Chapter 1: Let's Begin.

BTS We Got Married Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a bright and sunny day in Seoul, birds were chirping people peacefully walking, it was indeed the perfect day to in fact relax, laze around and chill. Well NOT for the producer of we got married reality tv show Jeon Seong, his been running all around their company carrying papers up to his chin hoping no one would bump on him and make him do anymore work. As he was running around he was suddenly called by their executive producer Ms. Park Yuka to her office. He quickly gives the papers to his assistant and followed her boss. As they enter Ms. Park immediately scolds his worker saying how their show is on the drain and how only time will tell that WGM will finally be discontinued. Jeon then reasoned out that he would do his best to come up with a great plan to make sure the ratings would rise even higher by their next season. Ms. Park then again said that coming up with new scenarios would not be enough to rise their rating especially now that there are a lot of other reality tv shows that are rivals with them in MBC. Jeon PD only looked down as he thought that his superior was indeed correct since WGM is old and other shows are coming up with nicer and exciting plots and stories. After a long pause between the two it hit him. He instantly holds out his boss Ms. Parks shoulder then said: Park PD how about for 2017 we change our concept lets pick a couple totally different from all the couple we’ve ever picked before?! Ms. Park was startled and curious so she then asked what he meant by that, Jeon PD instantly whispered his plan to his boss ear explaining who it would be and how will their new season progressed. Almost instantly that Ms. Park grinned up to her ears and says: “Okay, I accept that idea. Let’s begin our new plan.”

 

 

 

After a week of preparation and articles released by WGM show they finally started with their plan.

 

 

 

At Big Hit Entertainment Company

 

“Thank you very much for your cooperation again Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk we promise not to let you down and make sure that we will provide good outcomes wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter