Chapter 1 - Beautiful

ONCE as an enemies, TWICE as a lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINA POV

  Okay, it's my first day at a new school, JYP High. As I know, the school is popular than the others. Hmm,I don't care about it anyways,blah blah blah.
  When I entered the school, I admit the school is amazing! Well, it's just like...a shopping complex? Yes,like that.
  As I try to search my first class, I bumped someone or...someone bumped me. 

"Hey,where did you put your eyes?!"

MOMO POV

  Arggh, I'm in my bad mood today. Why? Because the bitc*es from BP Youngsterz ruin my day today. Just wait and see, I'll take my revenge tomorrow.
  If Jungyeon not forced me to go to the freaking school, I would stay at home lying on my cozy bed. Ayy, I don't want to think anymore!😬

  "Hey captain,where are you going? Our class is this way", Jungyeon approached me and grinning like idiot.

  "I know,and what with that grin? And where's Tzuyu?" I ask her with a cold voice.

  "Wow wow wow,relax Momo, don't worry about the bitc*es. They just a piece of cake for us. Tzuyu at class,flirting with girls,I think", she said.

  "Okay,let's go", I dragged her to our class. About a few steps, I bumped a girl. Poor her,she must deal with my harsh words.

  "Where did you put your eyes?!" I yell with my hell voice. As soon I saw her face, I stunned. She really beautiful, and suit my ideal type.

  "It's your fault,Miss...hmm whoever you are, you bumped me first and you must apologised now", Wow, her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter