Chapter 1

WHAT IF

“NO NO NO SANGHYUK WE BEEN PRACTICING THIS DANCE FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND YOU STILL DIDN'T  GET THE HANG OF IT” n yelled after hyuk missed the dance move for the 8th time.  hyuk lower his head and abiolozied “sorry hyung i won't do it again”. “WHATEVER your going to stay for 2 more hours and practice the dance until you get it down”. “Nae hyung”  hyuk said with his head down. the members got their stuff and left hyuk in the practice room alone. “ hyung don't you think that was a little harsh” hongbin spoke “NO” n said still frustrated cause hyuk got the dance move wrong again. “We have a comeback in few weeks so everything had to be perfect we can't miss it up like last time.”  everyone got to the dorm showered and changed. Leo went in his room to work on creating some lyrics. Ravi and ken played video games and relaxed. hongbin was reading . “ ravi i don't know why you even playing you ” hongbin said looking up from the book he was reading. “ shut up BINA i am losing focus every time you interrupted me.” “ trying to blame bina of how horrible player you are”. ken said while laughing.  N was making something for everyone to eat they missed dinner like usual cause of their busy schedule.   “ it would be helpful if one of you guys help me with dinner”. N said mixing the roman  “ hyung your food doesn't even taste that good plus you are just making noodle what's there to help”. Ken said “ yeah just let taekwoon hyung make the food his way better cooker then you are”. Hongbin added, n got the bowls of noodles seat on the ground  and neck chopped all 3         “ why are you hitting me i didn't even said anything “ravi said. “ cause i felt like it Taewon come eat”. they seat in a circle and ate. After eating hongbin got his coat and shoes he was about to leave when “ where you think your going”. Oh hyung i am going to pick up hyuk it's dangerous outside and he hates the dark”. “Okay be careful” n said while cleaning the kitchen. Hongbin left the dorm it was just about  5 minutes walk to jellyfish building.  When he go to the building he went into the  practice room but it was empty hyuk stuff was gone, so he thought he might have missed hyuk on his way to the building. So he walk back to the dorm.  

Hyuk practiced and practiced when he finally got the dance down he got his stuff and started to walk back to the dorm. There was something about the dark hyuk hated he held tight to his bag like it was going to protect him until he gets home. He kept hearing footsteps behind him it felt like someone was following him, he didn't think much of it first and thought it was just his imagination playing with him. But he started to hear the footsteps behind him getting louder and louder.  he began to walk faster and didn't notice he was running . His phone was variating he got it out and notice hongbin was calling before he could pick up. “HAN SANGHYUK” a deep raspy voice said.  this made hyuk jump in panic dropping his phone. Something in hyuk mind told him to run faster before he could a black van pulled up in front of him 2 men jump out and grabbed him. putting him into the black van he tried to scream but one of the men put a duct tape on his month. Hyuk started to wiggle and kick the other man put a white cloth over his nose everything turned  black.

Hongbin arrived at the dorm thinking hyuk was there. N open the looking at hongbin “ where's hyukkie” “ i thought he was here”  “ was he not at the practice room” ravi said “ no his stuff was gone so i thought he came back to the dorm”. Hongbin said with a worried voice “ did you try calling him” “ yeah but he's not picking up”.  “call him again” N said   hongbin got his phone out calling hyuk but there was no answer. “Hyung he's not picking it up it's only ringing.  “ maybe his at the corner store buying something to eat.”  “ call him again”  N said with now a worried voice. “ he doesn't like going to the store alone jaehwan  hyung”  hongbin replied while calling hyuk again. After 20 minutes of trying reach hyuk the older members started to call hyuk friends to see if his with them. N called hyuk best friends sungjae and chaejin to see if he was with them. “ hello hyung.”  “hey sungjae is hyukkie with you”. “ no hyung i am overseas whats wrong”. “ it's just he isn't home yet and he's not picking up his phone”.  I will try calling chaejin to see if his with him” okay bye hyung” bye sungjae”. After hanging up N called chajin. “ hey hyung” “ hey changjian is hyukkie with you” “ ahhh no hyung i didn't see him since last week is everything alright” “ hyuk isn't answering his phone and it's almost  midnight he was supposed to be home about 30 minutes ago.” “ oh hope you guys find him” “ thanks chaejin goodnight” “ goodnight hyung”. N called hyuk one more time to make sure if he would pick up. “Hyung what did they say” hongbin asked “sungjae is overseas and chaejin didn't see hyuk since last week”. Wonsik and hongbin get your coats were going to look for him”.  “NAE HYUNG” both ravi and hongbin said running to get there coats. Ken i want you and leo to stay here just incase he comes back home”. The 3 of them left “ i swear when we find him his dead.” n said. “Before you try killing him let's find him” ravi said. All 3 separated ravi went to the corner store to see if hyuk was there, N went to the company building to see if hyuk was still there. hongbin walked around the streets hoping to find him.    

Leo was in his room writing lyrics when he got an email that's strange i don't get emails at this time he thought”  he opened it had a message saying “ we will give you boys 1 week to get us 1 million or your beloved maknae will die”. Leo ignored the message thinking it was the other boys trying to pull another prank on him. He was about to leave the page when he saw a video attached to the message when he opened he wasn't prepared for he saw.