Namjoon

Waxing

Namjoon gulped as a lady waved him towards a backroom with a soft smile. He was the first victim of the day. And he was not excited. Not at all. He had overheard horror stories from the girl-groups about leg waxing. That it sometimes would bleed because the wax tore of skin. He had half a mind to run away, but he was the leader. He had to lead by example. Besides, the agency was right, it wouldn’t look good if they had all super hairy legs for the promotions...

 

“Just take your pants off and lie on the table, hun” the woman spoke softly and Namjoon gave her a sideways glance full of sceptically, before slowly undoing his pants and taking them off. He gently folded them while glaring at the table. This was so not going to be fun. He sighed deeply and slowly put his folded pants onto a chair before lying on his back on the table, glaring up at the ceiling.

 

“Ok, so, Namjoonie. Im going to start with the front of your calf. Just remember to breathe, and everything will be fine” Her voice was sugary sweet, and it was pissing Namjoon off. Just remember to breathe and itll be fine?? No it wasn't, she was about to rip the hair out of his skin, how was that fine, because it really wasn't! Nevertheless, he nodded to her and kept scowling at the ceiling. He was sure he could light it on fire with his glare.
“I'm going to count to three” She said and Namjoon nodded again, biting his lip a bit.
“Ok then. 3. 2.”

 

RIP

 

Namjoon opened his mouth in a silent scream and felt the tears fill his eyes. Holy that HURT!
“Very good!” The lady complimented while already slathering more wax on his leg.
“Most men scream their first time waxing, you're doing great!” Namjoon could barely think as she ripped another part off. Then another. She kept saying how good he was, but she wast seeing the tears flowing down his face. The way he contorted his face into a new scream with each strip she ripped out. The way his fists clenched on the table, keeping him from jumping up and running the out of there.

 

It felt like his legs were on fire, like they were ripped raw and bleeding. And the feeling got worse with each strip she did. Namjoon didn’t understand how anyone could do this regularly! How did women even still have legs on them! It felt like his were being chopped off! This was insane, and Namjoon decided that he would never demand any girl he dated would have to do this, ever. He suddenly felt a huge love for leg hair...

 

“Ok just your thighs left, and we're done!” The lady chirped and Namjoon froze. The thigh? He didn't know they were doing the thigh too.
“w-What?” He managed to stutter out in a childish tone.
“I said its just your thighs left, Hun, then you're done” She repeated, and before Namjoon could refuse her, he felt the hot wax on his thigh. It felt warmer than when it had touched his calves, and Namjoon felt the blood flow away from is face.
This. Would. .

 

And moments later he found out how right he was, as she tore the strip off and moved on to the next and the next one, even as Namjoon squirmed on the table trying to resist screaming. As she did the last one, his inner thigh, he thought he could feel his soul trying to escape his body, and he felt how his balls tried to retreat into his body again as the thigh right by them got mauled by the waxing strip. And then again when she did the other side of the thigh. He could literally feel his shrink into his body at the feeling.

 

Namjoon almost jumped into the ceiling when the lady slapped his thigh.
“There you go, all done! You were fantastic, I hope the others do as good as you” She said, again in that sweet voice that made Namjoon cringe.
He mentally prepared himself to see his legs covered in blood as he sat up, taking a look. To his shock, his legs looked fine. Completely hairless, and somewhat effeminate, but otherwise.. fine.

 

No blood, no torn skin, just.. No hair.
“Nice right? I bet you'll get so used to it you'll keep coming back even after the promotions finish” She said, clearly used to saying that and Namjoon shot her a tearful glare.
“No. Way. In hell” he mumbled before slowly standing up, whimpering as he did then grabbed his pants, pulling them on as carefully as he could, feeling how his skin hurt under the fabric. This was a horrid idea.

 

Sniffling, he wobbled out after the lady, who was clearly fighting the giggles as he walked as if he got kicked in the nuts. Which, in a way, he had been. Once he was outside, he walked over to where the other members sat and joined them on the bench, wiping his tears quietly as everyone gave him worried glances.
“I'm fine... Apparently I did great” He muttered, hearing how some of the members swallowed hard at that.

 

“That's right, he was fantastic!” The lady said before looking at the members.
Yoongi, your turn!”