Insecurities

Taekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung looked down at the sea,dangling his feet as he splashed the water with his feet.The words of his beloved ex ringing in his mind.He knows he shouldn't be bothered at all but he knew both of them when they were still in a relationship.And it all just makes him insecure.

"Hyungie!!!" Strong arms wrap around him and he jumps a bit before a warm smile grazes his lips."Hey Jungkookie!!!" He nuzzled his nose with the other before giving him a peck on the lips.

"So Jimin and I are going to be working together at the dance studio again." Jungkook scratched his nape,a sign of nervousness from the younger."Yeah,I know.You guys work there every year,why are you telling me now?" A sigh came from Jungkook as he took his lover's hand."Because you always worry hyung.And I want you to know,that if you're uncomfortable with it then just tell me okay?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer."Kookie,I'll be alright.If anything I should be the one asking you if you're comfortable.I'm 2 years older than you,you shouldn't forget that so easily." Jungkook smiled as he moved closer. "You're right,hyung.I shouldn't." 

A/N Hello Ni hao Gonnijjiwa cheoeum boebge doeseo bangabseubnida ssallam bonjour guten tag uri biteureul deuratdamyeon what's up annyeong.-B.I.G
Hi guys,I'm back after unexpected hiatus.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter