Kookie-ah

Taekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N A little explanation on jungkook's character

Jungkook is just shy......to simply put it....and he was an adorable little one.But he loved dancing....and singing....the child could do almost everything.

He joined a dance company when he was 5 after begging his parents to let him go.There,he met Hoseok.Hoseok was the best dancer in his class no doubt.Jungkook may be one of the best be he's always second next to the elder.He was powerfull and the elder was the combination of power and grace.

He looked up to him a lot,he really did.Half a year later,Jimin came.He was 2 years older than Jungkook and made him feel at home with his Busan accent.

Flashforward a few years more.Jungkook was now 17 and he had 3 jobs along with his schooling.He wasn't tired at all,he loved everythingnhe was doing.Being a barista at a café where he met his current boyfriend.He was known there as the singing barista with his angelic voice and cute shyness.On weekends,he'd paint for children at an art studio.Most of the time,he'd sketch and his works were sold and those are where he gets half of his income from.On weekdays after being the cute singing barista,he'd head over to the dance company he'd joined when he was 5 where he now worked as a competitor in dance competitions around the world.

All his jobs pay a lot and combined with the money,he gets sent from Busan,he can say he has more than enough money.He bought an apartment to live with his bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter