#02

Injury Time/Extra Time

-----Hello readers. Thanks for 200 viewers. Its enough to make happy.. So. This the next chapter. Enjoy and please leave some word. -----

--------------–----------------------

---------------------------

--------------

Morning sun light come through the window, the bedroom already set. the tall boy just stand infront of the mirror fix his uniform.

~knock..knock..

"oppa? Nayoung Oppa? breakfast is ready come here" the boy finish and take his bag and rush to the kitchen. the boy hurry pick the food.

"wowowo. . you pick the first food, you the one who cleaning after this"

"ne arrawwsoo. ." boy said while chew his food.

"hahaha so cute. you'll get chough if you eat like that" the girl said while pinch her brother.

"so tomorrow was my turn to cook? " "

of course, i want to wake up late."

"still you need to wake up early, i wont you late for school" boy said with worry tone.

"ahh, i want to feel how being the lazy person" girl said start eating. "geez. why you want to be like that, i'll wake you up. I'll come late too if you come late"

"why? you know that we always walk separated to the school." "

its because you're slow when walk"

"its you the one who rush, you never take it easy"

they eat their food for a moment.

"Nayeon, we should work hard at everything. if you keep like that you'll leave behind." higher his voice.

"i'm always leave behind, everytime and you know that"

"because of that. so, there's no time to slack off" he said

"gezz. why are you so serious like that in the morning" the girl finish her food.

"of course we should, that how we live"

"geez. what ever.. we always get opposite, even our height" the girl drink her juice.

"its becau-"

"okay! alright! iam the one who blame. just stop it. i'll go first" the girl stand up.

"lets go together." the boy hurry finishing his food and drink.

"no. you should cleaning first"

"i'll do it later" boy said, rush to catch his sister.

"what happend to you? are you okay? you look strange" girl said observing her brother.

"iam totaly fine, sister" boy said locking the house door and start walking.

"hmm. .even we get out together, in the end i'll leaving behind. i better walk first, so you can catch me"

"no. i'll make sure we come together now."

"oppa, you really strange today. from 2nd year you always leaving me behind, and now in the 3rd year you want to walk together with me"

"geez you talk a lot thats why you keep leave behind. come on." boy said while pull his sister to walk faster. the girl smile at first an then feel annoyed to being rushed by her brother. the boy was so worry about his sister, it was they last year of school so he won't his sister fail, since their parents already gone so he the one who take full responssible.

 

*Jeongyeon pov

i come out of my house and ready to go school but then i saw 'Im' sibling walking so fast while the girl being pulled by her brother and seem annoyed.

"lets go oppa" my sister said while linger her hand to my hand and we walk together.

"o. is that nayeon unni? hahaha she just like a little kid being draged by her parent, so cute. looks like their family was so funny even only just two of them at house" my sister said with a jelous tone while looking at them.

"hey. our family is funny too, even just you and me. i'll make it sure." i said with a worry tone.

"i don't think so. because you are 'no-jam'. hahaha."

"at last i'll try it"

"show me then" she said stop our step.

"e. .e. .e. .."

"5. . "

"wait. ."

"4. . ."

"that. . "

"3 . . "

". . . "

"2.. ."

"wait. wait. ."

"1. .. .game over!"

"aish. . " i give up.

"hahaha. . you should try again later oppa" she just leave me behind. i stand still, thinking about some joke.

"oppa!! come on, you can think it later. we going to late"

i just facepalm my self and run to her.

"i was smart. but not for a joking. gezz." i keep blame my self.

my sister again stop our step.

she took my hand and look into my eyes.

"oppa. i know you try hard to make our family like their family, but i just want you to be your self, my brother who always try harder to protect me. you're so good at fight, and thats was your real power. so don't be like the other, just be Yoo Jeongyeon the brother of Yoo Yeonjung. okay."

i trying hard to not let my tears fall. her word so into my heart. i cant hold to hug her. she hug back.

"i'll protect you, i always protect you"

"of course you should. i'm the princess, so you should protect me no matter what" we laugh. i just hug her and brush her hair.

"oppa, you mess my hair" then we pull out.

"i should look so beauty"

"hahaha. .you already beauty, you know what, all 'Yoo' family had a handsome and beauty looking" i said while fix my uniform.

"hahaha. . i think thats true" she said while fix her hair.

"so. lets go, my princess" i said while offer my hand to grabed by her, like a prince pose.

"sure, my prince" and she took it like a princess.then we start to walk. we saw 'Im' siblings lookin at us waiting at the bus station.

"oppa, why you didn't do that? ahh what a sweet family" she said, with a jelous tone.

we just laugh at what nayeon said. Yeonjung was jelouse of them back then, and now Nayeon is the one who jelouse at us. hahaha. life is never perfect, i guess.

and here our bus, iam (Im) and you (Yoo) family together at same board. hahaha.

 

 

*author pov.

when the bus reach the 2nd bus-station there is another student ready to get on to the bus. almost all student already inside, but. . .

"hey you, you Hirai Momo right? why everyday i saw you didn't wear properly your uniform. what did you do at your house?"

"its not your bussines Kim Chungha."

"i know, but its not just twice, its everday. i just can't stand it, you'll be late you know" "then why you not help me? its will end faster if you do"

"you said its your bussiness"

"so you not helping me, then just shut up"

"geez. . you-"

~te. .lolet. . telolet. . telolet..telolet~

and the bus just take-off, leaving two of them.

"ya! hey. . stop! oh no! stop!." two of them start running and cathing the bus, while all student Laugh out lound inside the bus, even the driver.

"geez. . stop it.! " the bus seem won't stop. so they keep running.

they seem angry while running, because they never late get on the bus. Luckily, two of them had best physical than the other so they can run faster and not easy to get tired. just

like watching an Olympic, spectator inside the bus was so lound, the girls just cheer them up and the boy begin to make a bet for who will coming first. Momo and Chugha realize it, they more faster even than a bus. didn't lose to each other, competiting being the first to reach the school. no words come from two of them, until they reach the school at the same time. no body win. the spectator seem dissapointed.

"ahh. Momo, you should run faster" Jeongyeon said.

"Chungha, you can't lose from him" Nayoung said. two runner just hard breathing.

"geez. . you should let them breat, not commenting them" Yeonjung said.

"because of you, we need to running to school" Chungha blaming Momo.

"haha. . its your fault to talk with me" Momo won't lose.

"its you not wear your uniform properly" another counter attack.

"everyday i do that, but first time being like this because of your comment" another defence.

the other student just like watching the next chapter of the competition.

"Round 2 is a Debate Competition, no fun" Nayeon said while walk to the building. the others following her, leaving Momo and Chungha walking behind.

"i'll win next time" Momo said

"just in your dream... by the way, Nice physic you had" Chungha finaly say.

"thanks, its because my morning excercise. thats why i had no time to wear my uniform properly when get on the bus.. and you also had a good physic too"

"thanks... why you not excercise after school or at night? there is lot of free time" "i can't. because on that time i need to study"

"oh. . i see. . so, you are W.T.H"

"huh? what you mean?" with angry tone.

"W.T.H. . 'Working Too Hard'."

"hahaha. . no! my friend said i'm W.T.F"

"hahaha. thats worse, what the meaning of it?"

"its mean 'Where's The Food'. because i'm always hungry then asking for food" then two of them just laugh out lound and get inside the building.

 

Bells ring as the sign for the first class. the school was so quite, all student focus to study. even their face looks like a robot, no expression, just a serious looks. sit still, eyes to the board and to the note, hands with the pen, ears open. but their soul, i dont know where. they should be like that for about 2 hours, break for 30 minutes, and back learning for 2 hours every day. after that go to lesson,and in the end doing home work. no time for slack-off or you should sacrifice your precious time just to get fun time. Good news, theres no complaint from a students or parents, for now. just one little problem by Chaeyoung that seem not a big problem, not yet.

 

First class was end without any problem, even Chaeyoung attend the class like the others. its time to break.

"Smol, i need to use a computer lab. so, you can go to canteen without me."

"hmm. what will you do? don't make any problem like me please."

"haha. . not today, i need more prepare if i want make some problem, hehehe"

"geez. you really mean to do that" Chaeyoung said rolling his eyes.

"okay. i need to go, don't miss me. bye" Tzuyu said while put on headset, play his mp4 and start to walk.

"hey, come back before the bells ring, yoda!" Chaeyoung scream to him.

Tzuyu keep walking without hear anything, While Chaeyoung looking for another friend to accompany him. all the boys had already leave, there is only 2 girls left at class room.

"hey Yoojung-ssi, you're not going to eat?" he ask a girl with a little body almost like him.

"eh?" Yoojung startled by him. she never talk to a boy since High School, and Chaeyoung was the first to talk with.

"You talk to me?" Yoojung said with unbelive face while looking around.

"Yes you, Choi Yoojung-ssi" Chaeyoung said while walk to her. every step he takes make Yoojung more nervous, she never feel like that. Honestly Chaeyoung didn't want to do any thing bad, he just want to make some friend, because he never always stuck with Tzuyu.

"so, you're not going to eat?" he ask again. Yoojung too nervous she so speechless and little scared. Chaeyoung just looking at her, waiting for answer.

"hey! what are you doing to her?" another girl come from no where and rush to pull away the little girl.

"wowowo!. easy. i didn't do anything to her, i just ask her to eat" boy said with two hands up surrender to her.

"really? is that true Yoojung-i.?" the little girl just nod.

"huft. . i think you're going to bully or harrass her" the girl said relieved.

"of course not, how you can think like that of me?"

"because you're only student with a problem at this school, so we can't believe you" "what?! so the news already spill-out?"

"yup. . almost all in the school"

"wow. . i'm going to be popular. hahaha."

"why you want to be popular as a problem student?"

"hey! it was accident that i over sleep at gym you know"

"accident? how accident comes twice?"

"we never know how life will happend, you know" two girl just rolled their eyes.

"please not look by my bad side, i just keep my bad for me not for the others too. i want make some friends so i ask you two to go to chanteen with me, since Tzuyu is not here" the boy said with a lower tone.

Two girl feels bad to him, so they agree to be a friend. they so adult now, they know what a bad or good. Chaeyoung looking so bad at the other eyes who didn't know him, but after hear what he said they know that he was a good person.

“okay. We going to be your friend, since we don’t have a any boy friend. I mean, ‘boy just friend’, you know what I mean right?” Yoojung said come out behind the girl.

“iam totaly understand, I’m also don’t have any girl friend even the special one”

“really? Hmm you looks interesting, I wonder why?” another girl said.

“hahah.. I also wondering why.”

“so. Can you repeat your invitation?”

“ahh.. yes. So will you be my friend and go to canteen together with me, Kim Sohye-ssi and Choi Yoojung-ssi?” Chaeyoung said while bow 90 degress. Two girls just smile with his action.

“sure, we will be your friend Son Chaeyoung-ssi” the girls said and copy his action.

With that, they officialy be a friends and go to canteen together. But when they just reach the corridors, there is one tall boy walk to them.

“ahh.. hey guys, we are on the same class at 1st year right? Iam Kim Doyeon if you forget it.” The boy introducing his self.

“ohh yeah. The you are the 2nd taller boy than Tzuyu right? I remember you” Chaeyoung said remember the tall boy.

“hmm.. but iam better that him... I mean, yes. At last you remember me.”

“so iam Kim Sohye, this Choi Yoojung and this one is Son Chaeyoung, if you forget too” Sohye said introducing all, the others just bow.

“oh.. this is Son Chaeyoung? You’re the hot issue of the school.”

“ahh really? I never think that little problem will be an issue like that.” Chaeyoung said while laugh.

“in this school there is no a ‘Little Problem’ only one word ‘problem’. How size the problem be, it still a one problem.” Doyeon said with a cool tone. Chaeyoung feel uneasy to him, he tried hard to back the anger.

“so, why are you want to talk with us?” Yoo jung change the topic before it getting worse.

“ohh.yeah! . I’m here to recruit an ‘Doyeon Team’ Doyeong Success team for the election of School President of the year. Hope you want to join us, this the form for you all. You just fulfill it and give me back, I’ll waiting at aula room two. Hope you join us girls and you if you want too.” Doyeon said give the form.

“hmm.. I’ll think about it. Thanks” Sohye said.

“sure. If that so, sorry to interup your time. I need to go, thanks to accept this. Bye” Doyeon said bow and leaving.

“we didn’t accept yet. He’s so egoist I think.” Sohye said.

“yeah. And less patience” Yoojung said.

“and I don’t like him.” Chaeyoung said.

“yes. But I think I’ll join it.” Sohye said with a happy tone, the other seem shock.

“what? Unni, are you serious?.” Yoojung said unbelieve.

“yes I’m sure, I just want to do something than just study. You should join me too”

“hmm.. I’m not interested at it and you see what’s happen betwen me and him right?” Chaeyoung said.

“it will be a bad idea if you join his team. So how about you Yoojung?” sohye ask the girl.

“hmm. Maybe I can join it, since you join it too. So I got a company. Hehe”

“nice, lets join ‘Doyeon Team’” Two of them cheers.

“geezz. Iam getting sick hear that name” he cover his ear. After the cheers they continue to the canteen. Main while…..

 

@Computer Lab.

Tzuyu was busy typing at the keyboard, he was working on his home work that was given from the first class. He can work on it after get home, but he want get some free time after get home. So he work on it now. At the break time, computer lab free to use by any student. So for now he’s not alone in the lab, there’s many student from different class in the lab. But if the rings bell, all student have to back to their class and the lab going to use for the computer subyek class. It takes 15 minutes to finish his home work, but he interested for download more music for his mp4. Not just download mp3, he also watching some music video. The headset on his ears make him doesn’t hear anything especialy the rings bells. He so focus to his computer and forget about a time.

 

after break, Chaeyoung as a best friend, try to call him. Unfortunately Chaeyoung find Tzuyu phone on his desk. Chaeyoung waiting his best friend until the bells ring, and Tzuyu still didn’t show up.

 

Tzuyu on the other place still focus to his computer and didn’t realize that the other student had already left and now the 3rd year student had inside the lab for their computers subject. The school had more computer than total of the 3rd year student, so all get their own computer to use even Tzuyu. No body realize him, he wear a glasses and tall body that make him looks like a 3rd year. Also, same as the first class, all student just focus on their study, all eyes to the board and computer, no sound except teacher or mouse clicking or keyboard typing. Its make Tzuyu didn’t realized in there , until Tzuyu with his innocent mind on the middle of study make a mistake.

 

On the other class. In the middle of study, Chaeyoung can’t focus on his study, he keep waiting for Tzuyu, even his official friends realize it.

“He didn’t show up yet? Where is he?” Yoojung said.

“he said he going to the lab computer, but now he didn’t come back.” Chaeyoung answer, still looking at the door.

“is he proposed to skip?” Yoojung ask more.

“I don’t think so, because he said he not going to make a problem today. he want to make a problem, but he said not today.”

“geez. You’re guys so weird.” She rolled her eyes and back to the board.

“I know that... Issh. What take you so long yoda?.” Chaeyoung can’t hold back anymore, so he going to find him.

“miss, I need to use the toilet.” He said standup from his seat and bow to the teacher.

“sure, Son Chaeyoung.”

“better you come back on time.” Yoojung wishper to him.

His class and lab computer is so far away, its take a lot of time to reach. So, He start to run after come out the door.

