Introduction: Burn the Witch

Leather and Lace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a school for witches in East Asia, Seoul’s Witchcraft Academy; it’s located in Seoul, South Korea. It’s for witches from the ages of sixteen to twenty-one. They have a system set up of two houses, Doux House and Rugueux House, Doux being for witches who practice ‘safe’ magick and Rugueux is for witches who practice ‘dangerous’ magick. They tried to keep that part on the down low, discrimination against witches due to the magick they practice is illegal, because people don’t choose their magick, the magick chooses them; they say that the houses are separated by the type of magick but not in the way people claim, the say it’s for the purpose of taking safety precautions is all. They chose the name of the houses in French because they thought it wouldn’t raise questions, but the message was still clear.

Most people stuck to their houses, most people from Doux House didn’t want to be mixed up with people from Rugueux House, they were afraid. But there was a group of boys that broke that wall down, but they weren’t always together, the group formed in the middle of what was, most of the boy’s, 4th year. Our story will begin at the beginning of that year.

There were three boys from Rugueux House: Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin, and Oh Sehun; they were all fourth years. Kim Jongdae was one of the sweetest boys anyone could ever meet, he loved making people laugh, but people were afraid of him because he was a blood witch, this made him angry and he started to resent people for how they judged him. Kim Jongin was a shy boy who acted cold so people wouldn’t approach him, but he was actually a sweet boy who was so kind to his friends; he was a nocturnal witch, people often thought he worked with black magick because of this, which he only did on occasion, but it was just in his nature, what wasn’t in his nature though was being cruel or evil, he couldn’t hurt a fly, that is, an innocent fly. Oh Sehun acted very cold to everyone and made sure people wouldn’t want to approach him even with his good looks, but he was very shy in reality, much like Jongin. He was a death witch, which made it clear he practiced black magick, but he wasn’t a bad guy and never hurt anyone who didn’t deserve it, what many people didn’t know is that death witches can bring people who died, within the last twenty-four hours, back to life; they often got jobs in hospitals along with blood witches, but of course the public still didn’t acknowledge it. Sehun has saved a fair amount of people in his life time, only being eighteen, he started to see the world as Jongdae did; he resented people.

The three boys came together when the rest of Rugueux shunned them, most of the house was made up of rock witches, who could cause earthquakes, grey witches, and energy witches; most other witches that would be sorted into Rugueux House were rare types of witches. So naturally when you’re three rare witches who are shunned even by the shunned you find each other, they were considered the most dangerous in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter