Army Base Drop

Thorns and Roses

STORYCEPTION!!!!!!! 


"Yeah dude, we can't wait to see you...yeah, it's been so long!...I can't wait for you to meet Junhyuk and the kids!...Tait and Ailsa don't really remember the base but they're excited to see it...Of course! Okay, see you in a few weeks." Aideen hung up the phone and turned to face her family who were all gathered in the living room. Junhyuk sat on the couch, his laptop on his lap as he worked; Tait and Hojeong sat on either side of Junhyuk, watching whatever was on TV; San, Ailsa, and Sungwoon were lying on the floor, playing Jenga. Aideen got everyone's attention by clapping her hands together like she did with her students.

"Ah! Eomma!" San cried, having jumped from the unexpected clap, causing his block to move and knock the tower over. Sungwoon and Ailsa high-fived each other. 

"Pack your bags, everyone! We're going to Okinawa!" Aideen cheered, ignoring San's cries. Junhyuk tilted his head in confusion. 

"Why, my love?" Junhyuk asked, closing his laptop and setting it on the coffee table. Aideen smiled and moved to sit next to Hojeong on the couch. "An old friend of mine invited us to go and spend our summer with her in Okinawa." 

"Yay! Vacation!" Sungwoon cheered, his hands going out and knocking over the Jenga tower that San was halfway through building. "That's it! I'm selling you on eBay!" San yelled at Sungwoon, getting some blocks and chucking them at Sungwoon.

"Eomma~" Sungwoon pouted at Aideen who shook her head. "Don't worry baby, I won't let him sell you." She assured her son.

"When are we going to Okinawa?" Ailsa asked, gathering the scattered Jenga blocks and building the tower on her own to keep her hands busy. 

"We're leaving the day after you guys get out of school so I suggest being packed before that so we can just leave." Aideen informed. Ailsa merely nodded her head before continuing on with the building. 

A few weeks later and the Choi-Wu family were at the Incheon airport, getting ready to board the plane for Okinawa. Aideen and Junhyuk found a nice spot in the terminal and wasted no time getting it. They had their bags close by while the two relaxed, or, tried to at least.

"Aish, why are those kids screaming? Where are their parents?" Aideen grumbled as she saw five children, around the same age as hers, tossing around a stuffed toy. Junhyuk looked over as well and merely chuckled. 

"Kids will be kids, my love." Junhyuk said. Aideen shook her head before looking away. "I'm glad our children are more-YAH! HOJEONG, PUT YOUR SISTER DOWN!" 

"But eomma! I was saving her! San's the one that threw her!" Hojeong whined. Aideen wasn't having it though. She marched over, grabbed Hojeong and San by their ears, glared at Sungwoon and Tait who had been laughing and forced them to follow her while Ailsa was still in Hojeong's arms. She'll be damned if her kids are causing a ruckus in public. 

Their flight was called and they boarded along with the other passengers. Aideen got a little annoyed when the five annoying kids and who she assumed was their parents, were also getting on the same flight. Thankfully they would only be on the plane for an hour and Aideen was more than likely never seeing them again.

When they landed, Aideen and Junhyuk worked on gathering their kids and their carry-ons and tried to get off the plane as quickly as possible. Becuase of Ailsa's short height, she managed to squeeze through people and was the first off the plane and was standing with the friend who they would be staying with. The only reason she knew it was the right person though was of the sign. 

"Yah, stop leaving us behind. You could've gotten lost and you don't even speak Japanese." San scolded his sister, smacking her on the head. 

"Don't hit me, punk." Ailsa smacked her brother on the arm. "Both of you cut it out." Aideen scolded her two kids before greeting her friend with a hug, Junhyuk working on keeping the brother and sister separated.

"Sarah! It's been so long!" Aideen hugged her friend.

"I know! Ailsa and Tait have gotten so big! And your husband is so handsome. Are these his sons?" Sarah gestured to Sungwoon, San, and Hojeong. 

"Oh, right, I didn't even properly introduce you all. Sarah, this is Junhyuk, my husband. And this is Sungwoon, San, and Hojeong. You know Ailsa and Tait already. Kids, say hi. This is an old friend of mine. She's like my sister." Aideen instructed her kids while Junhyuk and Sarah shook hands.

After pleasantries and greetings were exchanged, they all made their way to baggage claim. Once they had their things, Sarah lead them out to the van that she rented. 

"I haven't realized how much I missed it here." Aideen said to Sarah as they got in the van. Junhyuk sat in the back with the kids, hoping to keep San and Ailsa from fighting. They got to the military base without any incidents, thankfully, and soon they were at Sarah's house. 

"My husband went to pick up his little cousin and her family to take them to their hotel but they will more than likely show up through out their stay." Sarah explained.

"Oh, no worries. It'll be fun. Thank you so much for letting us stay with you. We would've been fine at the On-Base Lodging." Aideen said as her and Junhyuk lugged their suitcases into the guest room. Sarah waved her hands. 

"Don't be ridiculous. Of course we'll have you stay here. Besides, it's just Javi and I. I still don't know why the base gave us a family house instead of putting us in an apartment but whatever, I'm not complaining. And are you sure the kids are fine in the living room? I can make room in the office." Sarah offered. Aideen waved her hands this time.

"Trust me, they're excited about sleeping in the living room. At home, they always try to find excuses to sleep in the living room. Besides, they'll all end up talking and it's better if their downstairs in the living room than up here in the office. They may act like they all hate each other's guts but they are close." Aideen assured Sarah. 

Sarah allowed them time to settle in while she went down to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Junhyuk plopped back onto the bed with a groan. "I know we were only on the plane for an hour, but why do I feel so exhausted?" Junhyuk questioned.

"Because you were stuck between San and Ailsa, both on the plane and in the van. They can have that effect on people."  Aideen laughed.

Aideen allowed Junhyuk to rest while she finished unpacking. She went next door to the office where she saw her children working on putting their suitcase and carry-on in a nice, organized matter so it wasn't in the way. 

"Eomma, we get to sleep in the living room!" Sungwoon cheered. 

"I know, Sungflower. But that doesn't mean you five can stay up all night talking. A vacation is a time to catch up on rest." Aideen warned. 

"Don't worry, mom. We won't." Tait assured her but they all knew that they more than likely would. 

Later on, Sarah's husband, Javi, returned to the house. He greeted everyone, surprising Junhyuk and the triplets with his ability to speak Korean. He went on to explain that his little cousin who was in town, lived in South Korea and her dad and three of her brothers hardly spoke any English so he learned to communicate better with them. Junhyuk was low-key relieved that someone aside from his children and wife spoke Korean. 

"My cousin and her family will be coming over tomorrow." Javi informed them. 

After a quick lunch, the Choi-Wu family realized just how tired they were. The kids hadn't slept much the night before because they were all so excited about traveling and Aideen and Junhyuk had stayed up trying to get their kids asleep. For 17 and 13 year olds, they were probably a bigger handful now than they were when they were little. Sarah had helped the kids set up the blankets and pillows for them to go to sleep and all five had knocked out instantly. Aideen and Junhyuk wished their hosts good night before going to bed even though it was going on 4 pm but whatever. They woke up the next day, ready to take on the day. Javi's cousin and her family weren't coming till the afternoon so they had plenty of time to get ready but they still managed to end up rushing. Sungwoon was in the middle of trying to help Ailsa tame her thick, curly hair, when the sound of the front door opening resonated through the house and the voices of multiple people could be heard. 

"Hey! It's good to see you all! How are you?" Sarah was the first to greet Javi's cousin and her family since everyone else in the house didn't know these people. Ailsa and Sungwoon tried to see who it was from their spot on the couch but because Sungwoon was struggling to get a hold of Ailsa's hair to pull it in a ponytail, they couldn't move much. The two watched as Sarah lead a family of seven into the living room, Javi behind them as he talked to Junhyuk and another man that they guessed was the father, introducing the two Korean men. Aideen had striked up a conversation with who Sungwoon and Ailsa assumed was the mother. Sarah was talking with a girl that looked to be around Ailsa's age but was obviously taller. Their brothers trailed behind the group, trying to get around so they can get to Sungwoon and Ailsa. 

"Everyone, this is my cousin, Mariska, and her family." Javi introduced once the Choi-Wu family were together. Junhyuk gestured for Sungwoon and Ailsa to stand since they were still sitting but Sungwoon had been struggling with getting the hair-tie, a headband to be exact since it was the only thing that could hold all her hair, to loop more. 

"Wait, appa, let me finish her-oh crap." Sungwoon and Ailsa jumped when they heard a snap, followed by a snicker both from next to them and across the room. The headband had snapped. 

"Man, and it was the only one I brought too." Ailsa sighed, her still wet, curly hair falling in front of her face and down her back. 

"AH! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!" Ailsa soon felt unfamiliar hands get tangled in her hair and feel her hair up.

"Uh...thank you...who are you?" Ailsa pushed some of her hair away from her eyes and saw the girl that had been introduced as 'Mariska' was the one who had been playing with her hair. 

"I'm Jung-Min Mariska!" Mariska introduced herself, also bowing to the rest of the Choi-Wu family. 

"I'm Choi-Wu Ailsa. These are my brothers, the one behind me is Sungwoon, the super tall one is my twin brother Tait, the one clinging to my appa is Hojeong, and the mouse with his string cheese is San." Ailsa introduced her brothers. Yoonsan instantly looked over and glared. 

"What the , midget?" San glared. 

"San, language!" Junhyuk scolded. 

"We don't use the 'M' word around her!" Hojeong also scolded. Mariska's parents could be seen trying hard not to laugh and seem disprespectful while Javi was translating to Sarah what happened. 

"These are my brothers. The one with the boxy smile is Taehyung, the one with the chubby cheeks is Jimin, the mama's boy clinging to my mom is Jungkook, and the one with the camera is Winter." Marisak introduced her brothers, Jungkook glaring about how he was introduced but he'll take that over 'mouse'.

Everyone began to mingle, the parents along with Sarah and Javi all moved to the kitchen while the kids stayed in the living room. They all quickly got along, especially because their homelives were very similar. 

"What?! You go to the same high school as us?! No way! I knew you all looked so familiar! It's great to meet you, sunbaes!" Jimin grinned to the Choi-Wu triplets. 

"It's great to meet you too, hoobaes! Huh, no offense, but I don't see how someone would mistake me for you, Jimin." Sungwoon noted. Jimin nodded his head.

"I think the same way, Sungwoon sunbae. So many people come up to me, thinking I was you but I don't see how we look alike." Jimin agreed. 

Mariska and Winter were busy talking with the twins, Ailsa and Tait. 

"So you two go to a different middle school than us? But we'll be going to the same high school, right? It'll be cool!" Mariska said. 

"We probably will go to that high school. Oh, Winter, I'm a huge fan of your Youtube channel! The way you react to things is super funny." Tait grinned. 

"Oh, thanks. It feels weird meeting a subscriber but thank you." Winter awkwardly said.

The day went on and everyone was getting along really good. Well, except one person had a problem with someone.

"Okay, kid, quit following me. You're worse than my son with my wife." Mariska's dad said to San who had been following him around the house all day. 

"San, honey, why don't you leave Yoongi alone and go play with the other kids. You're starting to irritate him." Aideen quickly came to Yoongi's aid and tried to usher her son away from the man.

"But eomma, I wanna be him!" San exclaimed. Ailsa had chosen this time to walk into the kitchen to get a Capri Sun. She watched the confused look on Yoongi's face and turned to San. 

"Why?" She asked, taking a sip of the juice. 

"Ailsa, don't be rude." Aideen quickly scolded. Mariska had come in after Ailsa and stopped when Ailsa questioned why San wanted to be Yoongi. 

"Excuse me, that is my dad." Mariska deadpanned. Ailsa turned to her. "But what makes your appa so special? Oppa always calls our appa lame. Why is your appa different?" 

"Ailsa!" Aideen hissed.

"Are you serious, midget?" San exclaimed. 

"Yes, dip, I'm serious. Who is he?" Ailsa questioned. 

Mariska and Yoongi gasped, hands flying to their chest and Aideen looking mortified over her daughter's bluntness. 

"He is Suga a.k.a Agust D! One of the best rappers and producers of South Korea! He has worked with every big name in the K-pop scene and K-hiphop scene!" Mariska exclaimed. Ailsa blinked because she has never heard of him. She looked at her brother for some help but San seemed just as mortified that his little sister didn't know who this Suga was.

"Um...okay? And my appa did the marketing for your shirt so..." Ailsa didn't really understand why Mariska was naming what her dad did for work. 

"Oh yeah! Well, my dad has worked with KARD before they even debuted!" Mariska exclaimed. 

"Oh." Ailsa was out to win now, so she was going to go low. "Well my dad is taller than your dad!" Ailsa said. Yoongi looked so offended like, did this midget just call him short? Everyone in the house had come to the kitchen after hearing everything and they all couldn't help but snicker over Ailsa's comeback. She is 4'2 so she had no room to be talking but Mariska seemed to get just as offended as her dad. 

"Well my dad is, is, is...He's MinSugaGenius Jjang Jjang Man BboongBboong!" Mariska huffed. Ailsa stopped sipping her juice and stared at Mariska with a cocked eyebrow. 

"What? That's, that's kinda lame. What does that even mean?" Ailsa wondered. Mariska stopped and thought about it. 

"Yeah, that is kinda lame. Dad, what the heck is up with your nickname?" Mariska seemed to have cooled down from whatever anger she had.

"Y-yah, you're supposed to be defending me. What the heck are you doing calling my nickname lame? I am MinSugaGenius Jjang Jjan Man BboongBbong!" Mariska tried hard not to giggle. It sounded even more ridiculous coming from her dad's mouth.

"Okay, dad. Let's go, Ailsa. Let me see if I can do something about your hair." Mariska linked her arms with Ailsa and the two acted like they were the best of friends again as they walked out of the kitchen, San following them.

"I am so sorry about her. Ailsa tends to be blunt and I forgot she doesn't really follow the music scene here so she really has no idea who are but she is a huge fan of KARD." Aideen apologized. 

"Nah, it's fine. At least your son is a fan of mine." Yoongi sighed. Aideen patted his shoulder sympathetically. 

The day went on, everyone getting along but what started as a blossoming friendship between Junhyuk and Yoongi, turned into a glaring match between the two considering the fact that Ivy got along with Junhyuk and Aideen--being a fan of Yoongi's--got along with Yoongi. Neither man liked how the other was becoming close with their wife. Day turned to night and Ivy and Yoongi were getting ready to take a cab back to their hotel. 

"Kids, say bye and let's go." Ivy called to her children who all immediately 'awwed'.

"But eomma, we're having fun." Jungkook whined. 

"Yeah eomma, can't we stay a little longer?" Taehyung pouted. 

"No, we gotta go now." Yoongi said. He was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

"Uh, it's okay if they spend the night. We have plenty of room if they want to stay." Sarah offered once Javi translated to her.

"Oh no, we couldn't-" Ivy was cut off by all the kids, minus San who honestly didn't care, cheering and pleading for the Jung-Min siblings to stay. You wouldn't think that the ages of them all was between 17 and 13.

"Well, guess that answers it. Let's go, jagi." Yoongi had no problem leaving the kids behind. It meant he could sleep in the next day because the kids wouldn't be bugging him to wake up. 

"Kids, behave, we'll see you tomorrow." Ivy said as Yoongi rushed her out of the house. "Love you! Thank you, Sarah!" And with that, Ivy and Yoongi were gone. Sarah and Aideen laughed at how quickly Yoongi made them bolt before turning to the kids who went back to their card game that Javi learned from some of his Japanese coworkers that he in turn, taught the kids. 

"Kids, it's getting late, so finish this round then get ready for bed, okay?" Aideen told them. 

"Yes eomma/auntie." The Jung-Min kids took to calling Aideen and Junhyuk, auntie and uncle and vice versa for the Choi-Wu kids with Ivy and Yoongi.

The kids, surprisingly, stuck to their word and began cleaning up after they finished the game they had finished. The Choi-Wu boys offered spare clothes for the Jung-Min kids to use to sleep in while Ailsa apologized to Mariska about being short.

"If my clothes weren't kid sized, I would let you borrow some." Mariska gave Ailsa a reassuring side hug and said that it was fine. Aside from their little 'argument' earlier about their dads, they quickly became inseperable. Ailsa didn't talk a lot to kids her age aside from her brother at school so meeting someone who she got along with that was her age and the same gender was a sight for sore eyes for her family. And Mariska just loved making friends and meeting new people but Ailsa just seemed to get her, and Mariska just seemed to get Ailsa. 

After the kids got changed into sleepwear and brushed their teeth, they got in a little wrestling match while trying to set up the blankets. To be more specific, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook got in a wrestling match with the triplets plus Tait while Mariska and Ailsa cheered from the safety of the couches and Winter recorded everything on his camera. 

"Yah, what are you all doing? You're going to break something. Aish, why is Aideen making me discipline so much recently? Why are my children being handfuls? YAH!" Junhyuk decided to step in to break up the fight but became collateral damage.

"JAGIYA! JAVI! SOMEONE!" Junhyuk cried for help as he became squished under the wrestling teenagers. Aideen decided to come to his aid and quickly broke them up without having to lift a finger. Just a quick, shrill whistle and the kids where scrambling away from each other, Mariska and Ailsa looking at Aideen. 

"Finish fixing the bed, okay kids then time for bed." 

"Okay eomma/auntie." The kids said, smiling as if they had done nothing wrong while Junhyuk crawled away. Once the blankets and pillows were laid out, and all the kids were sprawled on the floor, Aideen wished them a goodnight and then turned off the lights, the only lights on now the ones upstairs. 

It wasn't long until the lights upstairs were all turned off, leaving the house pitch black. The kids had been having a hushed conversation amongst themselves when Mariska spoke up, a bit louder than a whisper but not loud enough to be heard by any of the adults. 

"You guys want to go on an adventure?" Mariska grinned, sitting up and trying to see everyone in the dark.

"Why kind of adventure?" Jimin asked, a bit wary of his little sister and her ideas. 

"Come on, get up but be quiet. Winter, get your camera ready, I'm going to give some good for your Youtube channel." Mariska stood up, pulling Ailsa up with her. Winter and Tait were quick to follow their sisters while the other boys were unsure but since none of them wanted to get in trouble for 'not stopping them' they got up as well and followed after their younger siblings. They all worked on getting their shoes on while Mariska quietly unlocked the front door. Once that was done, Mariska was leading them all out of the house. 

"Mariska, what are we doing?" Hojeong asked, quickly catching up to Mariska and Ailsa who were the front of the pack, mainly to be closer to Ailsa so he could protect her easily. 

"There's this really cool playground that has this super tall tube slide and I've always wanted to go there when it was super late." Mariska grinned. "I've never came to see Javi with my family and just came by myself so I had no one to come with. It's my first time having my brothers and friends." Mariska added on with a bright smile. 

"Oh, well, when you put it that way..." Hojeong and Jimin said in unison. 

"Winter, you better edit that part out. I don't want your viewers thinking I'm some type of loser." Mariska said to her brother. Winter assured her that he would but when Mariska turned away, he face the camera to himself and shook his head. 

"Why in the dark though? Like, no one else will be there." Jungkook asked. 

"I think that's the point, Jungkook." San deadpanned. 

"Oh guys, before I forget, we can't get caught by anyone. There's a curfew on the base for everyone under 18 after 8 and we could get in some serious trouble with the onbase security if we're caught." Mariska advised, causing everyone to stop walking. 

"Then what the are we doing?" Ailsa wondered.

"We should go back." Sungwoon advised.

"We're fine as long as we don't get caught. Besides, we're more than halfway there, we might as well continue." Mariska said. 

"Mariska, our parents will kill us." Taehyung said.

"Yah, oppa, have I ever steered you wrong?" Mariska asked, only for Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and Winter to nod their heads. "Okay, that was one time and besides, we're here. We just need to cross the street and the park as right there!" Mariska cheered. 

"Let's just go, guys. She does have a point. We made it this far, might as well finish." Ailsa sighed, San for once agreeing with his sister. 

"Fine, fine, let's go." The others relented. Mariska gladly lead the way and the crossed the street with no problem and in no time, saw the towering playground with two tube slides sticking out from it along with a regular slide. The playground was as tall as a house and aside from the two different kinds of slides sticking out from it, was a perfect octagon and was caged all around, making it impossible for a kid to fall off, unless they fell off the regular slide but that's a different story. They also noticed how dark it was on the playground. It was across the street from houses but the streetlights weren't so bright and were on the side with the houses so the lighting didn't reach the playground. It gave off kind of an eery vibe considering how late it was and they were probably the only people awake at this hour. 

"Okay Mariska, go and have fun." Jungkook pushed his sister towards the scary playground.

"Yah, don't be a wuss." Mariska elbowed Jungkook. 

"Anyone else a little scared or is that just me?" Sungwoon asked, clinging to San who tried to push his brother off. 

"No, hyung, it's kind of creepy." Winter agreed.

"I mean, it can't be that bad. Let's go guys, if we all go, it can't be that scary." Ailsa offered, pulling Mariska with her towards the playground. The guys slowly followed and everything was going fine, they had even stepped in to the playground when they heard a noise that made them all bite back a scream and scramble out of the playground. 

"You know, we can just come back when the sun's out!" Mariska hastily said, clinging to Ailsa.

"Good idea." Tait said, clinging to Sungwoon who was clinging to San. 

The group all turned around and hurried away from the creepy playground. They were walking a bit hastily and crossed the street with a light jog. They had to walk through a very large patch of dirt and grass to get back to the street that Sarah's and Javi's house was on and were all trying to calm their racing hearts.

"That was scary, I'm not going to lie." Sungwoon said. 

"I know, you kept clinging to me." San snapped, walking ahead of everyone. Taehyung had let his imagination run wild and began naming different scenarios like a zombie apocoplypse or the grudge coming after them and it didn't help them. 

"Hyung! You're scaring Jungkook hyung." Winter lightly scolded but laugh evident in his voice. San was going to join in on Taehyung's story telling when he froze. 

"Everyone get down!" He whispered hastily, dropping flat on his stomach to the floor, everyone else following suit when they saw a car coming down the street. 

"Oh , oh , oh ." Jimin exclaimed, praying they don't get caught. They would be in so much trouble.

"It's onbase security!" Mariska exclaimed in a hushed whisper, freaking everyone out. 

"We're going to get in so much trouble!" Sungwoon cried, whispering as well. 

"Shut up, Sungwoon or I will sell you on eBay and eomma won't be able to stop you!" San barked but in a whisper. It wasn't until the security and a few other cars passed that they all jumped up and sprinted. Mariska and Winter had to drag Jungkook who became Jungshook; Hojeong was quick to pick up Ailsa and toss her over his shoulder with ease while he sprinted; Tait nearly tripped over Sungwoon who stumbled when he tried to get up and had to help his brother run; Taehyung, Jimin, and San became 'every man for himself' and hauled . They got back to the house in no time and were rushing inside, Mariska making sure to lock the front door. 

"Holy crap, that was crazy!" Taehyung exclaimed, catching his breath.

"I want my eomma." Jungkook cried, prompting Jimin to pull his brother close to comfort him. 

"Mariska, why the hell are you laughing?!" Winter wondered, turning his camera towards Mariska who was lying on the blankets and had a pillow over her face to muffle her laughs.

"Has she lost it?" San wondered. 

"No, no, you guys don't understand. Biologically, I'm Hispanic, Mexican-American to be exact so lying on the floor to hide from the police just reminded me of like, stuff." Mariska wheezed out. 

"...I think I know where she's going with that." Ailsa said with a shake of her head. 

"I, I can't believe she's my sister." Winter sighed. 

After a bit of conversation, they all finally settled down and fell asleep. They didn't wake up till late in the morning and Jungkook was glad to see his parents already there. A few weeks later, Sarah had taken the Aideen and Ivy off the base to a nail salon for a girl's day. Everyone else was back at the house and having a typical summer vaction day that consisted of grilling and water balloons, water guns, and a sprinkler. 

"Thanks again for everything, Sarah. This has been a great vacation." Aideen thanked her best friend. 

"Yes! Thank you! It was a much needed break." Ivy exclaimed. 

"No problem! Anytime! It's been fun having everyone here and I'm glad the kids are getting along." Sarah laughed. 

"I know! They're all going to definitely going to be hanging a lot when we get back." Aideen said, Ivy agreeing. 

"But haven't you notice how Junhyuk and Yoongi have been acting around each other?" Sarah asked, confusing Aideen and Ivy.

"What do you mean?" Ivy asked. 

"You mean you haven't noticed?" Sarah exclaimed, Aideen and Ivy nodding their heads. "They are always glaring at each other and when one of you need something, before the other could offer, one of them is rushing to do it." Sarah noted. 

"Huh?" Aideen wondered.

"Like Aideen, when you needed help with carrying something, just as Yoongi was going to offer to help, Junhyuk pushed him away and did it for you. Or Ivy, you needed help reaching something and Junhyuk was going to grab it for you but Yoongi pulled him away and got it for you. He struggled a bit, but he got it for you. I think they're jealous of each other." Sarah noted. 

"But why?" Aideen asked. 

"Well, Aideen, you did hit it off with Yoongi and same for you with Junhyuk, Ivy." Sarah explained. 

"But, we got along with them as friends, just as the three of us get along like friends." Ivy said. 

"They're guys, it's different. Just watch them when we get home and you'll see what I mean." Sarah said. And the two did just that but they didn't have to watch long.

"Can someone help me get the chips?" Ailsa called from inside the pantry. Yoongi and Junhyuk who had entered the kitchen at the same time, glared at each other before rushing to the pantry, practically running over Ailsa and trapping her in the pantry.

"I'll get them!" Junhyuk fought with Yoongi.

"No, I'll get them!" Yoongi shoved at Junhyuk, trying to reach the chips. 

"Someone just get the chips and let me out! AH!" Ailsa screamed, trying to avoid their legs that kicked at each other. "Eomma!" Ailsa screamed when she heard the familiar voices coming towards the kitchen. Junhyuk and Yoongi were still fighting for the chips when Aideen, Ivy, and Sarah walked in. 

"Yah! Choi Junhyuk/Yah! Min Yoongi!" Aideen and Ivy yelled in unison, shocked over the scene. Aideen was more shocked about her daughter who was dangerously close to their legs. 

"What the are you two doing?" Aideen exclaimed, rushing over with Ivy to pull them out of the pantry while Sarah hurried to help Ailsa out. 

"Whatever little macho game you two are doing, needs to quit, now!" Ivy growled, snatching the chips from them. 

"We are going to be seeing a lot of each other even when we leave to go back home so if you don't sort everything out now, so help me, we will make your lives a living hell." Aideen threatened. 

"Can I sell them on eBay?" San excitedly asked. He came in just as his dad and Yoongi were getting yelled at. 

"Yes." Ivy said, not fully understanding what San meant but she didn't care. "Now, you two apologize!" Ivy scolded them like they were children.

Junhyuk and Yoongi, who had been looking down in shame the entire scolding, slightly turned their heads towards each other and muttered their apologies. 

"Sooooo, I can still sell them on eBay, right?" 


A/N eBay reference! Let me know if the link doesn't work!^^ You will all probably see more storyception, to be honest. Rani and I are about that life XD