chapter 3

WHAT IF

After the manager undercover friend arrived at the dorm. They showed him the video and message. “ this looks serious from what I see they won't let him ago until they get the money”. “ but jisoo we don't have a million dollar and there no way we could get it in a week.” the manager said. “ we have to get the police in this I know you boys are afraid but there no other way. they won't kill the him until time up I dealt with people like them .” jisoo said. “ I don't care who's involved if it means we get hyukkie back”  n said they all agreed to get the police involved. but its was going to be hard for them to keep the secret out from the public. The ceo arrived the next day hearing the condition he called some of his friend to borrow some money. The manager drove 5 of the boys to their schedule. “ if anyone ask about hyuk tell them his sick okay we must keep this out from the public.” they all nod they were tired and worried for their maknae. if they wanted hyukkie to stay alive they had to keep it out of the public knowing. All 5 boys went to get their makeup done all there eyes were red from the crying. The makeup artist try to ask them what's wrong but none of them answered her they kept quiet. The makeup artists knew something was wrong they never seen the boys this quit. “where hyuk” one of the of the artists asked ken. “His sick so we made him stay home” he lied trying to keep the tears in. “ he's a strong kid he will get better soon". She said seeing ken was about to cry.  Their schedule ended for the day all 5 boys kept on a sad smile saying goodbye to their fans. they got there stuff and went back to the dorm. there men and the ceo waiting for them. They bowed to the elder men in the room. The ceo spoke “we got a new message from the kidnapper.  They will be calling you boys in 20 minutes but only one of you guys can talk to them.” N spoke up saying he was going to talk to them.“ you would need to tell them you boys have the money now.” N agreed after 20 minutes they got the call everyone kept there voice down as N spoke to them. “ hello” he said holding back the tears his voice started to shake. “ you have the money the men with the black Hoodie asked. “yes” N said  “ good tell your friend hongbin to bring me the money at the abandoned train station located near the seoul university by 3:00 pm tomorrow.” N wanted to tell the man that he would go instead of hongbin but the man didn't allowed him. N could hear hyuk yelling in the background then he heard a loud slap and hyuk stop screaming. “  the phone got cut of and n tears started to fall down he couldn't hold it anymore. He still blamed himself of what happened to hyuk. The members gather around N and all went in for a group hug.

One of the cops started to tell hongbin all the things he should do. “First you should give him the suitcase they won't open right then so it will give you a chance to get hyuk and hide. We will get in before they have a chance to run.” the cop explained hongbin noted down everything. the ceo trued to the to the boys “ he will be alright i need you boys to be strong okay"  they nodded. The day came it was 2 when the cops gived hongbin the suitcase and the other cop went through everything hongbin should do again. N and leo seated down behind the car keeping it down while holding ken and ravi. The cops were ready. And slowly hongbin got the bag and walked inside the old station. There he saw two men approaching him one was holding a gun and the other was holding hyuk. Hongbin eyes widen seeing the maknae weak and lifeless on the man hand. He couldnt take his eyes of him. Until the man holding the man asked him to slowly put down the suitcase on the ground. Hongbin did what he was told the other man slowy walked to hongbin and placed the hyukkie on hongbin arms. Hongbin carried hyuk he was about to walk away and hide. he head one of the guys saying stop. He slowly turned around. “ what's that on your ear.” the man with the gun asked. “ his wearing an earbud” The other guy said. Hongbin grapped hyuk and run to find a place to hide. After hearing the cop telling him to move. Both guys started to run when they saw the cops. But the man with the gun stoped when he saw both hongbin and hyuk. He pulled his gun out and held up to shot hongbin. He pulled the trigger hyuk pushed hongbin out of the way taking the shot.  A loud bang was heard the cops run through were the sound came from. Hongbin opened his eyes seeing hyuk laying on the ground bleeding. N panic when he heard the gunshot he jumped out of the car. With leo Ravi and ken following him. The cops managed to get both of the men before they could run again. Hongbin held onto hyuk with his hands holding hyuk bleeding wound. N run in seeing the scene before him. He felled on to his knees. He held on to hyuk hands screaming for help. Leo run out to get help while ken and ravi tried to pull there self together.