Ch 1

Forbidden Love

        The train ride to hogwarts was a complete annoyance to majority of the people. Apparently this kid thought that pulling a stink bomb prank was a great idea. The teachers probably heard of the incident because they were giving the group the stink eye. All the students were ushered into the Great Hall for dinner and a welcoming celebration. Chandliers and candles littered the Hall along with numerous amounts of tables. In front of everyone were the head teachers staring down at them expressionless. When everyone took there seats the head master stood up and began his full hearted speech. There were a bunch of older students from the looks of it because they were rolling their eyes during the whole thing. However, there were a lot of new kids who looked both intrigued and scared. Some kids were looking around at the different house groups. Everyone was curious as what house they were going to get placed in. All eyes snapped up towards the headmaster as he brought out the Sorting Hat and placed it upon a stool in the front of the room. The hall went dangerously silent when the list of names were placed in his hands. This was the moment everyone one both anticipated and dreaded. 

    “now lets begin the night shall we. Its time to place the new arrivals into their respective house. When I call your name please come up and sit on the chair” 

    

    “Shin Hoseok” 

A fit guy stood up and quietly made his way to the front. He wore no expression on his face not even a hint of nervousness. He sat down on the chair swiftly and didn't move an inch when the hat was placed on his head. 

 

    “You might belong in Gryffindor, were the brave at heart dwell. Their chivalry, nerve, and daring set them apart” 

    “GRYFFINDOR”

Cheering ensued from a group to the left. Hoseok only assumed they were the Gryffindor house, so he went to sit with them. 

 

    “Lee Minhyuk” 

A lithe guy stood up from the back of the room. He took his time getting his way to the table. He smirked at a few people that were staring at him. He paused to fix his jacket before sitting down on the chair. 

 

    “well now you could be in Hufflepuff but wait…. no perhaps Slytherin? A dream to be great? or real friends? Perhaps you’ll make your real friends, those cunning fold use any means to achieve their ends” 

    “SLYTHERIN” 

The table in the middle of the hall erupted into howls and triumphant cheering. Minhyuk just slid off the chair and with a smile joined his house. 

 

    “Lim Changkyun” 

From one of the far tables a stoic guy stood up and made his way to the chair. He paid no attention to anyone in fact he looked a little annoyed to be here. The hat wasn't on his head for a second before a loud, “SLYTHERIN”, resounded. He got off his chair and headed to the table. 

 

 

    “Lee Jooheon” 

A tall scary looking guy stood up and made his way to the front of the room. 

“hmm while your physical appearance may deceive others your heart tells the truth” 

    “HUFFLEPUFF” 

Clapping and cheering arose from a group of people at the end of the hall. Jooheon took his best guess and figured they were his House so he went to join them. 

 

    Chae Hyungwon 

A tall slim guy arose and made his way to the front. He had long swift strides that caused a lot of   people to gape at him. He showed a little annoyance on his face as he sat down. 

    “RAVENCLAW” 

Without even hesitating he got up and went to sit with his table. 

 

    “ Yoo Kihyun” 

A shorter guy walked down an aisle and sat down on the chair. He had cold eyes and sat expressionless as he waited for the hats verdict. 

    “RAVENCLAW” 

Same as Hyungwon he got up and sat with his house without even looking out at the hall. 

 

    “Sohn Hyunwoo”

Another burly guy made his way to the front. He sported a bright smile as he sat down. He also wore the expression of nervousness. 

 

“quite the heart you have. hmm… bravery?… Ahhh… a born leader” 

    “GRYFFINDOR” 

 

Cheering erupted as he went to take his place. For the next hour and a half the ceremony continued. Each house kept erupting in shouting and cheering as they gained new members. The night turned into a loud rambunctious night with laughter and cheering.