Yoongi

Waxing

Yoongi was staring at Namjoon when he heard his name called out, and he whipped his head around to look at the lady. Was waxing really that bad that Namjoon was crying? Did she do something else? Yoongi looked at the members for a moment before clearing his throat, thinking to himself that he had to Man Up and walked after the lady to the waxing room.

 

Once they entered, he looked around the small room suspiciously, glaring slightly at every detail he noticed. There was some art of women on the walls, but nothing really interesting. Nothing that pointed to why it was so bad that Namjoon cried. Could it really be that bad?
“Just leave your pants on the chair there” The lady motioned to the chair and Yoongi nodded, mumbling a Sure before removing his pants, having a look over his legs. They weren't very hairy naturally, so he kind of wished he didn't have to do this, but the agency had decided...


Tossing his pants carelessly to the chair, he looked at the table where Namjoon was tortured last then hopped on, looking at the lady.
“Want me to lie down?” He asked calmly, getting a cherry Yes in return, and he lied down on his back, looking at the ceiling that Namjoon had been glaring holes into just minutes before, and got comfortable.

 

“Oh you have such nice legs!” The lady commented as she was getting ready and Yoongi couldn't help but smile with faint pride.
“Thank you” He said smiling, watching her n slowly getting nervous at the sight of the wax.
“They'll look amazing once they're waxed, I promise” The lady smiled at him then started smearing the wax over a part of his leg. Yoongi twitched his leg faintly as it was slightly hotter, and far stickier, than he expected, then he took a deep breath.

 

“So how bad will it-”
RIP
“OH HOLY MOTHERING !!” Yoongi shrieked and sat up.
“The was that, woman!” he shouted and glared at the lady, who was looking back with shock on her face, the waxing strip in hand.
“I-I... just.. took the first strip off” She stuttered out and raised said strip so Yoongi could see. Yoongi growled faintly to himself and touched the skin she had violated.
“That ing hurt!” He said again and the lady nodded faintly.
“Well... We are removing a large amount of hair with each strip, so its gonna hurt.. But this is the first time I've seen someone react so strongly”

 

Yoongi turned pink as he realized how loud he had screamed and shouted at her and looked away shyly.
“Y-Yeah well I wasn't expecting it, you should've warned me!” He defended and glared at her, and she looked a bit distressed.
“Perhaps we can take smaller sections at a time.. Maybe that would be easier to handle” She mumbled softly and started stirring the wax again. Yoongi swallowed and looked at his legs. He couldn't just not do it, he had to. Especially now that there was a section already missing.
 

Forcing himself to take a deep breath, Yoongi slowly lied back down on his back, clutching his fists slightly.
“Ok...Let's try that then...” He whispered, before adding loudly.
“But warn me before you rip it off!” The lady nodded before slowly applying a small amount of wax on the next part, taking half a strip this time instead of a full one and gently rubbed it down.
“Are you ready?” She asked and Yoongi shifted uncomfortably, nodding sharply.
“I'm ready...” The lady smiled and did a slow countdown from 3 before ripping the piece off.

 

“Ah ing balls!” Yoongi growled out lowly and covered his mouth to stifle another scream, biting down hard on his lip.
“Are you ok?” The lady asked gently and he nodded hard.
“Want me to continue?” Yoongi faintly growled at the question but nodded again, keeping his hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet. If the members had heard that first scream, he was going to be be SO embarrassed...


The lady accepted his nods as good enough answers, luckily and kept working, doing quick, small parts and slowly getting done. Yoongi kept his screams quiet and only swore (violently) under his breath between each section. Only slightly writing with pain occationally.


Yoongi couldn't be happeir when she said she didn’t have to do his thighs as they were already hairless and he leaped of the table, looking at his legs as he took deep breaths to calm himself.

 

“ ... That was crazy painful” He whined to himself while gently running his fingers over his legs. They were so soft... Like super soft. Yoongi couldn't help the fascinated look on his face as he touched a bit more and the lady giggled behind him.
“It feels really nice, right?” she asked, back to her sugary voice, and Yoongi couldn't help the hum of agreement that he did.
It did feel amazing to the touch....