Proven

Pabbo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

“Yoon Bomi, do you know who she is?” Mr Park asked Bomi,his eyes not leaving the record holder.

 

“Ofc- uhh nope?” Bomi said, hiding the fact that the girl was Bomi’s all time crush.

 

“Heol, have you been living under the rock? She’s Park Chorong for goodness sake. Let me tell you a secret, Bomi. Park Chorong is my daughter….” Mr Park said.

 

When Mr Park said that, Bomi’s eyes were wide open that it looked bigger than a goldfish’s eyes.

 

“Just kidding” he said while laughing as he observed Bomi’s reaction.

 

 

(Fast forward to the first round)

 

 

“Next up are the representatives of Korea Arts School vs ChungChong Arts School” the emcee announced.

 

With that, Yoon Bomi and her peers prepared for the match.

 

As Bomi was the first representative of her school, it was her job to leave a good first impression on everyone. She was feeling tensed as her stomach felt like it was being twisted. Nevertheless, she confidently walked up onto the mats, remembering the mock from others when they were gathered to be briefed by Mr Park. She knew this was her time. The time to change others’ view on her. The time to prove who she is. The time to be noticed by her senpai aka crush.

 

When she faced her opponent before bowing to start the match, she saw her teammates hiding their faces in ‘shame’ instead of cheering on her.

 

“C.C.A.S IS THE BEST. C.C.A.S WINS THE REST. Blahblahblah” ChungChong Arts School’s supporters cheered.

 

 

Yoon Bomi’s POV

 

 

We bowed and the whistle blew, marking the start of the first match. I studied her footwork and immediately knew that she hasn’t reached the second Dan yet. As she walked towards me to prepare to kick me, I skillfully turned around and did a whipkick which earned me 2 points. Of course, she didn’t know what I did as we learn that in the second Dan which caused her to be utter shocked. I saw Mr Park clapping his hands proudly and my other teammates who were just as shocked as my opponent if not even more shocked than my opponent. I gave them my goofy smile and focused on the match.

 

The whistle blew once again, marking the end of the match. I was perspiring like hell. I looked at the scoreboard and saw that I had K.O-ed my opponent. 37-0. I was more than proud. We bowed to each other again and waited for the judges to report on our performance. After the report was said, we were told to introduce ourselves by the emcee.

 

“Hello everyone, I am Yoon Bomi from Korea Art School! I am Dan 3 in taekwondo and I’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter