Chapter 3: Fight?!

BTS We Got Married Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(WARNING: Slight Drama ahead!)

 

 

Previously on the last chapter:

 

 

“Congratulations to your marriage! BTS Jimin and Jungkook you have been chosen as the lucky couple for WGM S5 Special! Hope you have the best of time and we will be looking forward on how your love would progress! Let’s all support JIKOOK everybody!” all the members claps awkwardly as the stare at two of their boy’s members who now became a couple for a 6 month long reality tv show. Clapping and cheers from the staff were then heard across the entire stadium, showing their blessing for the new couple, who is right now still stunned and frozen staring at each other’s soul trying to read each other’s expression. To lessen the awkwardness the other BTS members quickly approached the two to huddle as a group while the couple looks at each other still not believing what is happening to them.

 

 

*flashback 3 years ago

 

 

 

Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook I’m 15 years old and I came from Busan, I studied dancing for 2 months in America before coming back to korea as a trainee, it’s a pleasure to meet you and to be able to work with you hyungnims. A little boy about 160 centimeters tall said with a bunny like shy smile. “Cute” was the first word/description Jimin thought when he first met Jeon Jungkook. For him the younger was a small ball of fluffiness and happiness. He loved the way the younger gets all shy easily, the way his doe eyes scrunch up with his nose when his tries to smile or luagh, the way his bunny like teeth shows, fitting the boy’s innocent exterior, that would always helplessly make Jimin fall into a sweet smile whenever when his with the younger.

After then many months of spending more time together they got slowly closer, being more open and friendly to one another. Though Jungkook still hasn’t really opened himself up to everyone on the group, being the introverted child he was, as time passed the more they spend time to one another the more the younger felt comfortable in letting his hyungs know more about himself and how he really felt on the inside. Of course all the hyungs understood the younger and kept sure they were caring and careful at the same time with handling their maknae feelings, they entire group would always remember to support and shower their love to their precious bunny. Especially Jimin who would always show off how close he had become with the maknae through confessing his undying love for him. How he always wants to go travel and go do dates with the younger, how he wants to take care of their precious maknae and how Jungkookie is such a attractive and important dongseang to him.

But actually in the end of the day after doing all this things he would always just label his deeds as a simple Fan service. Nothing serious. Not to be mean, he really did care for the younger and actually he feels that Jungkook is someone endearing and special to him. But all those confessions about his undying unrequited love, and how he wants the maknae was just as show to the fans so that they would give attention to the younger and him. His not really being mean and tricking his fans but he do know that to be able to shine in a kpop group you need to be unique, relatable and likable.

 

That is why in his mind Jungkook would forever be labeled as that bunny like fluffy dongseang. A band mate and a cute LITTLE BROTHER.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to the present

 

 

So here Jimin is to this day back to reality, remembering what he just stated to himself 3 years ago, sitting in their van on their way home after filming and finding out that he is one of the main cast for WGM S5 Special. His been staring out the closed tinted windows for over an hour recalling how he met Jeon Jungkook and how he thought of him. Jungkook on the other end did the same thing blankly staring at the seat in front of him. While the other member tense up and feel how the awkward air wraps the entire van. Not anyone dared made a single sound or word since they left the filming area. Since then have not said a word to one another, feeling really awkward while the new couple still being in a daze and not believing what is happening to them decided to sit as far as they could from each other. The othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter