Good Morning Surprise

A Cute Love Story

*All conversations between you and Kevin are in English*

You were sitting by yourself in a cafe near your apartment. You had a cup of hot chocolate in between your trembling hands. Your stomach was full of butterflies and nerves. You checked and re-checked your phone every two minutes.

"Yah, where is he? He's 10 minutes late", you say to yourself.

Just then, a pair of soft hands s over your eyes, making you jump in your seat.

"Guess who", the voice behind you said.

"Oppa, you're late", you say with a teasing tone.

The pair of hands moved away from your eyes and the person those hands belonged to, revealed them self and sat down across from you. It was Kevin Woo from U-Kiss, your date.

"Mianhae, yeobo. I know I'm late, but that's because I got you this", Kevin says as he hands you a bouquet of roses.

"Kamsahamnida oppa", you say happily and accept the flowers.

"Are you mad at me for being late", Kevin questions with puppy dog eyes.

"You know I could never be mad at you", you say as you lovingly pinch his cheeks.

"Yay!! Okay let's enjoy our date."

After you guys leave from the cafe, Kevin walks you back to your apartment. At your door, you turn to give Kevin a kiss on the cheek, but he purposely moved his face so instead of your lips connecting with his cheek, they connected with his lips. Other than being a total surprise to you, the kiss was wonderful.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Your alarm clock woke you up from your wonderful dream.

"Ugh, I hate getting up in the morning", you groan while trying to drag your body out of bed.

After getting up, you slunk to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice and to give Minnie her breakfast. After feeding your hungry baby, you slink to your bathroom for a nice hot shower to wake you up. The hot water definitely woke you up and when you finally finished 45 minutes later, you were wide awake and fully alert. You went to your bedroom to get dressed and to grab your laptop and school textbooks. You grabbed all your school supplies and headed towards the living room, with Minnie on your heels, wanting to play. Just as you were about to sit down, you heard a knock at your door, which received several barks from your hyper puppy. You look at the clock, wondering who could be knocking at your door at 9 o'clock in the morning. You cautiously walk towards the door and peer through the peep hole. Behind the door, shivering from the cold stood a guy, but not just any guy, Kevin Woo from U-Kiss!!! You couldn't believe your eyes. You thought you were seeing things so you rubbed your eyes, blinked a few times, but still when you looked back through the peep hole, he was still standing there and still freezing. He knocked again on the door. You finally snapped back to reality and opened the door. You were greeted with a warm smile and big brown eyes.

"Hello, I'm sorry for the inconvenience miss, but my car broke down and I was wondering if I could use your phone to call a tow truck."

Still in shock because of who was standing in front of you, you probably looked like an idiot.

"Hello miss. Are you okay", Kevin asks as he waves a hand in front of your face.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Please come in. It must be freezing out there", you say as you motion him in.

"Thank you", he says as he takes his shoes off at the front door and walks in.

You quickly run to the kitchen to get the phone and catch your breath.

"Kevin from U-Kiss is standing in my living room right now. OMG", you fangirl to yourself. "Calm yourself down ________. You want to play it cool and make him think you have no idea who he is. He probably thinks you think he's just a guy whose car broke down and who needs to call a tow truck. Nothing weird about that." "I wonder what he's doing in the US, though. I mean I know he's originally from here, but shouldn't he be in Korea", you ask yourself this troubling question. "Better get him the phone before he thinks I got lost in my own house."

You grab the phone off the charger and walk casually out into the living room where Kevin is sitting on your couch playing with Minnie. He looks up when he hears you come into the room.

"Oh thank you", he says as he accepts the phone. "Cute puppy by the way. She reminds me of my friend's dog."

You just smile a goofy smile as Kevin calls a tow company. You leave him to his business as you go to your room to quickly look at yourself in the mirror, making sure you don't look weird or bad. You're kind of glad his car decided to break down after you took a shower. Satisfied enough with the way you look, you returned to the living room to see Kevin hang up the phone, with a sour look on his face.

"Hey, you don't look too happy. Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, but the tow company said that it would take 3 hours to get here because of the bad weather and I have nowhere else to go and I don't want to burden you", Kevin says solemnly.

"Oh you can stay here as long as you need to. It's no burden to me whatsoever", you say all but a little too excitedly.

"Do you normally allow total strangers into your home to wait 3 hours for a tow truck", he asks jokingly.

"Not normally, but I guess you're just special", you say with a wink.

You couldn't be quite sure, but you thought you saw Kevin's face turn a slight shade of red.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kevin", Kevin says and hold his hand out for you to shake.

"Hello Kevin. I'm ________", you say as you shake his outstretched hand, which was freezing. "Your hands are so cold. Let me get you a blanket."

Blushing from the hand to hand contact, you hurry to your closet and pull out your Hello Kitty blanket. You return to the living room and hand Kevin the blanket.

"Sorry it's a little girly, but it is very warm", you say apologetically.

"It's okay and thank you. For all your hospitality, I will sing for you if you want."

"Really? That would be awesome", you say excitedly.

Kevin starts to sing, in that angelic and unique voice of his, 0330. Of course you knew the song, but he still didn't know that you knew who he was, so you had to restrain from wanting to mouth the words along with his voice. After he finished singing, you applauded and inside your heart was melting.

"Your voice is so angelic", you say delighted.

"Thank you. You know, I'm part of a South Korean boy group called U-Kiss", Kevin said proudly.

"Oh I know", you say with a smirk.

Kevin just looked at you with a look that was between surprise and confusion.

"What do you really think I let any strange guy into my house? Come on you've grown up in the US. You know that there are some weird people in this country", you say laughing.

"Well I kind of figured you must have either known who I was or just thought I was really cute", Kevin says as he does his best aegyo.

"A little bit of both I guess", you say laughing at Kevin's cuteness.

He laughs along with you with that adorable laugh he has.

"So what are we going to do to pass the time until the tow truck gets here", Kevin asks.

"Do you want to see my Kpop collection?"

"Sure", Kevin says happily.

You grab Kevin's hand and lead him into your bedroom with all your Kpop stuff. Kevin's eye light up when he sees all the U-Kiss stuff you have.

"Wow daebak", Kevin exclaims.

He looks through all your Kpop CDs; SHINee, Super Junior, Girl's Generation, U-Kiss, MBLAQ, 2NE1, Boyfriend, Teen Top, and Big Bang. Then he gets up and looks all over your walls where you have posters plastered everywhere. You have a SHINee poster, a GD & TOP poster, and a U-Kiss poster from the "Bingeul Bingeul" days.

After Kevin finishes looking at your collection, you leave your bedroom and return to the living room, where you both plop down on the couch.

"So here comes the question I know you'd probably not answer", Kevin turns to face you.

"Okay, ask away."

"Who is your favorite U-Kiss member", Kevin asks curiously.

"Okay so this was a really tough one because I like all of you, even Xander and Kibum, who I miss, but I like Hoon and AJ too. After some serious debate, I came down to one person, which wasn't easy."

Kevin leans in, listening intently to your explanation.

"And I finally decided that you are my U-Kiss bias and after you is Kiseop", you said matter-of-factly.

When you said that Kevin was your bias, his face lit up and he got a goofy, but cute grin on his face.

"Daebak", Kevin practically shouted.

He gave you a quick hug and you could feel your face becoming hot. When you two broke from the hug, you could see Kevin's face was a little blushed as well.

"Brr, it's getting a little chilly in here", Kevin stated.

"Hold on, I'll go make us some hot chocolate."

You get up off the couch and head to the kitchen while Kevin continues to sit on the couch and play with Minnie. You put the water in the mugs and stick them in the microwave. While the water gets hot, you look outside to see how bad the weather is. The snow is starting to slow down a little. The microwave beeps signaling that the water is good and hot. You take the two mugs out and put the powdered chocolate packets inside them. After making sure they taste just right, you carry them carefully out into the living room and hand one to Kevin.

"Here sit down a second", Kevin instructs.

With both mugs in hand, you sit down on the couch. Kevin lifts up the blanket and covers the both of you. You hand him his mug. For the next couple hours you guys just sit wrapped up in warmth and talk. He talks about how he came to be a member of U-Kiss and his debut days and even some funny stories during his childhood. You both share a few good laughs. Suddenly you hear a truck outside and Kevin gets up to peek out the window. Sure enough, the tow truck is outside loading up Kevin's car.

"Well it looks like I have to go", Kevin says sadly.

"Oh well, it was nice meeting you", you say with a fallen face.

"It was nice meeting you too. Look I'll be here in the states for a few weeks so maybe we can stay in touch", Kevin says trying to brighten up your sad departure.

"I would really like that", you say joyfully.

"Here, I'll add you to my contacts", Kevin says as he pulls his phone out.

You exchange phones and put your phone numbers in each other's phone.

"Let's take a picture together for our contact profile picture."

You stand beside Kevin and make a cute pose. You take the picture with your phone and then you send the picture to Kevin's phone. In Kevin's contact info, you set the picture as the DP, Kevin does the same.

Kevin heads to the front door to put his shoes and his winter clothing on. With one last look, you rush up to him and give him a big hug, embracing him in warmth.

"We'll see each other again. I promise", Kevin says.

"Pinky promise", you ask.

Kevin holds out his pinky and you guys pinky promise that in the near future, you guys will see each other.