The Accident

A Cute Love Story

Kevin's POV

All she texted me last night was that she wanted to meet at the library, but she wouldn't tell me what's wrong. I feel so helpless. I can't even comfort her. What kind of guy am I. I can't really say boyfriend because we haven't really made it official. I wonder if our dinner date is still on for tonight. I need to talk to the guys, well Eli in particular. He's had girlfriends before. He'll know what to do.

"Hyung, can I talk to you for a second", I said after I found Eli.

"Sure what is it? Trouble in paradise? Ha", Eli said jokingly.

"Sort of."

Eli's smile wiped right off.

"What's wrong?"

"Well _______ texted me last night and said she wanted to meet me at the library this morning. All she did was tell me she wanted to talk, but she didn't tell me why. Do you think I did something wrong?"

"Kevin, girls are complicated. When they say one thing it means another. They are a strange creature to figure out. Do you think you did something wrong?"

"I don't think so. I mean, I was the perfect gentleman. I opened doors for her and everything."

"Hmm, well I guess you'll have to go to the library and talk to her to find out. Just be prepared."

"Okay thanks hyung."

After talking to Eli, I headed off to the library. It took me a good five minutes to find where it was, but once I did, I parked the managers' car and with confidence in my heart, I entered my library. I looked all over the building to find _______. I looked all over the library and couldn't find her. I texted and called her, but still no answer. I started getting worried. So I drove to her apartment. No one was home and her bike was gone. What if something bad happened to her. I was just about to leave when I saw the ambulance go by with its sirens and lights flashing.

You POV

You woke up the following morning, sleep deprived. You should've told Kevin you'd meet him at like maybe 2 that afternoon. Wait, no. This couldn't go on any longer. You just had to come clean with him. Dragging your out of bed, you got a hot shower, thinking it'd wake you up, but sadly it didn't. Through a foggy mind, you got dressed and headed out the door. You got on your bike. You could barely keep your eyes open. Worrying about what you would say to Kevin and what his reaction would be made you lose much needed sleep.

You struggled to keep your bike from swerving, but it was hard to concentrate. The next thing you remember was the sound of tires screeching and you getting thrown from your bike. The last word you spoke was "Kevin". The rest was black.