Chapter 1

Where Are You Now That I Need You?

Gunhee’s POV

I sighed as I walked out of the coffee shop that I worked at. People kept coming even though it was late so I got off way later than I was supposed to. I looked at the time and cursed under my breath not realizing how late it was. It was currently 11:40 and I made a promise with my mates that I would not be at work later than 11:00. I hate walking home alone at night. The way I have to go to get home is full of dark alleys and I have to pass by a couple of bars where drunkards are always hanging around before I can get to the sanctuary of my house and my mates. I am almost home when I pass by one of the bars where an Alpha, more than likely a drunk one, is sitting. As I am walking past him, he turns his head up to sniff the air.

“” I whisper to myself knowing that he has smelt my scent. He gets up slowly swaying back and forth and approaches me. I try to hurry up and walk as far away from him as I can when he grabs my wrist.

“Let me go” I say struggling to get out of his grasp even though I know that it is useless. Even though he is drunk, he is still an Alpha and still contains Alpha strength.

“What’s a pretty Omega like you doing out here alone at this time?” He asks his speech slurred.

“Leave me alone. I am mated and if you do anything to me then they will come after you” I say voice shaking slightly from fear of what he might do.

“Oh really? Is that a promise pretty Omega?” He says giving me a smirk that sends chills down my spine

“Let me go!” I tell me trying again to release myself from his grasp. He just laughs and starts dragging me away. He drags me into a dark alley way that is far enough away from the bar that no one would be able to hear me even if I screamed as loud as I could. I knew that this man would not let me go easily so I did the only thing that I could think to do, I begged.

“Please please please let me go. I won’t tell anyone about this if you let me go right now. My mates will never know. Please just don’t do this” I beg tears falling down my face as I fell down to my knees

“aww the pretty Omega is begging like the true that he is, how cute” he says lifting up my head so that he could see my face.

“So so beautiful. I am going to have so much fun ruining you” He says and that is all the warning that I get before he roughly drags me up and shoves me into the brick wall. I hear the sound of his pants being ed and start crying even harder

“Please Please don’t do this please” I start crying out thrashing out trying to get away from him but to no avail. His hand reaches around and s my pants and s them. He pulls my pants down to my ankles. I continuously try to push him off of me but to no avail.

“Stop moving you ing ” He yells before he roughly pushes my face into the wall and then entering me raw and unprepped. It hurts the whole time that he is me and all that I can about is my mates waiting for me at home and how they are going to kill this guy when they find out what he did to me.

He finishes what feels like hours later leaving me in the alley covered in blood, , and tears. I know that I cannot stay out here for forever so I slowly get up and start to put my clothes back on. Every move that I make hurts all I want is to go back to the apartment and to be comforted by my mates.

I slowly make the rest of the trek back to the apartment. What should have only taken me 5 minutes took me around 20 minutes because of the pain in my backside. Finally after what seems like forever, he is limping though the door. He expects for everyone to be asleep seeing how it is probably way past midnight. What he doesn’t expect, is for all of his mates to be sitting in the living room waiting for him to come home. Most of them looking extremely furious.

“Where the have you been Gunhee?” Hyunwoo shouts as he gets up and storms towards me

“I…I…I” I try to say something anything but am interrupted by Hoseok

“What the is that smell? It smells like Alpha and …” After Hoseok says that all eyes are on me. Hyunwoo pushes past Hoseok to sniff at me only to pull away in disgust at the smell.

“What the Gunhee? Why the do you reek of Alpha?” Hyunwoo asks and I look down

“I thought you were at work? Or was your job just a lie so you could go behind our backs and some other Alpha?” Minhyuk asks getting in my face

“No, it wasn’t a lie. It isn’t a lie. I do have a job I was at my job. But-but-but” I say not able to tell them what happened

“But what Gunhee? Were we not enough for you? Are you really that much of a that 7 mates can’t satisfy you?” Jooheon asks also getting up and surrounding me.

“No! You guys are enough I swear I didn’t do anything please believe me!” I say trying to defend myself but it all becomes blabber when I begin to cry.

“guys back off for now. Everyone is tired and obviously stressed. We can have this conversation in the morning. Gunhee go take a shower you reek and it is making me sick. Oh and Gunhee, I think it will best if you don’t with us tonight” Kihyun says as he pushes me towards the bathroom.

I get in the shower and turn it to the hottest that it goes. I scrub my skin raw to get any traces of him off of my skin. When all of my skin is red, I sink down into the tub and burst into tears as the events of tonight come rushing back to me.

I was

My mates the people who I thought I could count on right now think I cheated on them

I was kicked out of the nest

I cry even harder thinking about it all. I already knew that Hoseok was less trusting of me as an omega than the others but I would’ve thought that at least one of them would have been on my side defending me and letting me speak not only inferring things. The fact that I was kicked out of the nest hurts more than anything else. A nest is the place that an omega feels the safest surrounded by all their mates. It provides the sense of comfort that all Omegas need. That comfort is exactly what I need right now. I already know that they are probably not going to let me back into the nest until the truth comes out but I don’t know how to tell my mates that I was . Especially when none of them will listen to me and if I am kicked out of the nest, that means that they are more than likely not going to talk to me anytime soon.

I start shivering. I didn’t even realize that the water went from hot to cold. I turn off the shower and step out. As I am getting out, I slip and fall straight on my . I sit there for a few minutes wondering if anyone will come and help me. When no one comes, I sigh.

They really don’t care about me anymore I say to myself as I pull myself up ignoring the growing pain in my backside.

After drying off and getting dressed, I head to the couch as I am not allowed in the nest. I lay on the couch and it sinks in how alone I am at this moment. For the first time since I joined Monsta X’s pack and become mates with them, I cried myself to sleep.