The Lunar Fortune Day; the day I met you.

How I Fall In Love With You

 

-Chapter 6

 

The Lunar Fortune Day; the day I met you.

 

Today is the Chinese New Year. Early in the morning around 6 am, he walked at the park in front of his apartment, he thought deeply. There were things that came into his head together and he just didn’t know what it was.

He kicked some of the small rocks that he saw in his way, while kept that thought in his mind. Blinked, he snapped it out from his head.

“Kim Sunggyu, do not force yourself. It is not like you, forcing yourself to think that hard.” He mumbled to himself.

“Okay, I know I have to make a choice soon, and parent is forcing me to choose again. But please Sunggyu, just do not over react. It is just not you.” He mumbled again.

 

Just when he did that, he bumped to someone. As usual, he didn’t care about that person, and he just kept walking. But, he felt something grabbed his hand and stopped him from his walk.

 

“I’m sorry, sir. You bump into me and you don’t asking for forgiveness. Isn’t that so rude?” A girl voice said to him. Seem not too happy. She nagged Sunggyu more because he still didn’t apologize to her. But he just kept walking and pretended that she was a dust.

 

“Sir, do you hear me? SIR!” Finally, getting so impatient with him, she yelled. “Gah, I never met someone so disrespectful like you.” She said again.

 

And with that said, she had an idea. She then stepped right in Sunggyu’s foot, so hard. And with that she just ran away from him, taking a bus to her school.

 

------

 

*Beep.. Beep..*

 

She looked to her phone, and there was a new message come from my Onnie. Yes, the onnie that helped me with house and foods. The onnie that asked me to lived with her because she knew about my parent’s accident.

 

From: Kim Onnie ♥

Saeyoung, please go home quickly after school, rightey? I have cook for you!! ♥

 

She just smiled, and replied.

 

To: Kim Onnie ♥

Yeah, it is near the end now. I’ll run to home! Gyaa, thank you so much Onnie~

 

After the bell rings, Saeyoung gathered all her belongings. And she quickly get out from her class. But unfortunately she bumped into the queenkas that hate her so much.

“OMG! Look at me, it was her! Park Saeyoung, who killed her own parent in USA.” One of the queenkas said.

“Sunny, don’t you think it’s just to much to have her here to study with us?” Other of that queenkas said.

“Yeah, maybe I should talked to my uncle. Maybe he could kick her out from this school.” She replied her friends, and pushed you to the floor.

But, before you fell, someone grabbed you.

“Is it that funny to play with newbie, huh?” he said to the queenkas.

Saeyoung couldn’t recognize who he is. He had those kind of comics backlight which you can’t see through other face.

“Yah, Changsun! Why are you protect her?” Sunny asked him.

He just ignored her, and put you down while asked if you are alright.

“T-thank y-you” I said to him, tried my best to give him my smile.

“It’s okay.” He said, smiling so bright. And with that he just leave me there.

 

Sunny who looked at this scene, cursed. And go to where that Chansung boy go.

------

 

 

“Onnie, I do not understand. Why there are peoples who do not asking for forgiveness even though they know that they are making mistakes to others?” I said to the older girl that I met not so long ago.

 

“My dear Saeyoung. Maybe it is because they had so much problems to be fulfilled. So they do not care about how they act to others. I have a little brother who has that kind personality.” She answered her questions.

 

“Just remember Saeyoung. There are no bad people. Even if he looks bad, sell drugs, stripping, or even if they killed someone, they still have a heart that needed a second chance. But, I know you know this. You are a great young woman that I ever met. Even though that we just met a few days ago, it feels like I have know you for a very long time.” The older girl said to her, while tapping her shoulders.

 

“Thank you, onnie. Without you, I don’t know what will happen to me.” Saeyoung said again. Hugging that older girl tightly, not wanting to let go.

 

-----

 

 

Lunar new year was finally come!

 

Saeyoung and Kim onnie were having a meeting for what to do in this special day.

“Saeyoung, I think as a gift I will give you a hint about your parent accident.” Kim said.

“Really onnie?” saeyoung asked her, while chopping her moon cakes.

“Yes. I will just said that I was there when your parent’s car got hit by a truck. I was in USA because of my engagement.” She said. “And from that day, I have try my best to look for you. Because I know you are so precious. I have that feeling.” She said again. By the look of her face, Saeyoung know that she really felt sorry towards her. Saeyoung just hugged Kim onnie and tapped her back.

“It’s okay onnie.” Saeyoung said. “The past is the past. Let us just look into the bright future ahead.” She continued

 

 

 

Then she heard someone knocked the door.

 

 

-------

A/N;

Gong Xi Fa Cai  for all peoples who celebrate it! May in this year we got a lot of fortune and prosperity! ^-^

This is a bonus from me since actually I'm not in the stage to updating, hehe :D

But this story is connected to the next chapter! ^-^

 

Wish you enjoy this as much as I enjoy write it down. Sorry for the short one >~< 

 

LOL XP

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoy Reading!

 

 

-parkhayoung2012