Yugbam 2

yugbam one shots

During the got7 fanmeeting in ....., yugyeom becomes the king by playing guess the song game. So the members who lost must do agyeo. But they decided to make one person do it and Yugyeom has to decide who will do it. Yugyeom choose BamBam .
BamBam P.O.V
I was watching the rest of the members do their best agyeo for yugyeom to avoid the punishment and wondering what I should do. I went to Yugyeom and put out a hand heart and said Ttaranghae . Yugyeom just laughed and pushed me away. I was a little pissed and Yugyeom said let BamBam alone do the agyeo.
BB: Yugyeom , why r u doing this to me? ...BamBam exclaimed.
Yugyeom didn't said a word and just smile.
I did the agyeo with the cutest way I can and only looked at Yugyeom while doing this. And I bit my pinky finger and gave him a fly kiss  to appeal him with my iness.
Yugyeom laughed and come near me and gave me a high-five. I felt satisfied to see his expression change a little bit when I did that.


After the fanmeeting,  we are all on the way to hotel and Yugyeom was sitting next to me in the car. I was very tired to even talk to him and I just fell alsleep once I closed my eyes. I knew that Yugyeom was staring at me all the time and but I can't help and fell asleep. Once we arrived at hotel, I went to our room and Yugyeom followed me. As soon as we arrived at the room, Yugyeom slammed the door and locked it carefully. I went to bed straight cos ,I was till feeling sleepy. Then , suddenly , I feel someone touched my face starting from my face to my lips ....and kissed me.
I pushed him away and said
BB: don't!!
But Yugyeom didn't listen and continued . I can't resist him and finally responded his kisses.
Yugyeom's hands started to expolre my body and undid my buttons.
BB: ahh... Yugeom...pls wait...
I said as I broke the kiss and pushed him away.
Yugyeom looked a little distracted and asked
YG: WHY?...
BB: umm..how about taking shower first , we both are filled with sweat and it's not good for health to stay in sweat.
I answered and got up from bed .
YG: but Bam....I can't hold it anymore...
Yugyeom said as he hold my hand and pulled me closer .
BB: this is punishment that you got for making me do ageyo... I said and laughed.
Yugyeom looked at me and suddenly smirked.
YG: Ok. Then let's go get shower .
He lifted me and carried me in bridal style
I was shocked and shouted
BB: Yugyeom,    ....what r u doin?..
When we arrived at the bathroom , he put me down and cornered me between the wall and him.
BB: yugyeom...
He pressed my body with his and I could feel his hard ----. He kissed me violently as he caressed my body. Yugyeom removed all of my clothes and also his. I have no desire to resist him now as I've been wanting it ........
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... "the rest are for you to imagine" 😁