Chapter One: Black Magick

Leather and Lace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The headmaster says I have to find at least five more people to be in the club or he’ll cancel the club,” Minseok said, frustrated and pulling at his hair. He was sitting at a lunch table with Baekhyun who just sighed, “Well you started the club when you were in your third year and last time I checked it’s your fifth year now, not to mention the only members of the club are you and me.” Minseok glared at his best friend, “It’s not like I haven’t tried to get other people to join the club, but no one seems to be interested in joining. Everyone I asked shoot me down, I get turned down more than Jinwoo who asks every girl in Doux House out,” Baekhyun looked at Minseok really hard before the elder spoke up again, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Baekhyun smirked, “Hyung, do you trust me?” Minseok looked at Baekhyun and was quiet for a long time before saying, “I suppose I do, why?” The flora witch leaned over, “Well you ask a fair amount of people from both Doux and Rugueux House, but I know who you aren’t asking and I think we should most defiantly ask them to join.” Minseok swallowed, “Who exactly are you talking about, Baekhyun?” Smiling like a mad man Baekhyun said, “You know who I’m talking about, hyung, the five members of Rugueux House no one messes with.”

That’s how Baekhyun and Minseok ended up at the front of Jongdae, Sehun, and Jongin’s dorm. Minseok looked at Baekhyun before knocking on the door as loud as he could. After a second the door opened revealing Kim Jongdae smiling wide and with a bit of blood on his cheek, it was a bit unsettling if Minseok was being honest. “Why hello there, what brings you two over to the Rugueux dorms?” Baekhyun looked unfazed by how Jongdae had answered the door and if Baekhyun was fine then so was Minseok.

“Well you see, I’m Kim Minseok, founder and president of the Lisse Club, and this is Byun Baekhyun, the vice president. We were wondering if we could talk to you and your two roommates about joining the club,” Minseok said with a calm and steady voice. Jongdae moved to the side, “Please, come in, I’ll go get Sehun and Jongin.” Minseok and Baekhyun entered the dorm and looked around; it looked like your average dorm, except there was a certain aura to the room that you wouldn’t find in most dorms. Jongdae, who had disappeared down the hall, came back with two other males following him.

“Jongdae says you’re interested in having us in your club,” Sehun says and Minseok nodded, “We are, the Lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter