tired. Their make-up is all smudged. Nobody looks entertained at all. The sung line “So beautiful, so beautiful, you are so beautiful, sad and beautiful. Too beautiful to handle“ is playing in the background before the most famous line of the entire show ends the introduction.

“Coming up on Bachelors’ Paradise. Now.“

The first scene of the new episode shows Hoseok, Misoon and Hojung outside of the club. They’re standing next to a tree that seems very attracting to the bachelor. And like in the last episode, the bachelor is still not wearing a shirt. There’s a choir “Whooooooa!“ and stars and sparkles edited to the scenery of him staring up the tree.

Hoseok’s interview plays. He looks distraught and even a bit sickly. But he’s wearing a shirt in the interview, at last. “I…can't remember anything from last night.“

The next moment Hoseok rubs his palms and grins at the two women. “Do you want to see something cool?“, he asks and then starts climbing the tree.

“This is not cool… does he know it’s not cool?“, Hojung asks and shakes her head in disbelief.

Her interview is blended in, showing an annoyed Hojung rolling her eyes. “I hate stupid people.“

Hoseok hangs upside down from the tree like a sloth. “LOOK AT ME!“, he shouts. “I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD!“

“Wrong movie, Leonardo“, Misoon comments.

“No, my name is Hoseok!“, he contradicts.

Misoon wants to respond once more but the tree can not longer stand the weight of the model and the branch he’s hanging on produces a crunching noise before both, the branch and Hoseok, crash to the floor.

“Grand“, Hojung mutters.

The scenes shift and inside of the club everyone seems to have a great time. A bunch of drunk contestants is dancing around Changkyun who is holding empty bottles into the air. All the bachelors are shortly shown… except for two.

The VVIP area looks rather empty with Ari, Sohyun and Myunguk sitting in it, looking rather impatient if not even bored.

“They took Hyunwoo with them, because he wasn’t feeling well at all. Hyungwon accompanied them. He said he’d be back in a moment. But for some reason he never returned“, Myunguk informs the audience during a short interview section.

“So… what are you doing professionally?“, Sohyun asks. Ari completely ignores her, while Myunguk gives her a short questionable frown.

A little fast forward, the club is buzzing but the contestants look rather lost. Outside, Hoseok has disappeared and a few of the contestants are teaming up, wondering where he has gone. Inside, Kihyun and Minhyuk have gone as well and even the bottle throwing hooter (aka Changkyun) is nowhere to be found. The only bachelor remaining is Jooheon who is still partying with Heebyul and Baerim on the DJ stage.

At least until one of the staffs approaches him. The staff is telling him something and for a mere second Jooheon looks very concentrated. Then he turns around.

“I have to see someone real quick but I’ll be back. Can you wait for me?“, he asks the two girls and they both nod. Then he’s gone.

None of them know that he won’t return.




The bachelors, minus Jooheon, are all sitting gathered in a limousine. Hyunwoo resembles a corpse more than anything else, Hyungwon sitting next to him with his arms crossed. Kihyun looks as unhappy as him. The only ones enjoying themselves are Changkyun who twerks into the car camera and Hoseok who laughs his off and copies him, once the younger bachelor sits down again to sip on a glass of champagne. Minhyuk just watches them with an amused smile.

The door of the car opens and Jooheon enters, Changkyun cheering the moment he sees his friend.

“Jooheon, my favorite *censor tone*! Come and join us!“

They rearrange the seating order, so Jooheon can sit right next to Changkyun and then the engines of the car start roaring and the journey of the seven bachelors begins.
The two party bachelors ask the driver if they’re allowed to turn up the volume but he negates which leads the two men to turn grumpy mode. It’s dead silent within the car after a while and most of them fall asleep.

“Where are we going?“, Hyungwon asks the staffs.

“We’re going to the penthouse“, the voice of the cameraman answers and Kihyun’s head immediately shoots up.

“Can we stop at the next convenience store?“, he demands and a bit later the car really stops and the chef jumps out of the car.

“What is he doing?“, Minhyuk asks and the half-dead Hyunwoo wakes up.

“What?! No! I’m not drunk!“, he blurts out and irritatedly looks around.

“Go back to sleep“, Hyungwon tells him and the hunk falls back into the back seat.

Kihyun returns very quickly, a white plastic bag in his hands. He doesn’t tell anyone what is inside and Minhyuk doesn’t dare to ask him as he meets the threatening glance of the chef the moment he dares to just look at him.




Baerim and Heebyul both stand on the DJ stage with the masses still dancing, as suddenly another DJ comes up the stage and takes over Jooheon’s spot.

“I’m sorry, but what are you doing?“, Heebyul asks and the DJ glances at her, throwing her a cheeky glance.

“Working, of course“, he says before he completely ignores the two women and yells into the mic, getting the masses a bit more hyped after the short down that happened after Jooheon disappeared.

“I knew that something was up the moment the other guy came up the stage“, Heebyul states in her interview section, looking intensely into the camera.

The twin very quickly gets off the stage, Baerim watching her shortly, before she decides to stay and wait for the bachelor.

“He said we should wait. So I waited“, is Baerim’s explanation for it in her own interview segment. There’s something like a hint of distress in her voice. Someone seemingly regretted their decision.

In another part of the club, more contestants notice that something is wrong.
The crowd that was busy with dancing next to Changkyun a bit ago is having a break on the side. Haebyul is fanning herself with her eyes closed and her head darting up to the ceiling. Eunha next to her is all sweaty, her make-up completely destroyed. Maehwa comes across the others, looking as bad as the other contestants.

Her interview pops up and she looks overly regretful. “Honestly… I have no idea how I got so drunk“, she mutters in embarrassment.

“Iseul!“, she shouts the moment she sees the idol hanging out with Haebyul, Eunha, Sara and Minyoung. Later two are sitting on the ground, nobody caring about the safety of their dresses anymore.

“Maehwa?“, Iseul recognizes her.

“ISEUL! Long time no seeeee!“, Maehwa approaches her and hugs her, Iseul irritatedly patting her back. “How’s your group doing? Can’t be all too well if you’re here!“, she babbles. Her face is drenched in drunk red and Iseul flinches a bit when Iseul talks straight in her face and the alcohol fumes hit the idol’s nose.

“Minyoung! Minyoung, I feel sick!“, Sara whines.

“I feel sick too, honey. Just sit it out!“, Minyoung tells her and Sara keeps on whining.

“HAEBYUL!“

The woman shouting her name joins the bunch of drunk women soon and Heebyul finds her sister in a terrible state.  “Haebyul, you’re drunk!“, she states the moment she reaches her.

“Tell me something new, sister“, Haebyul answers.

“Haebyul… I see two of you!“, Eunha sings in a slur and starts to giggle.

“The bachelors are gone, we have to do something“, Heebyul tries to animate her sister to get her brain engines working, but Haebyul just grins at her and shrugs. Heebyul sighs. “Fine, just stay here and don’t move, I’ll try to figure things out by myself“, she says and starts moving again.

“Wait! I’ll help!“, Eunha exclaims and follows her on shaky legs. “Haebyul!“, Eunha turns all serious, but with those heavy drunk eyes and an even heavier slur. “I gotta go. Go and look for Changkyun! You should, too! You need to win him over! For the two of us! Love him like I could never do!“

“But…but I don’t want to leave your side!“, Haebyul whines, her voice trembling as if she’s about to start shedding tears any moment.

“It’s okay, honey… make me proud! Make Korea fertile again!“

Eunha rushes off, but dramatically looks back to her abandoned friend, reaching out for her, just like Haebyul does to her. Around the two people are staring in confusion. Haebyul looks at the remaining women and smiles cutely. “Friends?“

Minyoung looks a bit more focused again and stares at Sara, who frowns back at her friend, wondering what is going on in her friend’s head.

“She’s right, Sara. If that girl speaks the truth and the bachelors are all gone, this could be our first challenge. We should try to look for the bachelors.“

“Okay, let’s get going… or wait for another 10 minutes. I can’t move.“ Sara falls back on the ground the moment she tries to stand up.




“This seriously is the weirdest night ever!“

Summer Yang bewilderedly looks into the camera, her hands up in the air. Then the scenery shifts and Hoseok is shown talking to Summer while offering her a drink.

“YOU CAN DRINK IT! IT’S NOT DANGEROUS!“, he yells in her ears before he takes a huge gulp of the drink himself.  “IT’S GETTING HOT IN HERE!“

“So take off all your clothes“, Summer suggests and Hoseok really does as she says. “W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!“ Her face shows how shocked she is. She looks around to check if anyone is watching and yes, everyone is watching. The audience in front of the TVs, especially.

“HERE!“, Hoseok shoves his shirt and jacket into Summer’s hands and leaves with a “WOOOOOOO!“

During his interview, Hoseok is watching the video clip of that very scene and his face displays all the terror he is going through, “Oh no. Oh holy mother, no! Are you airing this? Are people watching this? Mom? I’m so sorry.“

“Aren’t you taking photos half- for a living?“, the guy behind the camera asks.

“Yes. But I don’t get undressed in public, usually. Mom! If you watch this too, please forgive me. I’ll never drink again“, he promises. The show adds an info box into the screen, saying ‚Shin Hoseok, 26: promises his mother to never drink again but know he won’t keep the promise anyway.‘

Back to Summer, the contestant is shown, trying to find Hoseok for a short time but she doesn’t manage to get out of the club as she suddenly gets crowded by drunk clubbers. She keeps a hold of the jacket and the shirt.

“They smelled nice“, Summer admits during an interview section and she blushes. “I mean his clothes! Hoseok’s clothes! They… smelled nice.“

There is a fast-forward in scenery and Summer gets rescued by a few other contestants suddenly showing up. The first to meet her is Chaelee in her black Cinderella dress.

“Summer!“, Chaelee exclaims and approaches her. “Did you see any of the bachelors?“

Hayeon is with her and they both look troubled.

Summer gently squeezes Hoseok’s clothes before she answers. “No, not at all. I didn’t manage to get out“, she says while holding up an empty glass. “I was kept hostage.“ She points at the drinks cooler that is filled up to its edge with an unhealthy looking fluidity.

“Smart“, Chaelee mentions whereas looking rather unimpressed as she stares at the drunk people halfway dozing off next to Summer.

“Oh, hey“, another contestant approaches them, eyes a bit swollen and cheeks puffy. Kyungmi has finally re-joined the other contestants. And she’s not looking all too well.

“Anyway, the bachelors are gone - all of them. We kept looking for them for a while but they seemed to have left the club“, Chaelee tries to continue, “I think this might be a challenge. Does anyone of you have an idea where or how we can find the bachelors?“

“Are you sure this is a challenge? I mean… it’s the first night, they wouldn’t kick us out straight, right?“, Summer asks.

“Haven’t you watched season 1? They totally do!“, Hayeon tries to keep reminding everyone and even sounds a bit panicky.

“Then what are we going to do now?“, Chaelee asks while Kyungmi is silently watching the others conversing on ideas.

It is Summer who finally makes a decision for everyone. “Don’t worry, my children. Just follow me: I will lead you to glory!“, she promises and walks straight out of the club. The others follow her like sheep, not knowing if Summer is leading them to the butcher or not.




 3:20 AM

“We should split up.“

“Are you sure about this?“, Sara questions, worriedly eyeing her friend.

The two seem to have sobered up a bit.

“Yes, this is teamwork now. If anyone finds a hint, we will be able to get through this together. You heard the others. This is probably the first obstacle in this competition and you don’t want to get eliminated first again, right?“

Sara nods hesitatingly and the duo splits paths. While Sara is heading for the DJ stage, Minyoung walks over to the busy bar. She fights her way through drunk clubbers until she meets the guy behind the counter and leans over it.

“Hey! You know the bachelors, right? Big entrance, one of them the DJ a while ago but suddenly disappeared. Do you know anything about it?“, she asks the bartender, but he just grins and shrugs.

Contestant Haru stands next to her at the bar, overhearing the conversation. “You’re looking for the bachelors? Are they gone?“, she asks and her eyes get even bigger than they already are.

“It’s a challenge“, another woman joins in their conversation casually. Yonghwa smiles at them, chin comfortably placed on her hand’s palm. She looks overly cute despite being the oldest contestant. “I noticed some bachelors disappearing after staffs talked to them. They must have scheduled the leave.“

The bartender listens to the women and barely manages to hide the suppressed smile. “He knows something!“, Haru exclaims and points at him.

“I know nothing“, he claims but Haru doesn’t give in. Neither does Minyoung. Both women start cross-exermining him when a blue mane, followed by a black one comes through the crowd to hit her palms on the counter. Kim Sook stares the bartender down, Bang Misoon right behind her.

“YOU! If this is a challenge I won’t allow you to be the reason I get eliminated - YOU EITHER TALK OR DIE, *censor tone*!“




4:39 AM


Outside Summer, Kungmi and Hayeon are standing right in front of the club with Chaelee solo-riding. The contestant is trying to ask smokers outside, just like people in front of the convenience store nearby.

“Are you sure this is right? It’s been hours now…“, Kyungmi asks but Summer looks very positive.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll find something!“, she says, but Kyungmi and Hayeon both look worried.

Chaelee soon rejoins the other women, seemingly annoyed. “Nobody knows anything. We should get back inside and look for other hints there“, she urges impatiently. Hayeon and Kyungmi nod.

“She’s right, we should try to find hints inside. Or at least check on the other girls, maybe they found something“, Hayeon agrees.

Summer shakes her head. “No, I’m sure we’ll find something here.“

Chaelee lets out a strained sigh and turns around to head back into the club when the bouncers stop her, Kyungmi and Hayeon.

“You can’t get in“, he informs the women.

“What? Who says that?“, Chaelee huffs.

“No re-entrance from now on“, he simply adds and Chaelee frustratedly glares at him.

“Are you serious?! I’m from the Bachelors’ Paradise cast, let me back in!“

The bouncer doesn’t even budge.

“Fine! Thanks for nothing!“ 

Back with Summer, Hayeon and Kyungmi start to look stressed. Kyungmi is seemingly close to breaking out in tears, even.

“What now?“, Hayeon asks. “What if we’re doomed now? What if we get eliminated?“

The stress level escalates and they all look desperate, except Summer who is still holding onto Hoseok’s jacket and shirt.

“Wait!“, Kyungmi exclaims and reaches for the jacket. A white snippet of paper is showing from a part of the jacket and when Kyungmi pulls at it, she holds a little note in her hands. When she unfolds it, her face brightens up.

“It’s an address.“

“BINGO!“, Hayeon cheers.

Summer grins widely. “See? I told you everything would be fine!“

Chaelee frowns at her and her interview shows what exactly she was thinking at that very moment.

“Worst first challenge ever“, Chaelee mutters into the camera.




5 AM

The time stamp on screen shows that it’s 5AM when contestant Haebyul is left alone, wandering the club on her search for her twin sister and her newly found friend Eunha after abandoning (or being abandoned) by the contestants she stayed with earlier.

“Where did everyone goooo? Changkyu…kyung…kyungiii? Kkukkungiiiie, come back!“, she babbles and looks straight into the camera. “Changie was cute! He was making such nice compliments! He told me I don’t need anything to be an awesome mermaid! Not even clothes!“ She says all slurry. “Let’s look for him“, she tells the camera guy and accidentally bounces into the camera. “I’M DRUNK!“, she suddenly whines. “SEND HELP! CALL 911, IT’S A DRUNK EMERGENCY! CHANGKYUN, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU?!“

While browsing the place, Haebyul constantly checks on the camera staffs. “You won’t leave me alone, right? You’re going to help me find Kkukkungie, right?“ There is no answer but Haebyul keeps pep talking to herself until she sees Iseul walking past the bouncers in front of the VVIP area. She quickly follows the idol and finally finds herself together in a room with the crowd she had spent the night with before.

Inside the VVIP room, Myungok, Sohyun and Ari are still having a good time. Myungok and Ari are both sipping on champagne glasses while Sohyun tells some funny story about her business.

“Oh, you’re back?“, Sohyun notices Iseul first, then she looks over to Haebyul and the camera staffs. The red-haired girl is happily waving at her.

“Have you seen Eunha and my Kkukkungie?“, she wants to know.

“Who?“, Myungok asks.

“Kkukkungie“, Haebyul repeats but neither of the other contestants gets who she is talking about.

Iseul stares irritatedly at Haebyul before she looks at the others share her own matters. “Have you seen any of the bachelors recently?“

“Hyunwoo was taken out because he got super wasted and Hyungwon accompanied him“, Myungok answered. “Did we miss anything important?“

“The bachelors all disappeared“, Iseul answered and the other three women immediately got the message.

“It’s a challenge“, Sohyun figures and exchanges glances with everyone, ignoring drunk Haebyul who is still babbling something about her Kkukkungie. “Let’s look around the room for hints.“

Everyone gets up to search the room. Unfortunately, nobody knows what to look for exactly.

“Actually, it felt like searching for a treasure that nobody had ever seen in their life“, Myungok describes the search in an interview section. “We were looking for… all and nothing.“

 As the women look everywhere, Haebyul sits down on the couch and leans back. She exhales exhaustedly and slaps her arms to her right and left, hitting something. “Huh?“ Underneath one of the pillows she finds Hyunwoo’s phone. “Look!“, she exclaims and holds it up.





5:15 AM

Contestant Sara is left alone strolling through the club, the cameras on her as she tries to find help in whatever form. She eventually ends up at the DJ desk where Baerim is having an argument with Heebyul.

“I tell you, Jooheon said he’d be back! We have to trust in him!“, Baerim argues but Heebyul isn’t having any of it.

“Woman, you either help us look for some hints or get off this stage - we need to check every corner!“, she barks and even though the lights in the club are running wild in a sea of rainbow colors, cutting through the darkness, they hit her face often enough to show how furious Baerim makes her.

“You really think you can trust in Jooheon? You must be kidding.“ Hojung stands in a corner of the stage, also searching the area, as she listens to Baerim and Heebyul, shaking her head at the mention of Jooheon.

Hojung’s interview blends in and shows her pitifully grinning at that moment of Baerim’s trust. “She really thought she can trust into Jooheon. Cute.“

At the foot of the stage, Maehwa is leaning onto the stairs, completely destroyed by the amount of alcohol she had previously consumed. “…what are you doing?“, she wants to know when behind her Eunha comes crawling up the stage.

“I MADE IT!“, the self-proclaimed mermaid shouts. “HAEBYUL! DID YOU WED KKUKKUNGIE YET?!“

Heebyul looks at Eunha, knowing that she once again started mistaking her for her sister. The show edits are adding colorful arrows pointing at Heebyul, stating a ‘Haebyul?! Really?!’

There’s a short fast-forward of Heebyul and Hojung searching for hints, annoying the DJ that replaced Jooheon with it while Maehwa and Eunha are halfway sleeping at the edge of the stage. Hojung is suddenly gone and when she arrives again, she rushes off the stage immediately to get to Misoon at the bar. Without an explanation she grabs Misoon’s wrist and drags her out of the club.

Scenes are shifting and a close-up of a penthouse at the top of Seoul’s skyscraper landscape is shown. It is huge and when the elevator doors inside are opening for the first time, seven bachelors are loudly entering the place.

At least Changkyun and Jooheon are very loudly raiding the place. “PARTY TIMES!“, Changkyun shouts and Jooheon is already running through the living room.

“MINIBAAAAAR!“, is echoing in unison from there, the two party hogs leaving the five remaining bachelors behind. The very next moment loud music is booming through the entire penthouse and as the cameras are showing the penthouse from outside, even from there the music can be heard.

Hyungwon looks rather annoyed as he tries to carry Hyunwoo into the penthouse. The bulky man walks a few steps before he slumps down on the floor and cuddles up on it like a kitten.

Minhyuk laughs a little at the sight of the sleeping co-bachelor, but Hyungwon can’t share any of that amusement.

“SLEEP!“, Hoseok comments on Hyunwoo and copies him, getting down right next to him, scratching his belly before he snores away, too.

Hyungwon and Minhyuk look at Kihyun at the same time. The chef shrugs and looks for something in his convenience store plastic bag. He finally finds it and when he gets it out, it gets apparent that he bought ear plugs before.

“Not my problem“, he says dryly and walks over the two sleeping men. He looks for his room, walking through a wide corridor that resembles an expensive hotel floor with its beige, mirroring floors and the modern grey stone walls.

A little later, Kihyun is peacefully sleeping in his room thanks to the magic of his ear plugs, while Hyungwon has managed to drag Hyunwoo into a bathroom where he is now peacefully sleeping next to the toilet bowl while Hyungwon has his face buried in his palms, sitting on the edge of the large corner tub. Loud music is playing in the background and a little shift to the living room shows Changkyun and Jooheon having turned the couch into a sailing ship. Changkyun wears his neck tie around his head, Jooheon has put his around his eyes mimicking a completely blind pirate.

“I’m the king of the world!“, Changkyun screams as he raises an almost empty bottle of whiskey in his hands, his left foot up on the backrest of the couch. “UP AHAED, SAILOR!“

“AYE AYE CAPTAIN!“, Jooheon shouts back and backwards falls off the couch.

Hyungwon’s face shows up once more, the bachelor sitting alone in the interview booth. Dark circles are shimmering through the thick make-up under his eyes. “I…really don’t like the other bachelors.“



The show blends in a compilation of the different groups finding hints (or none at all) and regrouping with the few contestants they bonded with to find the penthouse. While the contestants earlier staying in the VVIP room are shown jumping into a taxi, Haebyul is shown stumbling towards the DJ desk, grabbing her sister and Eunha’s wrists and stumbling through the club to catch up with the taxi squad. Summer and her crew are running through Seoul like lost princesses, following what seems to be a map in their hands. Other less lucky contestants such as Sara and Minyoung, as much as Berim and Maewha are shown in distress, trying to find a way to solve the riddle.

Changkyun pops up on screen, looking completely sober as he clears his throat and speaks to the audience. “Our first challenge is a Scavenger hunt in which the contestants have to find hints to our penthouse… and then find the penthouse.“ At the end of his sentence, he sounds a little disbeliefing, as if he can’t make sense of why the production team lets the women go through this torture.

The time stamp says 6 AM when the first pair of contestants arrives. When Hojung and Misoon enter the penthouse, Hojung is the first to call out.

“Hello? Anyone home?“ There’s no answer and when Hojung and Misoon walk through the penthouse, they find Jooheon and Changkyun knocked out on their couch ship.

“We should find our room and get some sleep, too“, Misoon suggests and Hojung nods.

At around 6.30 the group that asked (or rather threatened) the bartender arrives in the penthouse. The door opens and Ran, Sook, Haru and Yonghwa are blinded by the luxurious interior of the hallway.  Ran immediately wants to look around when Sook immediately takes over the lead. “Let’s find the bedrooms and bathrooms, we can check out the rest of the penthouse after sleep.“

“Sleep is for the weak“, Ran says in her interview and pouts, “but after Sook almost beat up the bartender, nobody wanted to argue with her anymore.“

A little later Ari, Iseul, Myunguk, Sohyun, the twins and Eunha arrive. Myunguk and Iseul help Heebyul carry her still wasted sister and her new bestie into the bedrooms without even looking impressed by the penthouse, while Ari looks for her favorite room and bed without a care.

At 10 AM Team Summer arrives at the penthouse. Broad daylight is already flooding the rooms of the penthouse and when the elevator opens and they see the hallway, Summer, Chaelee, Hayeon and Kyungmi let out an amazed gasp.

“Please tell me this is where we’re going to stay“, Hayeon says and runs off, browsing the area.

A sudden squeal and the bang of a door is to be heard and Hayeon starting to apologize. The other contestants look at each other in confusion before they catch up with Hayeon who is all red but also all giggles.

In another interview segment, Hayeon is laughing as she explains what happened. “I ran into Hyunwoo when he came out of the bathroom. He only had a towel around his waist“, she tells the audience and tries hard to stop laughing at the thought of accidentally running into a Hyunwoo.




The penthouse finally finds some peace and while everyone is shown sleeping in their beds, Hyunwoo is shown finally sneaking out of the bathroom with only his towel covering his best parts and Hoseok resurrecting from the death, slurping a bowl of hot ramyun in the kitchen.

The peaceful setting of the penthouse contrasts heavily with the panic that the remaining four contestants that haven’t made it to the penthouse yet are going through.

Sara, Minyoung, Maehwa and Baerim are being shown standing right in front of the club.

Minyoung’s interview pops up first. "Of course I am annoyed“, she says, sounding very angry. "I was looking for Sara and when I found her the group I was with before was gone! They didn’t wait for us and just left.“

Back to the four contestants, Sara and Minyoung are exchanging terrified glances. Maehwa is sitting on the ground, still very drunk and Baerim doesn’t look all too bothered, persisting, that Jooheon will come back.

Sara and Minyoung are shown heads together as they whisper “Let’s leave them behind, I have the address. We’re the only four left and they’ll definitely eliminate someone. Let’s get going before it’s too late“, Minyoung speaks to Sara and the nod in agreement.

“I don’t want to get eliminated first again. I just can’t!", Sara’s desperate voice is dubbing the movie clip where she and Minyoung are desperately running across the street to get a taxi. “If that means I have to abandon others, I will. This time I won’t make any more mistakes.“

And like that they abandon Baerim and Maewha, the first two contestants eliminated.

“I don’t know what happened that night…“, Maehwa says in her interview, looking distraught.

Baerim sighs in her interview and is visibly close to tears. “Once again trusted in the wrong person…“, she says with a sad smile.




“Next week on Bachelors’ Paradise.“

“I’m not good with kids!“, someone desperately says and a bunch of kids are shown running around in a kindergarten room.

The next popping up on screen are a laughing Hoseok in a pink rabbit costume and Kiyhun rambling about how much he hates his own hamster costume.

“I’ve never hated my life like this before.“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

authors note

Hey everyone, it's been a while.
I hope you're all good and healthy. I apologize for the long wait and for those who are still reading this story and sticking with me: Thank you.
I'll try to start updating this story again (life has been wild last year) and hopefully finish this story, as I have everything planned out already.  

Let's get back to a bit of normalcy and do what's up every chapter: Answer me following question.

Congratulation! Your character made it into the next round!
What will your character do first in the penthouse when they wake up after a good night's rest?

a) Look for the bachelors and get to know them, ofc!
b) Having a good rest day because that night was wild!
c) Hanging out with the other contestants and making friends.
d) Check out the penthouse and see if I find something cool.

You might think this is a simple question, but the question determines how your character will do (yeah this has a big effect), so please tell me the answer you decide for and keep in mind that everything in this story has an effect on what'll happen in the future.


There's no deadline this time since I wanna see how many of you are still down for this story. You can write it as a comment, but you can also just send me a PM.