chapter 4

WHAT IF

 

All 5 boys seat down on the hospital chairs waiting for the doctor to tell them about hyuk condition. It's been more than 2 hours with no news for the doctors. When finally the doctor came out all 5 boys stood asking question after question about how hyuk was. “ boys give the doctor a chance to talk the manager said."  “ will ” the doctor started. hearing the one word made all the boys nerves they knew anything that started with will always end up being bad news. “ we were able to stop the bleeding but i can't say when he will wake up.” “what do you mean you don't know when he's going to wake up “. leo said confused.  “ he felled in a coma most patient that end up in comas wake up withen few hours some in few days others in weeks and some even in years. The patient had lost a lot of blood and his body was already weak so it's hard to tell when he will wake up.” “ so you telling us that there's a possibility hyuk could never wake up” N said with a shaking voice. “ Yes if you guys like you can visit the patient now ” And with that the doctor walked away. hongbin drop on his knees crying. “ N hyung hyukkie will wake up right” “ yes wonsik our hyukkie will wake up his a strong kid don't think that way.”

ken was the first one to enter hyuk room his stomach drop when he saw all the machines and wires on hyuk's tiny body. He wanted to run over and give hyuk a hug but he knew he could hurt hyuk more if he did. He walked over to hyuk and grabbed hyuk hand slowly not wanting to case any pain tears falling down his eyes. The other 4 walked in a little bit after ken. Ravi didn't move from the doorway he stood there shocked when he saw hyuk. Leo grabbed hongbin before he can fall again. N eyes filled with tears looking at the maknae he wanted to take hyuk's pain. They spent the night in hyuk room the manager ordered food but none of them had the appetite to eat. By morning all of south korea heard the news that vixx maknae was shot and it's the hospital in bad condition. There was thousands of fans gathering at the hospital wanting to know if hyuk was alright. The manager told the boys they should go home and rest.  but all of them refused they felt if they leave hyuk again they won't see him again.    

    A week passed and hyuk still didn't wake up the company gived the boys the month free. there were fans still standing outside the hospital praying for hyuk sometimes they pray with the boys. The boys made a promise they will wait for hyuk to wake until they make another comeback together, even if they have to wait for years. The company agreed but until that day comes all the boys had to do something. Ravi went solo. N and hongbin started acting in dramas. Ken and leo did musical. For 3 years the boys did there own things but they lived together they bought a house with 6 rooms and 3 bathrooms with the money they made. It was around 5 in the morning when unknow phone number called N picked up. “ hello” “ hello is this cha hakyeon” “yes this is him how can i help you” “ we need you to get down here in seoul hospital.” “ may i ask why” “ han sang hyuk has waken up” N dropped the phone and run to the other rooms waking them up. “ hyung why are you waking us up this early” ken said confused. “ we need to go to the hospital right know”  “why” ravi said.  “HYUKKIE WAKED UP.” N said turning around to face them. There wasn't another word said all 5 of them got on the car.