One-sided pt.1

yugbam one shots

BamBam was in love with yugyeom for so long but he never did expressed it.
Since They were best friends since trainees , BamBam thought that things can get awkward if yugyeom found out about his feelings. So ,he's been keeping his feelings inside for a long time.
But he can't help but feels happy and skip a heartbeat whenever Yugyeom said I love you to him.
...........................................................

Today is their resting day , they don't have any schedule . So ,all of Got7 are just chilling in their room.
BamBam was lying on his bed while playing with his phone.
Suddenly,
YG: Yes.. Yugyeom shouted with Joy.
BamBam got startled and asked
BB: what? What happened?
YG: she said Yes ,Bam Yes..
BB :what yes?
YG: she accept my feelings finally.

BamBam suddenly became unable to breathe. BamBam knew that Yugyeom was having crush on Tzuyu but never thought or imagined they'll be together . He tried to keep a straight face and asked.

BB: Tzuyu..
YG:of course ,Yugyeom answered happily.
BB:ah...Con ..Congratulation ...Yugyeom .. Congrats..

BB P.O.V

yeah ,right Bam you should be happy for him . You're his best friend . You can't expect nothing more than that.I felt like his heart being ripped into pieces while I was congratulating. I looked at Yugyeom who was smiling so brightly and was amazed by his smile.
Yeah, if you're happy ,I'm happy too.
Cos, you're my everything yugyeom.