Chapter 4

Where Are You Now That I Need You?

Minhyuk walks down towards the living room with Jooheon before he looks around for Mino. When he finds Mino in the kitchen, he quickly walks over to him and makes sure that no one is near them when he starts talking “You knew about it didn’t you?” Minhyuk asks knowing he doesn’t need to elaborate what hes talking about judging by the look on Gunhee’s face.

Gunhee places down his glass and turns to Minhyuk “So I’m guessing he told you huh?” He asks as he crosses his arms “You are all so lucky that I am not murdering every single one of you for the that you put my cousin through. He was broken and you were the ones that he wanted to go to.” He says before scoffing “you didn’t even give him a chance to explain what happened before you automatically went off and accused him of cheating. You know Gunhee and you know that the last thing he would ever do is cheat on someone. If I could make it so that the mating pact was broken and I knew Gunhee wouldn’t get hurt, trust me I would do it in a heartbeat.” Mino says as he places his now empty glass in the sink and turns to Minhyuk “If my cousin ever has to go through that again. If he ever has even a moment where he tries to go to his mates the people that are supposed to be there for him and they turn him away and call him names, I will end the pact right then and there. You and I both know he would be better off in my pack where there will be people who actually take care of him instead of in a pack full of rejected wolves”

Minhyuk crosses his arms and glares at Mino slightly hurt by his words but knowing that he deserved those words being thrown at him for the way they had treated Gunhee who only wanted them to listen to him and protect him. “We are not rejected wolves” Minhyuk replies to Gunhee as he rolls his eyes “We all chose to break away from our packs when we realized that it wasn’t what we wanted. If anyone has been rejected, it would have been the packs not us. I get that you’re mad at the way we treated Gunhee hell I am beyond pissed at myself that I pushed my mate away when he was so scared but that doesn’t give you the right to end our bond. Yes what we did was wrong but you act like we didn’t have a reason to fear Gunhee cheating on us. You may think your cousin is all innocent but he can do just as much as the rest of the pack.” Minhyuk continues as he glances into the living room to make sure that none of the others were listening in on their conversation.

Mino lets out a dry laugh at Minhyuk “I never said my cousin was innocent but I do know my cousin and I know that unlike some people” He says as he looks directly into Minhyuk’s eyes “He would never accuse his mate of cheating on him or kick him out of their nest just because he smelled another omega on him. You can never compare my cousin to you and the rest of your pack because we all know you’re different. Unlike you, my cousin thinks about other people’s feelings and notices how they are acting. How did you and your pack not notice that anything was off? You only have one omega its not like you had someone else that you needed to give attention to. He was scared and could barely walk. If it was consensual , do you really think that the alpha would send him home ,where it was obvious that he was mated, bruised up and in pain? The answer is no because I know you all aren’t the brightest even when it comes to your own mate” Mino says as he starts walking towards the living room “You have 3 days to fix the mess you made. If you don’t fix it, say goodbye to Gunhee”