Save him

Taekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung stared a few moments at his phone as it rung.Hoseok was calling.He doesn't understand why Hoseok would call him.They hadn't even spoken a word to each other since they broke up but they've been getting news of each other cuz of Hoseok's close friendship with Jungkook and Jimin.

"Hello?"

"Um,hey Tae.Is Jungkook with you?" He huffed.Knew it.

"Um no.Why?"

"Well,he hasn't been at the studio for weeks now and he hasn't been at the café or art studio or at school either." He sighed.Sounds like typical Jungkook.Locking himself up and brooding.

"Do you think he has a reason?Did he tell you anything?" 

"Well,I don't know but I talked to Jimin a few days ago before the inicident and he said Jungkook's staying with him so I'm on my way there.Figured he'd be devastated about Jimin's death." His eyes grew.

"Wait,what?!What do you mean Jimin died?!What--how???" 

"Well,there was a car accident.Dead on the spot.Poor Jungkook tho. They've been partners since they were children and they even used to be in a relationship." 

"How long have they known each other for?" 

"Oh,that.They met when Jungkook joined the company when he was 5 then he became my partner because he had powerfull moves despite age.Jimin joined half a year after Jungkook joined and the teacher always paired them up and us three as a trio.Since Jungkook's only 17 this year.....12 years I guess......" 

"Ohhh well,can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter