Apex?

Pabbo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Korea Arts School (5 years ago)

 

 

“Look who’s here…” Kim Suho, K.A.S’s most feared gangster, said mockingly.

 

He grabbed the victim’s chin to make her look up at him with fear. To his dismay, the latter looked at him with an expressionless face before opening .

 

“Kim Suho.. or should I say Kim Junmyeon? Tsk Tsk. Going around and playing with other girl’s hearts ah? Stay away from her or I’ll kill you. Your parents must be ashamed of you… If you really know who I am and what I am capable of.. you’ll be on your knees begging for forgiveness. Just wait, Junmyeon” the latter said before she received a punch from Suho.

 

“Threatening me ah? I, Kim Suho, will never go down on my knees to beg to anyone for anything, especially to you. Mark my words.” Kim Suho said.

 

“You’ll beg to me as Kim Junmyeon. Not as Kim Suho. Mark my words” the victim said with a smirk before standing up and brushing the dirt from her clothes.

 

“You…. I don’t care who you are, what you’re capable of doing or how you know my real name but if I inform my leader about you…”

 

He snapped his fingers in front of her face.

 

“You’ll be gone in a second…”

 

The latter started walking and without looking behind, she said

 

“Let’s see who will be gone in a second.”

 

 

 

 

Dojang of K.A.S

 

 

The students inside the Dojo laughed wholeheartedly again as they watch a certain person demonstrating a kick to be selected for the upcoming competition.

 

“Can I try one more time, please?” the latter requested before kicking her leg up in an awkward position with a goofy smile on her face.

 

“Ok, …..(some other names)….. and Yoon Bomi are the ones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter