Chapter 2

Hooman and I
Please log in to read the full chapter

Phase II

 

Baekhyun is human.

 

Pale skin and bright brown eyes, his face looks like an ordinary guy. His lips are thin and his mouth forming a rectangular shape whenever he smiles – just like what he is doing right now – and his fingers, Kyungsoo immediately closes in and holds Baekhyun’s hand, five fingers in each hand.

 

“Soo?”

 

It’s soft, too. Soft and smooth... Kyungsoo feels Baekhyun’s palm and revels how this is even possible. Fingers on his feet are a complete ten overall. Kyungsoo has to force open Baekhyun’s mouth to see the set of teeth good and healthy. His pink tongue isn’t showing any kind of abnormalities.

 

Baekhyun chatters his teeth when Kyungsoo lets go.

 

But of course his examination does not end there.

 

Kyungsoo practically rips the gown on Baekhyun’s body – buttons flying and all – and sees how he has a perfect complete normal human body. His s are pink and that belly button is right where it should be. His pelvic line is also normal and down there –

 

“It’s like watching a o.” Chanyeol said behind him. “What’s next? You have him all on fours to look at his butthole?”

 

The heat travelled up in Kyungsoo’s cheeks as he quickly closes the gown. Baekhyun makes no move to do anything and just looks at him innocently which added fuel to the fire because he has no idea what Kyungsoo did earlier. If it were any normal people, he should have a huge slap mark on his face right about now.

 

“This is… This is bad, Chanyeol.” He voices out. “Get him back.”

 

“It’s not that bad, Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol grins. His eyes are twitching too and Kyungsoo knows that Chanyeol is really bouncing in delight. “We have gathered here to make a machine to make the impossible possible, but to our surprise, we have made the much impossible possible! We jumped over to the limits without even knowing!”

 

“Well, Baekhyun is my dog! And you turned my dog into a human!” Kyungsoo can feel the thrum in his heart increasing. It’s like this whenever he frustrated. “That is not right, Chanyeol!”

 

Chanyeol grabs his shoulder. “But hey, Kyungsoo, look at the bright side. Now you won’t – ow!” His hand is in a tight grip, arm twisted into a deadly grip by his little friend. Kyungsoo might have been that small in size but you can never underestimate his strength. “Okay, okay, okay! I’ll bring him back – just…!”

 

Kyungsoo releases. “Just?”

 

“Just… give me time, alright?” Chanyeol nurses his arm. “It’ll be a lot of work so I need you and Jongin’s help, too.”

 

“Alright.”

 

“And if possible, I would like it if you – wait, where are you taking Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun looks silly, really. He is wearing a ripped gown and his torso is peeking out in between soft fabric. It wouldn’t have been embarrassing to look at if it weren’t for the fact that his flaccid is also visible. Chanyeol decided not to point it out to save himself from Kyungsoo’s deadly attacks. Though not pointing it out would also mean deadlier attacks.

 

“Home, where he should be.” Kyungsoo tugs Baekhyun’s hand, their fingers laced. “Come, Baekhyunnie.”

 

Baekhyun did not even get a chance to respond because Kyungsoo is already dragging him out of the room. Chanyeol could only sigh and turn around to tap his pen on his chin. Around this time, it should start by now: 3…2…1…

 

Shrilly screams of girls were heard at the hallway making Chanyeol break out into hysterical laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

As a puppy, Baekhyun is a pain in the . Growing up, Baekhyun is a pain in the . Now that he’s human, guess what? Baekhyun is still a pain in the .

 

“Baekhyun, wear the damn underwear. You can’t walk around the house with your schlong waving around like that!”

 

“No!”

 

Comically, Baekhyun is hiding under the couch like he always would whenever Kyungsoo is forcing him to do something he doesn’t want to. Kyungsoo knows this: Baekhyun doesn’t want to wear anything. Even when he’s a pup and his mother would come bringing clothes for him to wear, Baekhyun would writhe around and jump like a fish, sometimes biting the fabric off of him.

 

Kyungsoo was fine with that before, but now that he’s human, he needs this.

 

“Baekhyun, I’m warning you.” Kyungsoo crouches to look at Baekhyun who’s doing a poor job at hiding.  He doesn’t even fit in there for god’s sake. “No treats for you.”

 

“No!” Baekhyun huffs.

 

Kyungsoo stands up and mutters a curse under his breath. With his hand on his hips, he harrumphs sternly and slams his foot. “Do Baekhyun, get out of there right in this instant or I will get mad at you!”

 

There’s a sharp gasp and it wasn’t long before Baekhyun crawls out of the damned couch – or rather try to because Baekhyun is huge and his might have been stuck there if Kyungsoo hadn’t helped him along the way. He looked pitiful then and his eyes giving that sad puppy look. That expression always gets to Kyungsoo but if he’s going to get Baekhyun to wear undies, he’ll have to express his authority.

 

But not this way, no.

 

Kyungsoo sighs. “Baekhyun.” It’s awkward petting a human’s hair, but Baekhyun was once his dog – turned human – and he knows doing this makes the pup ease. “I know how uncomfortable it looks but you need to wear this.” Baekhyun scrunches his face at the sight of the black Calvin Klein brief. “Because this…” Kyungsoo clears his throat. “…your is a sensitive ia that shouldn’t be exposed. This isn’t like before where

Please log in to read the full chapter