Inquiry

Pabbo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Present

 

Yoon Bomi's POV

 

 

"YOON BOOOMIIIIIII" Someone barged her way into my house.

"This is a private place so there's no need to shout" I said.

"YOON BOMI, CONGRATS. YOU GOT ACCEPTED" The latter said.

"No need to thank me" She added, flipping her hair.

"Where's my workplace now then, Eun" I asked uninterestedly.

"All in this letter" She waved the envelope on my face.

"Ok thanks, you may go now"

"No treat for me? After all this fabulous Jung Eunji as done for you? I feel cheated."

 

Jung Eunji, my best friend, joked as she wiped her imaginary tears. I took the paper.

 

To: Yoon Bomi

We, Park Corp, are pleased to inform you that you have been accept for this job that you have applied for. You will be starting your job as Ms Park Jolie's personal assistant from tomorrow onwards. We are looking forward to working with you and we wish you all the best. A package will arrive at your place later. We hope you will follow the personal instructions from Ms Park Jolie, our CEO-nim. Wishing you all the best for your first day!

Best regards,

Son Noan

Secretary Of Park Jolie

(A/N i know those are nice names AHAHAH lol. im just kidding. sorry for using those names)

 

"Tomorrow? Isn't it abit too fast?" I thought to myself. After that, we agreed to meet up at a restuarant tonight so I can treat her before my official first day at work.

 

 

At the restaurant

 

 

"Tanhk vou xo moch vor treafing meh"(Thanks you so much for treating me) Eunji said with full.

"Gosh. If you wanna talk, please finish eating first" I said.

 

The night at the restuarant went by with our heartly conversations,rants,jokes with each other. Time flew by and even before we realised it was already almost midnight. We bid our goodbyes and headed our seperate ways after dinner. When I arrived at my house, I saw that there was a nicely wrapped box on the table. A package will arrive at your place later. The sentence from the letter came into my mind.

"Ah.. so this is the package?" I muttered to myself.

However, when I saw that it was nicely wrapped, I couldn't help but to wonder all the possible things that could be inside. No Bomi, they wouldn't try to kill you. I thought. I carefully approached the package. I saw a tag on the top of the package.

 

To: Yoon Bomi

From: Park Jolie

 

I placed an ear on the side of the package to hear if there's anything suspicious. Who knows? There could be a bomb, so I was making sure. I shook the package lightly to confirm that it's safe. After nothing suspicious was found, I opened the package, only to be surprised. Why is there a suit inside? Does Ms Park think I'm a boy? I took out the coat,shirt and pants to examine it. The coat and pants were oddly in the colour of red. I thought suits are usually black? Does she really like red? The shirt was in a shade of pink. I saw a red tie and a folded paper after taking out the shoe, which seemed new. 

 

You must wondering why I sent you this suit when you're female, right? 

Don't question anything and come to Park Corp tomorrow morning in those clothes at 8am.

Yes. I like red.

- Jolie

 

When I read that handwritten short note, I realised that all questions had been answered already. I ironed the clothes before going to sleep. For some reason, I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I woke up the next morning at 6am and still had 2 hours left. Seems like I am too excited. I took a long bath and when I came out, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter