Ch 2

Forbidden Love

 

Wonho POV

The house of Gryiffindor was actually really cool inside. Though it was a little dark but so was the rest of the campus. Wonho was put in a room with Hyunwoo, who likes to go by Shownu. He was quiet for the most part which he didn't mind because so was Wonho. There seemed to be little life in this school. Apparently, from what everyone was saying, Gyriffindor and Slytherin’s extremly hate each other. The question was why? The slytherin house looked like a great group. I mean sure they were michevious but who isn’t? The rivarly is considered the biggest and most prevalent one, even the head house masters hate each other. Wonho didn't see what was so bad that the houses hated each other but maybe if he get to know one he can show the rest of the house that Slytherins are not that bad. The loud screeching of a door pulled him out of his thoughts and cause him to turn to see who it was. Shownu shut the door behind him and went to sit on the bed; he probably came from exploring the house. He was tall and broad with a father-like aura around him. Wonho was happy to be in the same room with him because he learned that they actually have a lot in common. He turned to look out the window again when he saw that Shownu fell asleep. The courtyard was only lit by a few lights but it was bright enough to see people walking around. It wasn't quite curfew yet so the courtyard was teeming with people. Wonho would have gone down there but he gets really shy with strangers around. His eyes fell on a tall, stoic-like guy. He wore the colors of Slytherine and he looked so emotionless. Wonho was intigued by him because while everyone was laughing this guy barely cracked a smile. He had jet black hair that complimented his tan skin. He was talking with two other people, one of them also from Slytherine. It seemed as if they were good friends. Wonho didn't realize how long he was staring until the guy looked up at his window and made eye contact with Wonho. HIs face remained expressionless but his eyes seemed to sparkle in the moonlight. They remained staring at each other until one of the guys friends tapped him on the shoulder. Wonho took this as an excuse to go to bed, with that he closed the window curtains and shuffled to his side of the bed. 

 

The next morning was hectic to say the least. Wonho and Shownu couldn't find where their class was and kept getting lost until a teacher took pity on them and directed them to the right place. The two of them made it with a few seconds to spare which was a relief because it would be dumb to get on the teacher’s bad side the first day. Wonho looked at the various faces and spotted the guy from the courtyard last night. Wonho quickly shifted his eyes to the ground he was utterly embarrased because he didn't know this guy and he was caught staring. He was sitting next to someone from the Ravenclaw house. He was shorter and a lot more colder (In Wonho’s opinion) but for some reason Wonho didn't like the fact that he was sitting next to him. Wonho and Shownu ended up sitting behind them which made Wonho crazy nervous. The other guy turned and nodded at the two of them but then turned back around. The guy from Slytherin didn't even acknowledge his existence. Just as the Professor was walking in a student pushed past him screaming “I'm here” and quickly took a seat next to Wonho. His cheeks were pink from sprinting into class and his silver-white hair was messy. Wonho noticed that he was the person that the guy was talking to in the courtyard. Wonho noticed that he was also a Slytherin. He introduced himself as Minhyuk and seemed happy enough to sit with them. Minhyuk didn't fail to make Wonho laugh and he liked joking around. He joked around so much that the short guy from the front turned around and smacked him across the arm, which made him quiet for the rest of the class. However that didn't stop Minhyuk from talking after class. He followed Wonho out of the class and pretty much just attached himself like a leech. Obviously Wonho wasn't complaining he was actually really fun to be around. It was only later that he found out Minhyuk was a member of the Slytherin house but for some reason Wonho just didn't care, in fact he liked it. The courtyard was teeming with students at this time because there was some type of teacher meeting meaning no classes for anyone. Wonho was enjoying his free time with Shownu and Minhyuk when HE appeared. He was clad in all black with the exception of his robe containing the house colors. His black hair was parted down the middle and slightly messy, he also had his usual expressionless face. The guy was tall and well built, not muscular but not flabby either, just built. Minhyuk noticed him and waved him over. The shorter dude from either, Kihyun, came with the guy too. Wonho only knew the shorter’s name because he questioned Minhyuk about how he slapped him in class; according to him, its totally a normal thing between them. Wont never took his eyes off the guy even when he stopped in front of him. He saw the chocolate brown orbs of his stare into his hazel colored ones. His eyes seemed to sparkle in the sun and his hair fell at just the right angle. Wonho had to admit he was infatuated with this man. He ripped his eyes away from the other when Minhyuk’s voice pipped up. 

    “this is Changkyun and Kihyun by the way. They are good friends of mine” 

Changkyun. Wonho liked that name a lot because it had a unique way of rolling off the tongue. 

    “I go by IM by the way” Changkyun spoke up. His voice was honey to Wonho’s ears. Changkyun decided to take a seat next to Wonho which almost made him have a heart attack. He had to play it cool, there was no way he was going to let Changkyun know that Wonho liked him. It was the perfect opportunity to get to know him but Minhyuk being the crazy guy he is decided to entertain them all. Needless to say Minhyuk ended up falling on because he thought it was smart to juggle three bags. The free period ended as fast as it began and the next class was scheduled to start. So, the four of them bid there goodbyes and headed to their classes. Halfway to his class he noticed Changkyun walking behind him so he stopped and turned to look at him. 

    “hey you going to potions too?” One think Wonho forgot to notice was the fact that Changkyun had his headphones in. He waved a hand in Changkyun’s face scaring the guy a little. When he saw it was Wonho waving at him he stopped and pulled his headphones out. 

    “Oh hey I didn't notice you, sorry?” 

    “no its fine. I just was wondering, are you going to Potions?” 

    “Ya, you?” Wonho nodded in response eliciting a small smile from Changkyun. Wonho liked the smile on his face; it made him look more handsome than he already was. 

The two of them decided to walk together to class since they were going to the same place. 

    “So I was wondering, How old are you? 

    “21” That took Wonho by surprise the guy was younger than him yet for some reason he looked way more mature. Judging by the laugh that came out of Changkyun’s mouth, Wonho probably was sporting a funny face. 

    “dont worry I get that a lot. I mean you should have seen Minhyuk when I told him my age. I’m fairly certain he thinks I'm pulling a joke on him” Changkyun’s deep voice enchanted Wonho. He was like his very own siren, luring him to his death. His voice was sweet and dark at the same time, an embodiment of ual pleasure. When Changkyun spoke it made Wonho’s head spin in many directions. Changkyun looked at Wonho again, the height difference very evident, and smirked at him like he knew what Wonho was thinking. 

    “you know we are going to be late if you don't hurry up” With that Chankyun spun on his heel and continued walking. It took a few seconds for Wonho to register what happened and run to catch up with Changkyun.