Jimin

Waxing

Jimin jolted his head up at the call of his name, eyes going wide. He thought he would be one of the last ones, or at least hoped so... But here he was, being called up third. Jimin looked over at the other then slowly stood up, swallowing as he tried to hide his fear and pretend he wasn't nervous (terrified) of what was about to happen.

Jimin slowly followed the lady to the little waxing room and he looked around.
“Nervous?” She asked sweetly but Jimin huffed.
“Me? Of course not, it's just a little waxing” he said with fake confidence, swallowing hard for a moment before sitting on the table. The lady giggled and he looked over confused.
“What?”
“Hun, you need to take your pants off first” she said sweetly and Jimin turned red, jumping off the table and quietly ping and kicking his pants off, also taking his shoes n socks off , before sitting back up, chewing his lip a bit from a mix of embarrassment and nervousness.

“Ok now lie down on your back, and we will do the front of both legs first before we to the back and then your thighs” The little lady said with that soft voice again and Jimin hummed, feigning carelessness as he got comfortable. The lady held back a little giggle as she could tell he was pretending to be fearless, but she didn't want to make him uncomfortable by telling him she could see right through him. Instead, she decided to explain each step she did as she did them, letting the boy keep his little act up as she spread on the wax.

Jimin jolted faintly when he felt the hot wax on his skin then took a deep breath, forcing his voice to work for a moment to ask a question.
“Will it hurt a lot?” his voice was weak, but the lady heard him and smiled.
“It varies from person to person, but a bit” she said, and Jimin nodded a bit, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath.
As he felt her rub the wax strip on his leg, Jimin closed his eyes tightly.
“Remember to breathe, Jimin” The lady said, almost playfully, Jimin swore it, and then did a quick 3,2,1 and

RIPP

She tore it off and jumped immediately at the scream that came out from Jimins throat. Jimin thought he was ready but the pain was A LOT worse than he expected and the scream forced itself out of him before he even had a chance to stop it. It was high pitched, as his voice always was, and as he covered his mouth, eyes wide and full of tears, he PRAYED the others hadn't heard it, but he had a nasty feeling they had.
“Oh my god, are you ok??” The lady asked him worriedly, making sure hes nod bleeding, which he wasn't, before looking at him

“Yes! Just... just keep going and finish please!” Jimin semi shouted, clasping his hands over his mouth, eyes shut in painful shame.
“Are you sure? It shouldn't hurt that badl-”
“yes im sure, just please hurry and get it done!” Jimin said quickly and the lady slowly obeyed, working as fast as she could to get his legs done as he screamed into his hands and slowly started crying. It freaked her out a bit, but his skin wasn't damaged in any way, nor was it reacting badly. It was barely red even, so she assumed he must just have a low pain tolerance.

Jimin whimpered and muffled his screams the best he could until she was done and he got up quickly, touching his legs with tears running down his face. It hurt so crazy much and he was convinced it wasn't worth it... but he assumes that’s really up to the fans to decide... Jimin sniffled faintly, and quite cutely, and the lady gave him a gentle supporting hug, which Jimin quickly returned with a pathetic (in his mind, but ofc just pure adorable) whisper of Thank you, before he got dressed and more or less ran outside to the other members, PRAYING that they didn’t hear him. But as he stepped out, he could tell, they did.

 

The members ran to him immediately and checked him, asking if he was ok and he was getting looks from the entire salon.
“Im fine! Shut up!” He hissed angrily and sat down, covering his face in shame as he tried to ignore the looks from all over the salon. He had never been so embarrassed in his life