Chapter 2: The Reveal

BTS We Got Married Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung I think it’s gonna be V-hyung.” The golden maknae then stated. “I don’t think so, I think its Jiminnie because you know his very famous right now and his sweet with the ladies so he’ll do well better than me.” V answers the maknae looking at the Jimin beside him whose smiled ever so charmingly, quietly agreeing with V’s idea. The BTS members were having their practice for “Spring Day” for their next upcoming performance and right now they were having a break after dancing for almost 3 hours straight. Suddenly Jin then interrupts the maknea lines conversation by saying “YAH! Of course it going to be me I’m the oldest and I ‘m the number one in giving fan services and treating ladies kindly, I’m good at cooking, cleaning and I’m the handsomest! I’m the perfect candidate as a husband.” The oldest then says while the rest of the members just stares back at him with a rather funny look on their faces thinking how foolish their oldest looks right now. Namjoon then interrupts and says “Yeah you’ll do very well considering your also the flirtiest and naughtiest in our group.” All BTS member then laughs and agrees at their leader Rap Mon earning a shout from the oldest “Yah you kids I take care of you every day and this is how you repay me?! Yah Namjoon are you saying I’m erted?! It’s you isn’t it?! our workrooms laptop doesn’t work well because you keep saving those videos!!” Jin hiss back at the laughing rapper. Everyone quickly agrees that Rap Mon is the most erted member and said that if Rap Mon was picked he would have probably attacked his wife on the first day. The leader then just laughed off and said “Well I can’t really disagree with you guys on that one.” With a huge grin on his face.

 

 

 

At BTS dorm

 

 

Everyone sprawled across the wooden floors panting and leaking from sweat they just finished their performance and had a fan meeting so they were very tired. They picked turns to see who would get the chance to shower first and last. Luckily the youngest on in their game of rock papers and scissors won, so he gets first dibs on the showers followed by Jhope, Suga, V, Namjoon, Jin and lastly Jimin (the ever unlucky Chim Chim). But before Jungkook could enter the shower their manager calls them out at said that he would need to talk with them in the living room. Everyone huddled back to the living room, some members sitting in the sofa some lying in the floor. They really just want to get it over with and rest. Their manager then laughs off at how BTS was reacting, when he know that after his announcement they would be surely energized with the news. He then says “Okay I know your all tired but listen well. As you may all know or have forgotten tomorrow is the filming for the first episode of WGM S5, meaning to say one of you guys would be finally meeting their wife to be. We’ll be living by 10 am tom. Make sure to dress well and don’t forget to work hard.” Almost instantly did the boys smiled back and started jumping around excited for tom. Their manager then dismissed them, everyone jumped around saying how they wished to be the lucky guy and what types of clothes and perfume they plan to put on for tom. The manager then just looked as the boys enters their individual rooms and quickly picks up his phone to talk to his boss Bang PD saying “Sir everything is ready, I told the boys their schedule for tom. And yes please don’t worry they don’t know anything about the big surprise waiting for them yet.”

 

 

At BTS Dorm 10:30 am

 

“Hurry up were gonna be late! I told you to stop playing games last night and you didn’t listen again! The leader Rap Mon then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter