Jaelousy - yugbam

yugbam one shots

YG:Bam, come here ,now

BB:Imm ,coming..oh..Yugyeom , why r u shouting so loud?

YG:What's this?

Bam Bam looked at the thing Yugyeom 's been pointing and found out that it's a picture of BamBam and Jackson kissing @ sukira .

BB:Imm ,,, it's a picture from fan, is there anything wrong with that?

YG:Of course...there's many things wrong with that. Why r u keeping this picture ? Why?...

BB:Huu...Yugyeom ,it's a gift from a fan . I got it @ today fansign.I really can't understand u Yugyeom. Why r u so mad about this one picture?

YG:Why am I so mad? Don't I have the right to mad? I'm ur boyfriend, right? Today, you've been sticking with Jackson hyung like a glue. You don't even look at me. And you even let him kiss u on the cheek ,yes ,that right cheek.

Yugyeom shouted while pointing BamBam 's cheek . BamBam was shocked a little but he felt so happy about Yugyeom 's jaelousy.
BamBam smiled and hold Yugyeom 's hand .

BB:"Yugyeom, don't you know that you're the love of my life? Jackson hyung 's always been like that. You don't have to feel distracted about that. And that picture , I'm just keeping it because it's a fan's gift. Pls don't mad at me ... it makes my heart hurt. Hum...Yugyeom.. pls...gyeom.."

BamBam explained Yugyeom with all the ageyo he had.

YG:" I understand . I'm just feeling jaelous and mad because you seem to enjoy his kiss. Yugyeom exclaimed.

BB:"Oh! What r u thinking , Yugyeom? Have you lost ur mind ? U'r the only one I love to kiss.U'r the only one."

Yugyeom sighed and said
YG:"Bam, I'm sorry that I mad ,I'm sorry " Yugyeom pulled BamBam closer to him and pressed him against the bed.

BB: ohh...is that ur way of apologizing someone? Bambam questioned while laughing.

YG: nope ,it's only for u... Yugyeom giggled.
But I'm still feeling unhappy about that kiss.

BB: come on. ..Gyeomie..it is nothing serious.
But if u're still feeling unhappy about that , is there anything I can do for you?.

Yugyeom smirked and came close to BamBam 's ear and whispered
YG:OF course..
BamBam giggled as Yugyeom bit his ear softly .

BB: you want that?...But there's a price...you must trust me at all cost. I will never ever gonna betray you or leave you. U know it ,don't you?

YG: I trust you Bam...It's just I can't stand people being close to you..I just want to be ur only one.

BamBam smiled and pulled Yugyeom face closer to him and said...

BB: you're the only one who 's capable of making me flutter and making love to me.
Nobody gets this chance , Yugyeom. U ,it's only u..ok ?

BamBam kissed Yugyeom softly after his words.
Yugyeom kiss Bambam back and after a while he becomes the one who takes control of everything.
............................................................................................
..........
YG: Bam , I love you. Yugyeom said while panting.
BB: I love you ,too ..BamBam hugged Yugyeom tightly and said .
And they both laughed and fell sleep after a while because they're very tired.