Chapter Two: Strong

Leather and Lace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok and Baekhyun had decided to go ask Joonmyun and Yixing to join their club before asking the more difficult witches to join. The two boys walked over to the two water witches who were currently talking about something in the Doux House common room, which was significantly bigger than Rugueux House’s common room. The room was covered in blue and yellow, the Doux House colors. They were sitting on the yellow couch alone. Minseok looked above them at the painting above them, it was of lilacs, his favorite, and then he looked at Baekhyun who nodded. They approached the water witches who looked up when they heard people approaching them and smiled.

“Hello, I’m Kim Minseok, founder and president of the Lisse Club. The Lisse Club is club I made so that students from any house and practice any area of magick can talk interact with each other easily and safely.” Minseok smiled as he talked and Baekhyun smiled as well, “I’m Byun Baekhyun, the vice president who doesn’t really do anything; I’m mainly here for emotional support.” Minseok sighed as Joonmyun and Yixing laughed. Joonmyun reached his hand out for both of the green witches to shake, “Nice to meet you too, I’m Kim Joonmyun, I’ve heard about your club before; I’ve also heard about how most people don’t want to join it. So may I ask you who else in your club?” Minseok bit his lip and Baekhyun spoke up, “So far it’s us two, Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin, and Oh Sehun. We’re going around asking people to join; we thought you two could make a good fit. We plan on asking Do Kyungsoo and Park Chanyeol to join as well.”

Yixing sat up straight, “Park Chanyeol, the fire witch? That’s pretty bold; then again you have three of the most dangerous witches in your club already, and Do Kyungsoo, he’s a little unpredictable.” Minseok gave an awkward laugh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter