Chapter 2 - Trouble

ONCE as an enemies, TWICE as a lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

At class

  Momo sits on her place and put her leg on the table. Jungyeon take a place beside her and waiting for their teacher arrived.

  "I heard we have a new student", Jungyeon started the conversation.

  "I think it will be the rude girl", replied Momo.

  Tzuyu approached them and sit in front of them.

  "What are you talking about? Tell me...", Tzuyu flashed her sweet smile.

  Jungyeon told her what happened earlier. Tzuyu just chuckle and said,

  "So,you want to make a revenge? Come on unnie, it's just a girl. I never know that you interested with her".

  "I don't care,she deserved that. So, you both drag her to 'our' place when recess", Momo commanded them.

  After a while,their homeroom teacher, Miss Bae arrived with the new girl, Myoui Mina.

  "Okay class,today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself", ask Miss Bae.

  "Okay, my name is Myoui Mina, I'm from Japan but I can speaking Korean well. I hope that we can be friends".

  "Miss Myoui,you can sit beside Nayeon", instructed Miss Bae.

  As Mina walking towards her seat, she didn't realised someone eyeing her. Yeah, it's Momo.

MOMO POV

  Damn,why she looks so hot just now?! The way she moved, her smile, I think I'm totally crazy!

  But I still hate her though. She better ready for my revenge😏.

FASTFORWARD 

RECESS TIME

MINA POV

  I glad I make some friends today. My seatmate, Nayeon so kind. She bubbly and joyful person. Then, I met someone from Japan too. Her namd is Sana. She looks like a squirrel🐹.

  As we walk together to the school canteen, both of them talking about the school. It makes me think this school really amazing.

  When we eating our food, I excused myself to go to the toilet. I really care about my beauty. 

  Entering the restroom, I quickly fixed myself at the mirror. Then, someone covered my eyes and dragge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter