New Girl ~Girl Crush

Adventures of Daddy Jeong and Girl Crush {HIATUS}

Today is your first day of your new school after you flight to South Korea which is now your new home! You are still in bed with a bad case of jet lag and you wished to go to school tomorrow. Even though sleeping isn't helping your jet lag, you toughen it up and tried to endure the pain like a man! Well, you're a girl so....

Your stupid alarm clock starts making that annoying sound which made your jet lag worse coming from your sh*tty alarm clock that you wished you have thrown away. You hit the snooze button and continued sleeping with a pillow on top of your back head.

A minute later, you were peacefully sleeping which is actually a good thing cause you need sleep or you'll turn out being a zombie forth e rest of your life. Anyways, you were peacefully sleeping until that alarm clock or the "devil that would keep you awake for the rest of your life" caused you to throw it on the ground with all your might. Ahh~ Finally some peace! You went back to sleep until you hear the sound of a vacuum machine starting its engines and doing its duty to clean up whatever sh*t you have thrown on the floor for the past few weeks. 

You stood up from your bed and oh dear lord, you look like the defintion of a horror movie character! Nah I'm just kidding! I look way more worse waking up in the morning so you might wanna look away if you don't wanna be terrified for life. Anyways, you stood up from your bed and you start screaming in rage. Your veins were popping up from your neck and you looked like you were about to unleash the great beast. 

You groan and you were just " it!" You went to the bathroom looking like a zombie in the mirror and applied tooth paste on your tooth brush. Now let's skip forward to school shall we?

-Fast forward to hell (school)- (No offense to people who like school)

You were looking at the window beside you as your designated driver drove you to your new school that happens to be all 'rich' and 'fancy!'

Your limbo was parked at the side and your driver quickly opened the door for you. You see your new school and it was incredibly huge and you can see many rich kids wearing uniforms. Some were wearing famous brands that happens to be expensive.

Your driver helped you put on your backpack which later on you'll be judged and make fun of because it's not Gucci or Louis Vuitton. 

You faced to your driver making a cute pouting face hoping that she could go back home and sleep without your parents knowing. It's dangerous to just ditch school because your strict parents will punish you for that. Ugh! Jerks! 

"Sorry _______. I can't help you get out of school. I gotta have the money for my college tuition." Your driver says.

"Oh c'mon! Can't I just go to school tomorrow? I feel like I was hit by a baseball bat really hard and my jet lag is getting worse just by seeing these disgusting rich kids!" You whined.

Your driver sighs and pats you on your right shoulder. He quickly got in the limbo as fast as he can before you would pull him away. Apparently, you tried to stop him, but you were too slow.

The limbo drove away in front of you like you had been dropped off and abandoned. 

You looked back at the school and took a deep breath before you could take a step inside the school. 

"Okay! I can do this! Show these rich kids who's flawless!"  You thought.

You went inside the school campus and inside, there were many people walking around and talking. You walked around with a paper on your hand that had all your schedules. Before the bell could ring, you decided to give yourself a head start before you would be one of those new students that get late to class because they couldn't find their class and then afterwards they get in trouble on their first day.

Your first class was math. "Eww." You thought. 

You tried to find this classroom with these people on your way. You wanted to push them away but why on your first day? You're afraid that you might get in some fight with another girl or a jock if that's possible for you. 

After going through a crowd full of people pushing you, you see the classroom number.

"That's it! Now I just gotta stand near the door and wait for the bell." You thought.

You walked toward the classroom with a smile carved on your face. As you were walking toward the classroom, you bumped into someone which kinda hurt your shoulder. You were holding your right shoulder and supposedly, you also bumped that person's textbooks.

You turned around to see a guy looking really upset and he kinda looks like he's gonna kill you. I think you should run before you and that jerkface start a fight and you wouldn't wanna have your strict parents kill you. 

The guy walked over to you and you slowly walked back. Soon, you were trapped between the locker and now this jerkface. His face was close to yours and you could feel his hot breath puff out.

"What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to start a fight with me?" He angrily said.

You were at loss of words and your mouth is opened like you were about to say something. The others were glaring at you. This is it. Your first fight on your first day. Great!

"Answer me!" He yelled.

You tried not to look at him but he seems a little handsome. His clenched fist hits the locker from behind and used his fist for support of holding his balance.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Someone yelled from behind.

He turns around to see a decent looking girl with a pretty face, a great body figure, and might be the prettiest girl in school. He glared at the girl as the girl gives the 'stop it! you're causing trouble' look.

He turned back to you and gives you the death girl. He grabbed his textbooks that was dropped on the floor and left causing the others go back to what they were doing.

The girl who saved you went towards you with a smile.

"Hey sorry about that. My friend can be a little rough and angered sometimes." She said.

"Yeah I can tell. What's with jerkface?" You replied cooly.

"Jeongyeon can be grumpy at mornings. She really hates mornings." She giggled.

She? It's a girl? A girl with a handsome face? How?

"Sh-She?" 

The girl nods in reply.

"She's Yoo Jeongyeon and she's pretty popular here. Maybe because she's rich, perfect, and handsome. That's how she got the name Girl Crush." She says.

Well that explains the name. No wonder she was called 'Girl Crush' cause she's handsome and people seem to mistaken her as a man with a handsome face.

"I'm Nayeon by the way." She says gesturing you to shake hands with her.

"I'm ________." You shook hands with her.

"So who do you have for first period?" She asked.

You handed her your crumbled schedule and she goes through it. 

"Cool! I guess we have the same class except 4th period." She said handing you back your schedule.

The bell rang and everyone is now bidding their goodbyes. Lots of people are now coming toward your way and some are going upstairs where their class is at. Nayeon grabs your hand and walked you to math class.

Along the way there, you and Nayeon meet one of her friends. You stared at her friend and she was really handsome but still a girl like that jerkface you just met. I guess this is the part where Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer starts playing in the background and you just focused on her face until she tries to snap you back in concious.

"________!" Nayeon yelled in your ear.

You were back to your presence and you stopped looking at Nayeon's friend who seems to giggle a little just by the look of your eyes or your 'heart eyes' and your face is red like a tomato which will soon be even more red like it's gonna explode with a mix of falling in love and embarrassment.

"Chaeyoung this is ________. She's new here." Nayeon said.

Soon, you and Chaeyoung were shaking each other's hands which makes your face more red and now it's the time to blow up.

The three of you guys walked inside the classroom and there you meet Mr. Park, the school's biggest and gayest byuntaes. At least he isn't into girls and that way you don't get molested.

"Ah! Hello Ms. ______!" He said giving you a hug which kinda felt gay to you even though it's obvious he looks gay but he just doesn't admit it.

"It's nice meeting you! Please have a seat over there!" He added while he pointed at a desk which seems to be the back row.

You were glad it's the back row you're sitting and there isn't that much desks compared to the others. There were only two desk at the back and you're hoping you sit with no one.

You walked towards to the desk and sat down as you set your backpack next to the empty desk beside you with a smile on your face.

The second bell rings and the door opened revealing that jerkface again!

"Yoo Jeongyeon! You're too late! Detention after school young lady!" Mr. Park yells.

"Whatever!" Jeongyeon coldly said.

Oh no. I guess this is the part where she might sit on the desk in the middle row or the one next to yours. Cross your fingers! You don't want that cold girl sitting next to you.

Jeongyeon made her way to the back row without looking at you. Damn! I guess you're screwed! 

She sees that her desk was supposedly taken by your backpack. She looked at your backpack and then to you. The others were quiety watching and hoping that she ruins your life with just one insult.

"What kind of garbage is that?" Jeongyeon coldly said as she threw your backpack on your face.

Everyone was now laughing at you and giving insults to you.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon yelled as she slams her fist on the desk and stood up.

"Alright class settle down!" Mr. Park yells.

Your face was now turning red in embarrassment and it looked like you were about to cry. You just wanna go home and lay on your bed but your life has taken control by the people you now hate and your parents.

So here's what happened during math. You guys are learning.....I don't know? Some random numbers? Who cares that doesn't matter. What matters is Jeongyeon kept looking at you and she seems to laugh at you. Why? I don't know. That girl is a complete jerkface so, you ignore her. But your plan failed. She kept calling your name but changing it up in a funny way. Nayeon and Chaeyoung seem to have noticed it too and they tried to help. *sigh* This will be a long day for you...

 

The End

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

What a cold start am I right? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and sorry if there are any spelling errors or sentences that don't make sense. Have a good day and I'll see you at the Daddy Jeong chapter!