Chapter 2

WHAT IF

After opening the video leo saw 2 men beating the life out of a kid. the kid looked  familiar he thought, he took another look when he notice the kid was no other then there hyukkie. He watched in shock while the 2 men beat hyuk. One of the men stood up and wrote something on a piece of paper. “ one week then he's died” leo run to the living room holding the laptop shaking. He look around he couldn't find the other boys. “ hyung what's wrong you look like you saw a ghost”. “Jaehwan where the others.” leo said with a shaky voice. “ their looking for hyukkie hyung what's wrong”. Leo showed ken the email and the video. ken drop to the ground crying. “hyung where are we going to get a million dollar in a week we just debuted last year we don't even make a lot yet” ken said tears running down his eyes after watching there maknae getting beat.  Ken and leo can just look while their maknae lied against the pole crying. Leo grabbed the phone to call the manager and N.  When N came home with hongbin and ravi they all look confused. “ what's wrong why do you guys look like that” N asked. “ hyung they have hyukkie” ken said “ who has hyuk what are you talking about” n said.  leo broke into tears the 2 younger were in shock they never seen him cry. Even N was shock he knew leo for 7 years and he never saw him cry. They knew something really bad happened seeing leo in that condition. “ leo grabbed the laptop and showed them the video and message. Then hongbin was in tears ravi broke to. Everything just seemed like crushing on them.

 

Hyuk  layed against the pole with his hands tied behind his back.     “ please let me go my hyungs don't have a million dollars we don't make that much please” He yelled begging. "shut you mouth before I shut it for you”. The man with the the black Hoodie said.”    “ what if they don't get the million dollar on time.” the other man with blue sweater asked. “don't worry they will get it’’. “but the kid said they don't have that much”.   “ listen man if they don't get us the money on time we kill the kid like we planned okay no more questions”. The black hoodie snapped. “ hyuk seat there trying to find a way to untie the rope. he was in pain but he knew he had to escape.  

N called called the manager over and over “ FOR GOOD SAKE CHA HAK YEON I TOLD I WOULD BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES STOP CALLING ME EVERY SECOND.” the manager yelled. N walked back and forth around the the living thinking of people to call to help them. he wanted to call the ceo but he was on a family vacation and won't be back until tomorrow night. Leo seat on the couch holding hongbin who was crying his eyes out. Ken and ravi stood in a corner asking N ever question that came to there mind. “ hyung what if we don't get the money on time’’. “hyung what if they change their mind” “hyung” “ WILL YOU 2 STOP IT FOR GOD SAKE” leo yelled at them. Hongbin started to cry more and more after every question they asked. N stoped walking around when he saw the manager pulling in he open the door before the manager could knock. the manager Walked in asking to see the video. N got the laptop turning on the video. The manager seat down to watch the video. While N ask him questions and blame himself for hyuk kidnapping . “ hyung what should we do we don't have a million dollars lying around.” “ hyung there going to kill him and it's all my fault. I was the one who made him stay in the practice for 2 more hours, to learn the stupid dance move he got wrong. "if i only."  “Cha Hak-yeon would you please stop it's no one's fault." After watching the video the manager felt sick to his stomach. “ how could they do that to him”. I will call the cops the manager said. Leo grabbed the phone from the manager. “ we can't involve the police in this or they would kill him hyung”. Leo spoke the manager just look at leo. “ it's okay taewoon I have a undercover friend who would help us. I know you boys are scared. but there no way we  would get hyukkie back without the police involved.” the manager said. They all look at each other and let the manager call his friend.