#03

Injury Time/Extra Time

Hey guys, i'm back. enjoy this one readers. !! have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tzuyu pov

@The Office.

“O..! Chaeyoung? What he doing this time?” said Mr. Ang

"is there any problem with them, Mrs Song?" School Head asking.

"ah yes sir" Mrs Song answer.

"we better talk it, in my room. Come in!" School Head said and lead to his room.

"so, what is this?"

"i take this two boys here because, Tzuyu was skip my class while Chaeyoung leaving in the middle of class" Mrs Song explain.

"hmm. maybe there is a reason why? boys?"

"it was me who blame, i didn't hear the bell while so focus on my work at lab. then Chaeyoung come to find me, when we going back to the class, its already to late" i explain clearly

"if that so, its the first time for Tzuyu, so i can toleran it but i don't think so for Chaeyoung" School head looking to both of the boys

"honestly, Two of them was a good student. but i need to follow the rule, i'm sorry boys" Mrs Song said feel guilty to us.

"sorry Chaeyoung, i know you care to your friend, but this can't be toleranted again, you will get your punishment now. you should clean the whole Gym, you can handle that?" school head said

"sir. isn't that to difficult for him? " I can't let it

"but i thinks it’s a better way" School head reply

"sir, maybe there is another way to-"

"its okay bro. i'll take it" Chaeyoung cut my word, geez this smol.

"so you agree with that?"

"yes. its all to pay my fault"

"and Tzuyu, you need to help him. because you skip the class"

"its was accident sir."

"you still skip the class, you don't need to clean the whole Gym, just the field only"

"hmm. at last i'm not alone"

"alright. You’ve got your punishment, it start from today. i'll send Somi to keep watch on you two. ..and ahh. i'll give you one week to clean the whole Gym Chaeyoung, you better clean it faster".

the school head said and let us leave.

i'm really amazed by my friend beside me, he really had a huge heart inside his little body. i need to keep him as my best friend, because he is the one out of Million people in the world.

"geez. i want have some free time. thats why i work on my home work faster"

"haha in the end you have another work to do"

"yeahh right."

"come on, lets make this work fun. its our 'popularity prize'" and then we laugh out lound.

 

@Gym

*author pov

"huft.. its a cave not a Gym. dark, dust every where, and no sound." Tzuyu whine.

"just shut your mouth and start cleaning"

"hello guys. ahh we meet again, my 1st year class mate" Somi said get inside the gym.

"ow.. the school ace candidate is here" Tzuyu said.

"ahahaha.. i'm no more a candidate, i'm the ace now" Somi said clean his uniform.

"yeah right, just to incrase the score" Tzuyu said rolling his eye.

"so you're here to watching at us?" Chaeyoung ask.

"yeah. that what school head said" he said and landed on the wall.

"you're not going to help us?" Tzuyu said

"hmm. no, i just going to watching you, better you start it now. time is goes by, you have a work to do" Somi said while looking at his watch.

"okay, lets start!" the two boys said while take off their uniform.

 

@3rd year class.

"Kyulkyung, that boy is really your nephew?" Nayeon ask the Chinese boy.

"yeah. we even in the same house. he just come here when Junior High school" Kyulkyung said while relax his back.

“so. He is the Chinese boys like you?” ask Sana.

“yup. 100% Chinese blood.”

“but he looks like a Korean. Ahh. I can’t comparing between Chinese and Korean people.” said Momo frustrated.

“but can you comparing between Chinese food and Korean food?” ask Jungyeon

“sure. You just need to taste it” said Momo antusiasm.

“so. If you want to know the different between Chinese and Korean people, maybe you need to taste it first. Hahaha” said Jungyeon laughing, and get a lot of punch from the girls.

"even he was same like you, but there was something different from you" Nayeon said observ the boy.

"huh? what you mean?" he sit straight.

"he looks better that you on something, but i don't know what is it" Nayeon said thinking.

"really? but i was more handsome that him, and more cool too hehehe" he said while fix his uniform.

"ahh i know what is it, he doesn't too confident a.k.a too narsist like you. right?" Sana said clearly.

"aha.. thats it!!" Nayeon said agree.

"what?! heyy.. i'm just being my self girls, lot of girls love the active boy, isn't it?"

"not at all. but you need to control it, you need to know when you should active or cool. so the girls will fall for you" Sana give the advice

"yeah. listen to what the girls said, my friend. they will help you to get on ‘her’ if you fix your self." Nayoung said pat the Chinese boy shoulder.

"what do you mean by 'get her'? there is your crush in this school?" Nayeon said full of couriusty.

"this boy also can be fall in love?" Sana is so confuse.

"of course i can, i'm a human too" Kyulkyung can’t believe what he heard.

"so, who is she? is she a 1st year? 2nd year? or 3rd year??" Nayeon so unpatience.

"geez. your sister is so unpatience" Kyulkyung said to Nayoung while face palm him self, the latter just giggle.

"come on, tell me. maybe we can help you to get her"

"i don't know, i just don't believe you. hahaha"

"ya!! you're so mean"

"there is my crush in this school, but i can't tell you who is she. even Nayoung doesn't know. maybe i'll tell you later."

"even oppa, don't know who?" Nayeon ask her brother.

"yeah. i just observing him, i can see that he was falling in love. but i don't know who is she"

"so, what is your plan? you can't just keep it for so long" Momo said.

"i'm not sure, maybe I’ll start by fixing my self for now. just like the girl said"

"don't worry, we will help you." the girls said.

"thanks."

"how you can help him? you didn't have any boyfriend right now" Jungyeon said.

"but i ever feel falling in love, you know"

"really? when?" now Nayoung who ask.

"err.. it have been a long time" Nayeon said avoid all the eye contact.

"you never tell me about it" her brother more worry.

"why should i?"

"because i'm your brother"

the argument betwen Im siblings make the other laugh, even Kyulkyung. he some time look at his left side to see a girl was sitting close to the window, when the other didn't realize him. just look at her make Kyulkyung smile unreasonable.

and then some one come to them.

“guys, help me!” Jihyo said while running to them.

“geez. Take a breath. What’s wrong?” Momo said.

“I want you to be my success team for the School President election. ”Jihyo said.

“ah.  Aren’t we already have one?” Momo said

“yes, but 1 years ago” Sana said rolling his eyes

“oh. We going to have another one again, ahh time fly by so fast” Momo said.

“so guys, I need your hand. Because my rival already make a move to recruit for his team” Jihyo said handed the form.

“sorry, I think I can’t  join it” Kyulkyung said reject the form.

“me too” Momo, Jungyeon, and Nayoung said.

“Why? I’ll need some help from the boys.” Jihyo dissaponted

“we will help you, some time. Don’t worry” Jungyeon said pat Jihyo back.

“so, who is your rival?” Sana ask while fullfil the form.

“he is the 2nd years. Named Kim Doyeon."

“Kim Doyeon? Ahh he was the rival of heigt with my nephew” Kyulkyung said remember the boys name.

“haa? What kind of rival that?” Jungyeon said giggle.

“So, what is your plan to being a School President?”Nayeon said handed the form back to Jihyo.

“hmmm. I’m still thinking about it, maybe you can give me some idea? You’re in my team now” Jihyo said.

“lets start with promoting your self” Nayeon said.

“we can make a poster of you, and also we can send it to the school SNS. How about that?” Sana give some idea.

“yeah.. that the easy one.” Nayeon said and the other just nod, agree with the idea.

“alright. We start from that while thinking about another plan. Lets come to the Aula room one to have some meeting later, you also can use that room to work or thinking for our plan. Because you officialy my Success team now.” Jihyo said with full Cheers.

 

Main While….

@Aula Room Two.

“hello guys. firstly let me say, welcome to Doyeon Team. Thanks for join us and to support me to be a School President candidat for this year, I’m really appreciate you all. So, as a leader for this officialy success team, I give a freedom for you all to said some idea for our plan to promoting and to make sure we win the election. Lets start our meeting.” Doyeon said.

“first, we need to promote it. I need your help to promote it at your SNS. I have made the caption, don’t worry.” Doyeon said.

“oh, the caption is good. I’ll promote it now.” Sohye said and the other member following her.

"i had finish it, so what we doing now?" Yoojung said.

"thanks. so, now we need to know how the respond of view ers" Doyeon said.

"ohh.. there is some respond. its said ~Yoojung-i, can you tell the readers of this fict to leave some word for me? so i can get some energy from them, thanks TT~."

"huh?! what it said?! who is that?!" Sohye ask and see the comment

"i don't know, its written Lonerlynness here." Yoojung clue less.

"just remove that comment, we don't need that" Doyeon command, and Yoojung hurry remove the comment.

 

@Gym.

Two boys just sit down, after cleaning the multy sport field. While the one boys just watch them from affar, playing with his phone. Then two girls come in.

“excuse me, any body here?.” Girls with white skin said while get in to the Gym

“oh. Dahyun-ssi and Mina-ssi. What take you here?” Somi said walk to the two girls. Another boy just looking at them.

“we here to give you guys this” Dahyu said handed the bag with drinks

“school head said to us” Mina add while handed the bag with the bento

“thanks for the food and drinks girls” Somi said with smile.

Hear about drinks and food, the two sitting boys rush to them.

“wow. Is this for us?” Tzuyu said.

The other just nod.

“hmm. There is 5 drinks and food here.” Somi said looking at the bag.

“maybe its for the girls too.” Chaeyoung said.

“ahh.. you right, come in girls. Lets eat together” Tzuyu said.

“ahh. By the way, I’m Chaeyoung and this Tzuyu. Isn’t we are at the same class at 1st year?”

“really? I don’t remember you. But I know Tzuyu. His height makes him anywhere to be founded”

“geez, what you mean by that? I’m really regret to introduce my self” Chaeyoung roll his eye

“hahaha.. its okay bro, now you already knowed by all the student”

“yeah. You’re so popular now” Mina said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment”

“so, we gonna eat here?” Dahyun said observing the full of dust Gym

“don’t worry, we had clean the field. We can sit there, since we haven't clean this side yet”

With that the girls agree and join the lunch together.

“how can you still in the school girls? Isn’t the others already left?” Somi said chew his food.

“we going to leave, but suddenly school head calling us” Dahyun explain

“ah.. sorry to burden you girls. Thanks.” Chaeyoung said

“its okay. So you got a punishment to cleaning this cave?” Dahyun ask.

The two boys just nod.

“hmm.. its gonna be so long to clean it by just two of you” Mina said.

“its going to be more long, because only Chaeyoung who clean. You know my punishment just to clean the field right? Its already clean. hahahha” Tzuyu said laughing.

“geez, you can’t leave me just like that yoda.” Chaeyoung so angry to him.

“yeah. You’re so mean. How the Gym will be clean if just him who clean? Its not good for his little body.” Dahyun innocently said and make the other laugh out lound, except the little boy.

“geez, you’re not helping Dahyun.” Chaeyoung frustrated.

“don’t worry smol, I’ll accompany you from affar okay.”

“ish. No need. I can clean it without you” Chaeyoung said full of confident.

"yeah. just don't hurt your little body, or i will sad." Tzuyu make a fake cry.

"you guys are so weird" Somi said.

"weird make us different from the others right? Chaeyoung said and get a high five from his tall friend.

"different as a problematic student? no thanks" Somi said.

"its just not our lucky time, we are fine at 1st year right? maybe this time we need to grow up more, by fix all the problem we got" Chaeyoung said.

"ahh.. thats why you got more problem than Tzuyu. so you will grow up (height) more, like him" Mina said innocently.

the other just laugh out lound.

"ya! its not what i mean. geez, i better shut my mouth up"

then Somi clearing what Chaeyoung want to say.

and the girl just nod their head.

"oh.. i'm sorry, i can't get what you say" Mina feel guilty.

"yeahh its okay, don't worry." Chaeyoung smile to the girl.

Then they continue to eat and get ready to leave since its already 5pm.

 

while they walk out of the school, thay meet the Jihyo team.

"oh. isn't that Tzuyu?" Sana said pointing to the tall boys.

the tall and little boys turn around for a moment and back to the front while low their head.

 

*Chaeyoung pov.

we just stop our step when hear some one call Tzuyu's name. we just turn our head to see who's calling, but shock when know who is. so we just turn back and ready to walk, but suddenly our feet feel heavy. We can feel the dark aura is coming to us.

~To be continue -->

===================================================

 

guys. i'm here,  how is the story. hehehe.. i have a hard day to write this. too much pressure in my life, but finally i can make it.. hope you like it. byee.