Chapter 5

Where Are You Now That I Need You?

“You have 3 days to fix the mess you made. If you don’t fix it, say goodbye to Gunhee”

 

The Monsta X pack members looked at Mino in shock after hearing the words that came out of his mouth. “You don’t have the authority or the right to decide what happens to and with our pack members” Shownu says as he glares at Mino furious at the fact that another alpha was trying to determine what goes on in his pack, his inner alpha wanting to come out.

“You” Mino says as he points at Shownu “don’t have the right to call my cousin part of your pack when you neglected him for as long as you did for no reason at all besides your own jealousy.” Mino says trying as hard as he can so that his inner alpha won’t come out “You all hurt him, broke him, made him feel like he didn’t belong and yet you still want to pretend like you have a right to call him part of your pack?” he says before shaking his head “I have as much authority as I need to break up your pack. You are abusing your one and only omega to keep your own pride and I wont stand for it. My cousin deserves being in a pack that will treat him how he should be treated and won’t make him feel like for being attacked”

“We made a mistake” Jooheon says as he looks at Mino “a big mistake but it is still a mistake and we are going to make up for it by showing Gunhee what he really means to us. You cannot take him away from us, he’s our everything and the pack will fall apart without him being in it” Kihyun says as he looks at Mino with pleading eyes.

Mino looks at Jooheon before scoffing “The fact that you are just realizing that now says a lot about your pack. If my cousin doesn’t get the care that he needs within the next three days and looks just as miserable even with you supposedly taking care of him, I will be breaking your pack bond and he will be joining my pack until he finds a more suitable pack that will give him the care and love that he needs” Mino says as he walks towards the door to go and meet up with the rest of his pack members “you will have the house to yourselves until Gunhee gets better since making him move now won’t be the best option. This is your last chance, don’t it up” Gunhee says as he heads out the door and heads towards the restaurant where the rest of the pack went to go and eat while Mino talked to the pack and took care of his cousin.

Hyungwon who had been quiet throughout the entire exchange sighs as he sits down on the couch “Guys…” he says as he looks up at the “Maybe Mino is right” he says taking a second to glance at the other’s reactions before he continues speaking. “The way we treated Gunhee was ty and lets be honest here, we would never treat each other like that.”

“Yeah but none of us have ever done anything to even make us be accused of cheating” Hoseok chimes in from his spot of near the couch

“There was that one time you were too close for comfort with that one beta. We all thought that there was something going on and that you were cheating on us but we let you tell your side of the story before we came to any conclusions. We didn’t do that with Gunhee. With Gunhee, we did the exact opposite. We didn’t even give him a chance to explain what happened before we all started lashing out on him. God, we are such terrible mates” Hyungwon says as he shakes his head thinking back to all of the things that they did to Gunhee just because they thought he had cheated on them.

“he’s right” Shownu says as he nods “Just because we were upset and jealous, we hurt Gunhee without even having a reason to. Maybe we should go ahead and break the bond so that Gunhee has the opportunity to have mates that will treat him the way that he is meant to be treated…