Picture day - Xiweol's POV

Worth a try

I could already tell it was going to be a long day. I had just died my hair and my scalp was feeling the change already, you couldn't miss it. I had ended up stuck sat in between Dawon and Junhoe... Which wasn't't as bad as I originally thought it would have been. They were talkative, yes, but that was part of the upside to it. I didn't't have to talk to them non stop, like I had to do with some people. All I had to do was listen, insert a few opinions and laugh when they did something ridiculous or said something funny. The way I put it makes it sound like a chore, but it wasn't, it was actually quite fun.

Dawon was the type to talk without purpose. He was funny and quite whimsical nature. He reminded me of a giant playful dog, or a beagle as he decided.

Junhoe was similar but different at the same time. He was the oldest out of all of us, meaning he gave off a mature aura, but at the same time he had the personality of a maknae. It took a while to get my head around it but after I did I found that he was really easy to get along with.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as Junhoe looked at himself in the mirror, inspecting his newly died red hair from many angles... If tilting his head sideways made him see it differently.

"I like it!" He exclaimed after tilting his head so far that I thought he was going to fall over.

"Now I want red hair." Dawon said, inspecting Junhoe's hair. "Maybe I could get it for our first comeback?" He thought aloud.

"No, I think you should do something light, darker hair doesn't suit you." Junhoe murmured stepping back yo look him over. "Maybe a pink colour would go well..."

"That's if we we have a come back." I blurted quietly but Junhoe heard it and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"Don't be so pessimistic." He said grinning as he pulled me to the mirror. "Look, you look good, we're going to debut, we are going to become famous, we are going to have weird fan fictions written about us, we are going to comeback a hundred times and you are going to enjoy it." He told me and I couldn't help but smile. He was so sincere and certain that his words were true the no one could disagree with him.

"You're too optimistic." I shook my head but he was already grinning and dragging me by my shoulder, out of the room.

"You're too pessimistic." He shrugged and I sighed as I got dragged through to the room where everyone else was getting changed into their outfits for their individual shoots, the group shoots were going to be later on.

I had no idea what was going on as I got dragged around the room to a person who sent me to another person who gave me clothes and sent me somewhere else. I had never had that sort of thing go on before and I was rushed around into clothes and out of clothes, in front of a camera then having some down time then back in front of a camera. It was all so fast and before I knew it, it was the group photos.

We were all in, pretty much, the same outfit and I sighed as I got left to lie in the chair while they began to position other people.

I tensed up when I realized that Seungbo was in the same group image as I was. It was strange, he didn't stop staring throughout the entire process and even the one they used later had him looking directly at me as I tried to look at the wall, anything away from him.

I don't know what suddenly brought it on but I felt like I couldn't face him.

Kid was odd as normal, being all smart and straight laced through some of the pictures and others, that had to be cut, he was pulling strange faces at everyone, trying to lighten the mood. He felt like a fun uncle that always aims to make you laugh, no matter what, when or where. He was the oldest so maybe he felt like he had a responsibility to make sure we were taken care of...?

It wasn't long before the next day when we began filming and then after that our schedule got really packed. Everyone was running around after everyone else and no one had their head screwed on properly.

The dancing scenes didn't;t take as many re-takes as I had thought there would be but there were several different places that we had to film at. Luckily it was just a dancing music video because it would have taken a lot longer to film otherwise and I felt like it was starting to get awkward between Seungbo and I (that was probably one sided though).

After that it wasn't long before we started filming our 'Artistic Project' for our debut.

"You seem nervous." Seungbo said as we stood on the football pitch waiting for the film crew to get ready.

Seungbo was cold (he would never admit it) but I could tell. He hadn't lived Korea properly for a while and was used to the warmer weather of Dubai.

"I'm fine." I denied "Just cold. What about you, you look like you're about to freeze!"

"I'm fine." He smiled pulling down the sleeves of his jumper to cover his hands. "I'm not too cold."

"Your idea of too cold is when your blood becomes ice. Do you ever think about yourself?" I asked. He always seemed so focused on anyone but himself.

"Hey, Minseok!" Junhoe called. "What do you think? Bandana... no bandana?" My mind froze. The situation had just suddenly changed and I knew nothing of fashion.

"Bandana." Seungbo blurted, saving me from the random question. "You can see your face better."

"Hey, who wants a bet?: Kid asked after turning to leave but then deciding he had to ask. "I bet, it will take over twenty minutes before any sort of filming starts."

"Your probably right." I sighed, rubbing my arms and looking over to the groups of people who were all either standing around cameras or standing around talking about the episode we were about to film.

"I bet 10 minutes or less." Seungbo countered. "But what are we betting?"

"Part way through the episode, the loser (or losers) must make a scene big enough to get everyone's attention, then after buy the winner (or winners) food." Kid said, obviously having had thought about it before confronting us with the idea of a bet.

"I'm in." Seungbo agreed with a smirk.

"I don't know..." I muttered, more concerned about the embarrassment rather than the money.

"Oh, come on." Seungbo pushed. "I get it worse, you two can split the embarrassment and the bill, I would have to pay for both of you and do something stupid alone." I still wasn't sure though... "Please." He said with a grin and a puppy dog face so I sighed and ended up agreeing.

Sure enough, Junhoe and I lost and ended up yelling then doing a strange anime pose as Seungbo clapped like a seal. He probably already knew how long it was going to take, I don't know how he did but he did... I just have to figure out how to prove that he knew... and prove that it was possible to know...

After we did the dramatic scene Seungbo started talking more with Anthony... 

I don't know why, but it bugged me. He had been laughing and joking with me not long ago but now suddenly he was more interested in a different conversation, excluding me entirely. I kept on trying to get in between them but overtime I did I felt more lost as I heard them speak in English. It felt almost like betrayal... but I knew there was nothing to feel betrayed over. He was just a friend... 

When did I start thinking of him as a friend? When did I start thinking further enough to denbigh that we were more than friends?

For the first time in a long time I started to wonder if I really wanted to leave the group, and when Seungbo began talking to me after a short while of jealousy (I was jealous?) I knew that I was starting to like it with these people... But I wasn't quite sure what had brought on my change of heart.

__________________

A/N

Sorry for not updating in ages... I have been sorting out a lot of stuff recently and had been trying to slowly complete this chapter (with a lot of writer's block) Anyway. I read a comment and in responce, here's the chapter and thanks for helping with the writer's block (by commenting)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed, I'll try to update more frequently from now on.

:D