Confused

How I Fall In Love With You

 

-Chapter 7 ;

 

“Wait,honey!” He said.

“What again oppa? I am tired, don’t you feel tired too, oppa?” I said to the guy, giving him the best pouting face I have.

“Ne, I’m tired too. Haha, you always can’t hide that tired look in your face, uh?” he said again, while coming towards me, and hug me tightly.

“O-oppa, we will meet again tomorrow, let just sleep today. Go to your home, your parents must be worry, oppa.” I hug him back, caressing his hair, and pull back.

“Go home oppa, arrachi? Sleep well, okay?” I said again.

He just nod to me, and kiss me in the forehead softly while saying, “I love you so much, you have to know that, okay?  You have to know what I’m feeling right now. I love you. I love you. I’ll always love you.“ He said.

 

It was quite a shock. I breathed heavily, while holding my chest tight. I woke up again when that dream went crazy again. I always had that same dream these days, and it annoyed me. Who is that boy? I never thought of met any of that kind. And the weird part was he confessed to me? I saw that girl he was being talked in my dream, it was me.

 

The feeling I felt after having that dream was always the same. I always hugging to myself tightly and crying my heart out. I felt that I was missing him so much. Who is he?

 

--

 

“It’s already 7, Saeyoung-ah, won’t you be late for school?” the Kim asked me while tugging me softly. I was jumped out the bed and running for shower. She just chuckled at me, and goes away from my room. I rushed in my shower so I won’t late for school. After done my basic needs I run away to the kitchen and greet Kim onnie.

 

“Morning, onnie. Thank you for waking me up.” I said, while added some strawberry jam to my bread. I swallowed quickly, and choked. Onnie just chuckle with my actions and handing me water. “You are in a rush, Young-ah?” She said, while helped me to calm down. I replied her with a nod.

 

“So, what about me drive you to school?” She asked me, looked so worried. I was about to answer her when she got a call. She received it, and looked so bright. She nodded a few times while looking at me. And then she said, “But bro, could you do me a favor?” it looked like the man in other line was irritated, but I think he was just said a yes to onnie, while she command him, “now, quickly, come to my mansion in 15 minutes, I want you to drive a ‘special’ person to me” with a big smile in her face.

 

--

 

“So, what is your relationship with my sister, miss?” the man asked, looking so confused. But, before Saeyoung could answer him, he cut her off when he said, “Didn’t we met not so long ago? I remember your face. But I never know that you live with my sister. It’s my fault too; I never got a chance to stop by and having a conversation with her” mostly too himself.

 

I was rather sad for him, “Yeah, onnie found me and asked me to live with her. She is very kind. You are a lucky brother to have her as a sister” I said, trying to comfort him. I have the urge to comfort him. I felt that this man needed a care.

 

“Thank you for comforting me, miss. I don’t think we have introduced ourselves properly. My name is Kim Sunggyu, what’s your name, miss?” he said while looked at me.

 

I was shocked to hear that name.

 

--

 

“Good night, oppa!” I said to the older man beside me.

“Good night, Saeyoung. Where have you been these times?” He asked, looked worried for a people like me.

“I’m okay, Byunghun oppa. It’s alright. I have someone to live together now. So, I think I couldn’t work here anymore. Onnie won’t accept me again, I thought.” I said that fact to him.

 

Yeah, being a bartender before I met Onnie was the only way I could get money without disturbing my school time. But, ever since I lived with her, I felt guilty if I keep continuing my jobs in that night club. She was too good to be true, and I won’t ever disappoint her.

 

But, unknowingly, Lee Byunghun felt a heart strike when he heard you won’t be able to go to Raven since that night. He can’t have that lovely sight of your laughs again, and he feels disappointed.

 

“Are you okay, oppa?” I asked Byunghun oppa out of nowhere, seeing him had that blank expression hurt me.

 

He just nodded his head, while trying his best to show his loved one the best smile he had. He never had this kind of feelings before. And it was hurting him from the inside.

 

“But, Park Saeyoung, we will meet again, right? I must be missing that laughs of yours.” He said to me while ruffling my hair.

 

Psh, this is why I never want to bid a farewell. It was sad. Especially say a goodbye to Byunghun oppa. He was like a big brother to me, and I don’t want to disappoint my best brother once.

 

I was just let out my long sigh, and nodded a few times towards Byunghun oppa. While I tried my best to show him my loveliest laughs to him. At least, he needs to know that I love him that much.

 

--

 

It was 11 in the night when I arrived at Kim Onnie house. When I want to going inside, I saw a luxurious car outside the house, but I know that it wasn’t Onnie’s car.

 

“Is there a guest for Onnie?” I said to myself.

 

I walked carefully to the house, and realized a few sounds inside the house. It looked serious. I don’t want to disturb Onnie so I was just standing outside.  

And I heard that when a man said to Onnie, “Why you keeping her with you, Sung-Ah?  She will be a burden to you. I swear it. And what will your parents said to me, Sung-Ah?”

 

“But baby, I have that urge to save her that day. She deserves it, since you’re the one who made her lost her world, right? I want to save you baby. “ Kim Onnie’s voices said that.

 

All in my mind was, who was the girl they talked about? Is she me?

 

I just knocked the door, when the conversation started again.

 

“That Park Saeyoung. Wasn’t she your soon to be sister-in-law if that accident never happened?” He said.

 

Now, what that words mean? 

 

--

 

Sorry for the long wait. I was having those nervous things before my big exam on April. :D

So, hope you enjoy my update on this lovely Valentine's day!

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY <3

 

Baby Jong give my readers his bestssss :D

 

Stay with me okay? And bear with my so long updates! Keke :D

 

My readers I LOVE YOUUUU <3 <3