Chapter 5 - Jealousy

ONCE as an enemies, TWICE as a lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

  After school, the Coolz Kidz hang out at Tzuyu's place. Between them, Tzuyu is the richest.Her father owns a biggest company in Korea, Chou Company. 
  Back to the story, Momo still in her world. She kept thinking about Jisoo and Mina. 

  "Momo? Earth to Momo?" Jungyeon waved her hand in front of Momo's face.

  "What?" asked Momo lazily.

  "You're still thinking about her,unnie?" asked Tzuyu.

  "Yah, both of you", said Momo suddenly.

  "Wh..What?" asked Jungyeon nervously.

  "I feel weird today. I feel angry with Jisoo for no reason when I saw her with Mina. What is it mean?" Momo asked them.

  After heard Momo's explanation, both Tzuyu and Jungyeon laugh out loud. 

  "Why are you laughing?" Momo whined. Even she is a rough person, but she always acting cute in front of her friends.

  "It's called jealousy,unnie. You're jealous with Jisoo. Because of that, you feel angry when saw them together", Tzuyu calmly explained, still holding her laughter. 

  "Why I feel jealous towards her?" Momo still confused.

  "Because you like Mina", said Jungyeon.

  "WHAT?!!" Momo screamed.

  "Hey! Low down your voice. Tzuyu might losing her house!!", scold Jungyeon.

  "Yah! What do you mean that I like her? It's nonsense!"  said Momo.

  "It's obvious unnie. You like Mina and you just like don't want to share or to see her with anyone else", Tzuyu said and pat her unnie's shoulder.

  "Woah,great explanation, Love Doctor", Jungyeon winked at Tzuyu.

  Both of them bumped their fist. Momo ignoring them and trying to dicover what her real feelings. Is it true? Is she like Mina? Arghh, she's in daze now.

AT BP YOUNGSTERZ SIDE
(At Lisa's place) 

  Jennie is in the same case like Momo. She just staring at Jisoo who is doing her homework. She even not scolding Lisa and Rosè because being too loud.
  Lisa,who always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter