My y Boss ~Daddy Jeong

Adventures of Daddy Jeong and Girl Crush {HIATUS}

"________" means to insert your name. Enjoy this kinda dirty chapter!

 

...

 

 

Today is your first day of your tenth job. You work as an assistant for a ceo of a industry. Yeah you heard me! At first you didn't know but after you saw those hot girls in you were shocked that you got a job in a famous entertainment. There's no going back and you really need that money for your college tuition so tough it up and be a strong woman! 

You don't know anything about your boss. You think that he might be a rich boy that will only want money just by hiring actors to have on camera and that he his workers because he's . You were feeling nervous and scared at the same time and that you'll have to work with a old man. Just by thinking about it, you were starting to regret getting this job. The only reason why you needed this job was how huge the company is and that they'll pay you ten times better than your last ten jobs. It's ashame that you're a girl that has to deal with ual harrassment and . Only reason why you quit those jobs. (A/N: Hi! If you're a guy, just pretend you're a girl)

You see the building but you gotta get pass through the security guard and show your ID. You went through your bag and grabbed your wallet where your ID was at and showed it to the security guard with a rather fine moustache. He pressed a red button and the gate opens. You successfully passed through the gate just by showing your ID and start going around the parking lot finding a parking space. 

The parking lot was packed and you have nowhere else to go except you gotta go all the way from the back where the building was too far away. You sighed and decided to go for it.

You stopped the car and there was a parking space for your crappy old car. But the problem is, the parking space had vomit in it. You gagged but it's the only way. You parked the car over the vomit and decided to just let it go and pretend it's not there.

You got out of the car and looked under to see vomit under your car. Luckily, it wasn't touching any of your tires or any of the car parts. You put on your one-strapped backpack and walked to the building.

As you got to the front, you took a look of the building and took a deep breath before even going in.

"Come on! I can do this! You are a strong woman! I know you can do this! Hwaiting!" You said to yourself.

Now that's the spirit! 

You pushed the door and went inside and saw posters of men and women doing . Some of them were women in and some goes the same thing for men. But don't forget gay cause there's lots of them also. 

You see a woman behind the desk looking on her computer and typing onto her keyboard. She was wearing glasses and had her hair tied. She's pretty but you're not attractive to women. You approached the woman and she looked at you and smiled.

"Hi I'm kinda new here and I'm actually the-"

"Oh yeah! You're the new assistant for Daddy Jeong. And you're on the 8th floor where Daddy Jeong's office is at. Other workers also have their office there too but just go straight to Daddy Jeong's office." She cuts you off.

Your mouth was still open but no words came out of your mouth because the lady cuts you off. You nodded and went straight to the elevator.

"Daddy Jeong?"  You thought as you were walking to the elevator.

You pressed the button and the elevator opens. You went inside and pressed the button to the 8th floor. 

The elevator opens and there were different rooms. One was the board meeting room, the other was for photoshoot, the other one was for directing movies, and the most important, the office room. There were two transparent doors and you can hear other workers talking and the sound of the pushing keyboards inside. You took a deep breath before going in.

"I know it's a company but, you need that money! I know you can do this." You said to yourself.

You put your two hands on the two doorknobs. You took another deep breath and start twisting the door knob slowly.

"GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T DO THIS!" You yelled.

"Um hi..." Someone said from behind.

Your eyes widened. You slowly turned around to see a familiar girl in front of you.

"Mina! Oh thank goodness I'm not alone!" You said.

Mina giggles from your dorkiness. 

"Yep I'm here! Why were you yelling?" She asked.

Your mouth opens like you were gonna say something. Apparrently you froze and have nothing to say to Mina's question for you. She laughs and opened the door revealing many workers in the office. You looked around the huge office. The office was neat and perfectly fine and there were many people brainstorming of ideas for the next movie.

There were some posters of women. You shivered in disgust after you saw one that had um.....you know *whispers* pubic hair.

You followed Mina to her office which was next to your boss's office. She placed down her paper works on her desk and sat down on her leathered chair. You stood in front of Mina's desk awkwardly and kept your mouth shut.

"So, I got a few things to say of working as an assistant." Mina said.

You nodded and you listen.

"First part of your job is always arriving at Daddy Jeong's mansion ready to have her paper works she asked you to do and a latte on your hand." She said.

You nodded as you were taking notes on a notebook.

"Second is you gotta do things for her always. You answer questions for her, you get her things she wants, and you do everything for her when asked to do." She added.

​​​"And last part is......well, just basically do everything for her." She added.

You wrote the last thing you heard from Mina and you nodded.

...

You followed Mina out of her office and stood next to your boss's office.

A man was next to the transparent door looking outside of the office. As the man looked back at Mina, he gave her the look. You looked at Mina and saw a smirk carved on her face. You were nervous and you felt the need to go back home. 

You patiently wait for your boss to arrive. The only thing you know about your boss is that it's a she. Luckily it isn't some erted man that wants to go through your pants. Unless your boss is a lesbian, then you're screwed. 

​"Psst!" You whispered to Mina.

"Why is my boss named Daddy Jeong?" You added.

Mina laughs a little.

"This is a company. Obviously this chick likes to be called daddy or moaned daddy. She is one big playboy in this hell!" Mina replied.

You were disgusted that you have to call your boss daddy. You really regret having this job and you were starting to not care about the money. Don't quit yet. Maybe this job fits you.

The door opens revealing two big bodyguards walking towards to you and Mina. Mina was smiling and you were nervous. You were shaking a little and you were curious of what she looks like. Finally, the bodyguards stopped walking because you're in their way but, the two bodyguards in front of your boss stepped aside and revealed a blonde haired girl wearing a white buttoned shirt, black jeans, black shoes, and a black jacket hanging on her right shoulder while she holds it with her right hand. 

Your eyes widened of how hot your boss is. No girl looks THIS hot! 

"Damn! That explains why she's called Daddy Jeong." You thought as you were looking at perfection.

Oh hot diggity damn! Just look at this true daddy here! Her eyes are full of lust and that jawline tho! And her skintone is just true perfection! And we could never miss the important part, her smirk. The smirk carved on her face is the important part of looking like a daddy. 

You were distracted by your y boss and soon a little saliva was close to coming out of your mouth. You were being elbowed by Mina but you didn't feel it because you were "too busy" thinking of how she would be like in bed. Oh my god stop thinking dirty! Did you forget that you're straight?

"Um __________, are you okay?" Mina asked.

Finally you came back to your senses. Enough of staring how hot Daddy Jeong is. 

"Daddy Jeong this is ___________. She's your new assistant." Mina said.

Daddy Jeong starts getting closer to you as she looks straight into your eyes. Your body was heating up and pretty much your whole face is red. She walked around you thoroughly taking a good look of your body and obviously your . You never move an inch until she's done looking at you. 

"She seems young and cute." She says as she was taking a look of you.

"My style." She added as she slapped your bottom.

You let out a gasp causing Daddy Jeong to look back at you with a smirk carved on her face. But for some reason, you're not scared of your boss's harrassment towards you.

"She seems okay. Now excuse me, I gotta take care of some dirty business." She says and went inside her office.

During Work

You were sitting at a chair with a clipboard on you and a disturbed expression. You were hearing some weird noises coming from your boss's laptop and it's distracting you from working on a couple of paper works. The noise you're hearing is and from the looks of it, your boss seems to like it only if you look really closely at her face. 

You swallowed your saliva as the female's moans seem to be getting louder and louder meaning that she might reach her . You took a quick look at your boss's face and she looked serious but on the inside she seems to like it. You could clearly see that there's something going on down her pants.

Your mouth opened a little of what you had noticed of what she was doing. 

"Is she....Oh dear lord! Don't tell me she's..."  You thought.

Your eyes widened and you were really shocked. You stood up and went straight to the door until Jeongyeon stopped you.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"U-Um I gotta go to the bathroom." You nervously said.

You looked back at her and she nodded continued ing.

You ran out of the room and straight to Mina's office.

"SHE HAS A !" You yelled causing Mina to jump.

"Yeah......You didn't know?" Mina replied.

You put your hand on your heart and it was beating at a fast pace. Your face was red and your body was heating up again. You sat down in a chair and thought about it over and over again.

"How am I gonna go back there again?" You asked Mina.

"Just casually go in. It's not a big deal." Mina said as she got up from her leathered chair.

"And plus, I gotta go take these to Daddy Jeong so you're lucky." She added as she opens the door.

You followed Mina back to Jeongyeon's office feeling shocked. She opens the door and revealed Jeongyeon reaching her . She makes an face and came which caused you to have your mouth wide open.

"Yah! Can't you knock?" She yells.

Mina closes the door and had a "yikes" expression on her face.

"Maybe later we can come back in." Mina said.

You nodded in agreement.

 

The End

 

...

 

Hope you guys liked it. Sorry if there are any mistakes or sentences that don't make sense. See you guys in the Girl Crush chapter! <3