 

Tzuyu was enjoy watching ‘Produce 101 – Pick Me’ music video and automatically singing the reff part. Ofcourse that make all eyes of people in the lab to him, Tzuyu didn’t realize that and make some student laugh at him, except the teacher. Tzuyu with his clueless mind just stand up fix his things and walk to the door, he not looks surprise to see the 3rd student nor the teacher. He thinks it’s just the random student.

“oh. Hello sir, you going to use the computer? I’ve finish to use it there.” He said and show the computer that he had use.

“where are you going?”

“I’m going to my class, sir”

“what class?” “Mrs. Song Haekyo's Science class, of course” All the student just hold their laugh.

“what year are you?”

“I’m the 2nd Year.” And all the student let out their lound laugh leaving Tzuyu dumb founded.

“ya! Tzuyu, hello.” Tzuyu was surprised when he saw Kyulkung was sitting in the second row, waving his arm with satisfied laugh.

“hyung, what are you doing here?” “Learning, of course. its Mr. Yoo Jaesuk's Computer subjek now.” Tzuyu more shock at what his nephew said.

“Zhou-ssi, you know him?” ask the teacher.

“yes sir, he’s my nephew Zhou Tzuyu. I just realize that he was inside the lab by now, sir.” Answer the boy.

“ahh.. I better back to my class before the bells ring.” Tzuyu said with awkward tone.

“the bells already ring, Tzuyu.” Said the cute japaness girl at the front row.

“really? When? I not hear it.”

“mm.. 15 minutes ago, maybe.” Answer the girl. Tzuyu almost cursed, but he realize the teacher beside him. Then there is knock at the door.

~knock… knock… knock…

The door is open. And little student get inside.

“excuse me sir, I’m here to take my friend back to the class.”

“Smol…!” Tzuyu lound said and rush to his best friend, feel secured. That make all student back laugh out lound.

“hey.. I just looking for you and you embrassed me infront of the 3rd year. Geez, I should not looking for you.”

“hehehe.. sorry, its automatically now. lets go back to our class.”

“we going to leave sir, sorry to disturb your time and the senior too.” Tzuyu bow.

“hahaha. Good bye nephew, you can come back again okay.” Kyulkyung said and wave his arm. Then Chaeyoung and Tzuyu leave the lab. While the 3rd student laugh out lound then continue their study.

 

@corridors.

“thanks for come to save me there, best friend”

“what are you doing there, you didn’t show up even the bells ringing.”

“sorry, I was doing my home work and use my headset so I didn’t hear anything.”

“geez I think you’re propose do that since you want to make some problem.”

“I didn’t even planning that. But, maybe I don’t have to planning some problem. Hahahah.”

“you’re so weird, you just satisfied of what you do.”

“hehe. And you, how you can go looking for me? Its already in the middle of learning, right?”

“ah.. I said I need to use the toilet, so we better hurry.” With that, they rush to go back. But when they in the middle way . . .

~Rrriiinngssss..!!!!!

The sign of the 2nd class is end, they just realize today the teacher is going to had a special meeting. So the 2nd class end faster.

“ohhh.. I forget about today. Ahh..” Two of them faster their step, and finaly reach the class. Unfortunately the teacher is going out the class.

“Miss, wait.” Tzuyu said.

“Zhou Tzuyu, where have you been? And Chaeyoung what take so long?” Mrs. Song asking.

“I’m sorry miss, I take a wrong class. And Chaeyoung come to looking for me. I’m really sorry.” Tzuyu honestly said.

“yes miss. I hope you can forgive us.” Chaeyoung add.

“hmm.. whats wrong with you guys. You need come with me to the office now.” The two boys just can take a breath and walking to the office while trying to keep cool infront of the other student who stare at them. And the issue start to spill up at the second.

 

--->> to be continue.. Hehe.. How is it?? Is the story long enough? It take several day for me to write it. Hope you enjoy and leave some comment.. And if you like it, subsribe.. Hehe thanks. Bye... :)