#1

Injury Time/Extra Time

@Gym. .

another day. is there any Basket Club in this school? this school had full facilities like gym, field, sport equipment, studio and another facilities. but looks like only library and computer lab that always use everyday. . .

goverment rules push all teenager to be an scientis or politician, they said its better for the future especialy the future of the country. i agree with that. but, stuck with peace of paper or formula everyday make me crazy, we need something else to do than just study like that. i just realise it this 2nd year. so, why i want go to school? at first it just because my parents, even now. but now iam just loose my self so it won't make me crazy. and here iam at 'full of dust' Gym that looks like a Cave, and iam like the owner. lay down, close my eye, alone just enjoy the silent and the calmness to relaxing my mind and my little body, no wind come in so the dusts doesn't moving and not make me sick. | | |

 

*Somi pov

@corridor. .

"sorry to burden you somi"

"ah. yeah its okay, its not even heavy" i said to the teacher beside me. being a good student like this, carry teacher stuff to the office, and help doing some things. it all just to gain more score ofcourse, so my parent will pround of me and make them happy, even some time i feel sick because of it. i had more dream to catch but for now i just need to focus of study, thats all. .

"we are here, put it at my table" teacher said while get inside to the office.

"aw. what a good student here, you'll be a good boy soon to be a good man, somi" i just smile.

"yup. our favourite boy. he will be a good ace for our school".

"yes he is. i hope all boys in this school was like you, maybe this school will be favourite school at Korea".

"yeah, i hope so. but there is one boy who make me sick, it was his 2nd time not attend my class. and i dont know where he is".

"again? he dissapeared again?".

"yup. . this time he need to be punish. we cant let him go with the score like that".

"i agree, i'll make a broadcast to call him." . .

i silently hear the chat, teacher seem to be serious. who is they talking about? how 'he' leave the class after goverment rule come out.? hmm. . i dont care. at last it will be advantage for me being a favourite student by the teacher.*smirk inside*. . still iam so courious about who is 'he'. looks like he in 2nd year like me but he in the different class maybe.

ahh what ever. .with that i back to my class. | | |

@room class.

after i reach the class i saw some girl have waiting for me, they are my fans even they never declared it. they always ask me to study together almost everyday at the cafe or at karaoke then they give me a gift box with love things. its so obvious right? . but i just enjoy it, the advantage of being favourite at school, *smirk inside*

~ding. . dong. . ding. .~

"attention. to son chaeyoung 2nd year B class, please come to the office. one more time, son chaeyoung 2nd year B class please come to the office. thankyou"

~ding.. dong.. ding. .~ 

heard a broadcast, so he is the one who teachers talking about. hmm. looks like he was my classmate at 1st year he seem nice but how he be like this now? people change.

"somi-ssi. so will you come with us?".

"huh? what? where?".

"we going to study at my house, remember?".

"ouh. . im sorry i cant , not today. i need something to do". the girls seem dissapoint, iam just curious about the punishment that Chaeyoung will get, so iam going to stay for awhile.

"hmm. if that so. you really not coming?".

"yes iam sure".

"okay. we go first." i just wave my hands.

i pack my things and ready to go, but stop when some one call me.

"som, can you help me? i need a little help here".i just walk to her.

"how to sholve this math?". i more closer to see the question.

"ouh. you need to know how much time the car reach the place with speed 60m/s first by multipling it." .

"ouh. so just multipling it first. thankyou".

i stare of her face and end at her eyes for a moment., i just realize that she was this beautifull. "you are so beautifull".

"eh?".

i just smile. "so, anything i can help?".

"e-n-no no, it all done". i smile with her awkward moment. its so cute.

"if that so. i need to go. oh by the way, i honestly say that you beautifull, myoui" i said while dissapeard off the class.  | |

 

*Chaeyoung pov

@gym.

i wake up when i heard the broadcast, so thats my alarm wake. i know i have been a bad student by leaving a class but iam an ressponsible person so iam going to the office while they call me. i just get up and fix my uniform and my hair and take a walk. maybe i'll get a punishment this time, iam just going to take it because finaly the teacher was realizing me as the student, even by the bad way. While on the way to the office, I meet my class mate.

“yow Chaeyoung, where have you been? Why are you so dirt like that? You like from the cave.” .

”yes iam, iam just wake up from the hibernation inside the cave”. I said.

“wow. Why don’t you invite me?”.

“but its not good for you to skip the class”.

“hey. See who to say that. So why you skip the class if its not good?”.

“hey. I just relaxing my mind okay?”.

“I need a relax too. Everyday I do just sit and listening to the teacher, eat, and back to the class, go home, sleep, wake up, go to school, keep cycling like that. Arrghhh life is no fun”.

“yeahh.. maybe you can make some problem just like me now. Heheh”.

“good idea!”. I face palm my self.

“I cant believe you just agree with it”.

“why not? At least iam with my smol so it wont be lonely and will be fun.”

“gezz this yoda. But you will not get any girl loving you if you being such a bad boy like me, you can handle that?.”

“I think it okay, since I haven’t meet some one special. Its possible to meet some one special if I be a trouble maker boy too, because my popularity will gain so fast. Hahaha.. ahh. I should make a trouble soon, you already had one plus of your popularity. You just come out in the broadcast. Hahaha”.

I just give a punch at his shoulder.

“but honestly I’m so courious why you start skiping the class. You look fine at the first year and you also have a good mark even iam the better hehe. Is there something bothering you?” he ask

“hmm. Honestly I don’know why. But, maybe because the cycle life you said so I’m getting sick with it. Why the largest school with full facitlities like this only use for a formal study like this, we have a lot of dreams like be an atlhlet, actress, musician, dancer, singer, writer, or anythink else.”

“yeah. Since the government say that, this school look like a jail for me.” I just nod agree with that yoda say. Thinking what to do until I reach the office.

“I just accompany you to the door okay, maybe soon I’ll accompany you inside hehe.. bye smol, good luck. Have fun with your popularity prize.” He said while running leaving me smile alone at his word.

Huft.. I take a deep breath before get inside. Iam ready for my ‘popularity prize’. | | |

@office.

"there he is. come here Son Chaeyoung" i get inside the office.

"where have you been? what happend to you, skip my class and back with mess, you had fight?" .ask the teacher while obseving my dirt uniform.

"no sir, i havn't fight"

"so, where have you been?"

"i over sleep at the gym sir"

"are you just make some excuse?"

"no sir, iam honestly say"

"its your 2nd time skiping, you'll get punishment."

"you already had school head permission to punish me? sir?"

"what? how dare you say that" the teacher shock and lound his voice.

"i'm just want to make sure that you didnt do it by your own opinion, sir"

"i -its your fault to skip at my class, so i can punish you"

"but still, not only you at this school, sir"

"the others teacher was agree with me"

"so, why there is a school head if you do it by your own?" the teacher paused for a moment, speechless by my word.

"i'll do that now" teacher said.

"sure, i'll leave now"

"where are you going? we haven't done yet, you need to be punish"

"you haven't get you permission, sir. i know the school head is already leave, maybe you can punish me tommorrow"

"you! Little-" the teacher really angry.

"stop! just give him a warn this time. like he said, the school head is not here right now" "but he was skip my class and it was his 2nd time"

"i know, because it was his 2nd time so you need give him a warn. look, Chaeyoung was so responsible to come here even he know he will be punish. i think he will do the punishment if you got school head permission.right?"

haha. . i cant belive, there is one teacher in my side.

"gezz. alright. alright. Son Chaeyoung, its your 2nd time skipping my class. if you make some trouble again, i'll make sure you get your punishmet"

"yes, sir"

"you can go now" i just bow and leave the office. close the door and silent laugh of what happend.

hahaha. what a funny 'popularity prize', finaly the school not boring again. i just back to my class and get my things. | | |

"Smol!!!" he stratled me.

"woaa!! why are you still here yoda?!". hitting him.

"aw. aw. aw. . i just waiting for you, and its what i got? gezz. what kind of friend are you." "you going to make me heart attack you know"

"its your fault you had a smol body, so you had a smol heart too"

ish. . this yoda really make down of me. i just give a death glare and ready to hit him.

"hehehe. . just kidding smol, i know even your body is smol but your heart is so big to forgive me" he said with his stupid smile.

gezz. thats true, i'll forgive him no matter what because he was my first friend i ever meet at this school and he just like my best friend. iam so glad i meet him.

"so, how's your 'popularity prize'?" he said while put him arm on my shoulder and walk together. i start to laughing remember what happend at the office.

"what funny? something just happend right? tell me!" he ask with full of excitement. then i tell everything while walking home. -----