The Boss is Jealous? ~Daddy Jeong

Adventures of Daddy Jeong and Girl Crush {HIATUS}

You've been working in the industry for a week now. It's pretty hard to deal with the actors and the movies but the most hardest thing you've ever worked in your whole life is your boss. You do things for her and you live in a mansion with her from now on. It's pretty embarrassing to call her 'daddy' in public. There'll be many people staring at you weirdly after calling a woman in suit 'daddy.' Some recognized her and asked for an autograph since she's been in the industry for so long. You want to quit your job because of the hardwork you've been doing like bathing her, doing her paperworks, giving her a , a , etc. That's not the only thing that has stressed yo out. Every night, you hear moans, groans, bed squeaking, and skin slapping next door. It's pretty worth it, and maybe you get to get paid hundreds or probably millions... Let's get on to the story shall we?

...

Today is your payday and you're hoping to get paid lots of amount of money. You're sitting on the couch watching since everything on Jeongyeon's tv is filled with adult tv shows. You smell the scent of coffee on your coffee mug you're holding. Your eyes were red, you got dark eyebags, and you looked really tired. You'd go back to sleep but it looks like your boss is still doing her "business" with a co-worker at this hour. 

You turned off the tv and went upstairs and then passed through the room filled with lust and moans. You laid down on your queen-sized bed with moans and groans being heard next door. With all of this shenanigans, you still slept through all of it since you're starting to get used to it. You wanted stay in this bed forever until you recover your fatigue. You didn't want to go to work today and you're hoping that Jeongyeon will let you stay at the mansion resting and getting your energy back. She'll understand.....for sure.

An hour passed by and the moans were gone after Jeongyeon had released her hot cream inside her "victim's" womanhood. You had noticed that and you were relieved that it's over. You cracked a smile in your sleep and continued to rest.

The sound of the door being opened caused your tired eyes to be opened. You see Jeongyeon with her messy blonde hair with her clothes messed up, sweat dripping down her side face, and her zipper still ped. You sighed and went back to sleep ignoring your boss who smelled like . 

She laid down next to you with your back facing her. She starts rubbing your back causing you to feel ually harrassed as you can feel her hard erected member poking your cheeks. You slapped her hands and continued to rest.

"Wow. Such a feisty woman..." Jeongyeon calmly said.

You ignored her as you were peacefully sleeping hoping she won't you. You can tell that she was leaving as you felt her body get out of your bed and making her way to the door until......Fire by BTS starts playing causing her to stop. You opened your eyes in panic and saw the caller ID which was Mina who was calling. You had no choice but to answer her call since she is also one of the workers who needs to be respected.

"Hello?" You said on the phone.

Jeongyeon was looking at you while you were on the phone with Mina. She smiled and left the room.

"_______! I came here to tell you that today is when Daddy Jeong has to meet her father and her younger sister Chaeyoung. Make sure to inform her that so she doesn't forget." Mina said and then hang up without letting you say anything else.

These days, Mina has been strict ever since your 4th day at work. You no longer talk to her except for work. You weren't sure if she's still your friend and your co-worker but you decided to let it go.

You got out of bed and made your way to the bathroom like a zombie and did all your morning routines as usual. You're now in front of Jeongyeon's door to her room waiting for her to reply your knock on the door. No response from her came out so you knocked once again. No response came out so you decided to knock a few more times. As you were about to knock, the door opens revealing one of your co-workers coming out of the room along with Jeongyeon.

"Hey ______!" Your co-worker said and left after you had waved at her in response.

You see Jeongyeon already dressed in her suit which made her look like a daddy as usual. You were about to say something until Jeongyeon has cut you off.

"I already know what we're doing." Jeongyeon said and grabbed your hands.

You were going downstairs with your right hand locked onto Jeongyeon's left hand while your left hand was holding her coffee.

The driver then opens the door to the car and both of you guys had got inside together. You fastened your seat belt and gave Jeongyeon her coffee with a smile from her in response. Don't even get me started with her smile. She may be daddy material but she can be a cutie sometimes. Her smile adores you to start fangirling and doing a couple of cartwheel while you feel your heart fluttering you and saying that you should start getting a girlfriend! Wait, but aren't you straight?

...

Finally, you and Jeongyeon had arrived at an unknown location where Jeongyeon's father and her younger sister would be there. You got out of the car and saw the building which happens to be a strip club. 

Your mouth opens in shock. Wow, you finally get to experience what would it be like to be at a strip club.

After passing the bouncer, you went inside and saw strippers pole dancing, leading guys to a room where you could get a , and drunk old men acting like a crazy man as they throw money at the strippers. At least it's not that worst than giving your boss a ...

...

You looked around trying to find Jeongyeon's younger sister Chaeyoung as you were feeling curious of what she would look like. Is she also like Jeongyeon? Does have a man's "soldier" like Jeongyeon? 

"______!" Someone calls your name from behind.

You turned around to see a short haired girl who is also short coming towards you. 

"Is this her?" You thought.

She grabs your hand and kissed it like a real gentlemen which kinda made you feel like you were royalty. She seems to be different than Jeongyeon. The way she dresses. Her style is casual while Jeongyeon wears suits alot. Her manners seems just right while Jeongyeon just coldly stare at you and say nothing to you. Yeah, that's it...

"It's nice meeting my unnie's assistant. What a pretty girl!" Chaeyoung said in a calm mannered voice.

You're flattered. Such kind words!

Jeongyeon then came out of nowhere and stood between you and Chaeyoung like a wall blocking the two lovebirds from ever having a happy relationship. Jeongyeon gave you the cold look and went back to Chaeyoung doing the same and dragging her to a table where a man was sitting having a drink all alone.

You decided to follow them to the table. As you got there the man stood up and hugged you like he was happy to see you.

"Oh! It is nice to meet you ______!" The man said shaking your hands after the hug.

I'm guessing this might be Jeongyeon's father...

You felt like you were Jeongyeon's girlfriend and now you were being introduced to her parents before discussing marriage between you and Jeongyeon. Her father gestures you to sit down next to Chaeyoung who scoots down to make a space for you to sit. You smiled and sat down to the well mannered girl. Chaeyoung looks like she's the same age as you. Maybe this might be your chance to finally date a girl!

...

After you have met Jeongyeon's father and Chaeyoung, you guys had breakfast together and the whole time you couldn't stop looking at Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon seems to notice your actions causing her to rage and hit her fist on the table which made the rest of this table jump in surprised and question why she had done that.

After the breakfast at the strip club which is very weird because that was a strip club and you guys had breakfast there, you guys decided to go to place where it could make you happy. And by happy I mean not but happiness. 

You drove to Myeongdong where all of you guys decided to buy some new clothes except for Jeongyeon's father who's only gonna pay for everything. And apparently, the breakfast back at that strip club was an "appetizer" which means more food to go on your stomach.

You went to mall and had went to a store that sells both men and women clothes which is "your style" and also Chaeyoung's style since everything is mostly casual. Jeongyeon on the other hand looked uninterested about two things. One, the clothes here aren't her style. Two, you and Chaeyoung seem to be having together. 

Jeongyeon walks around the store looking at casual clothes in the men section with her black jacket hanging from her shoulder with the support of her right hand which was holding the jacket only having her tie and her white buttoned shirt and the disgusted look on her face every time she sees these clothes.

On the other hand, you and Chaeyoung were busy looking at clothes together. You find the one that caught your attention and tried to grab it out until you and Chaeyoung both had your hands touching each other and also the clothes you and Chaeyoung both wanted. The two of you guys locked eyes to each other causing you to blush. Chaeyoung took her hand away the clothes you wanted and let you have the clothes.

"N-No it's okay you can have it." You said.

"No it's fine. You can have it." Chaeyoung smiled and continued to look through the clothes.

...

"That ! She can't take her away from me!" Jeongyeon angrily said.

"Huh?" Jeongyeon's father said looking confused.

Jeongyeon ignored her father and continued looking at her sister like she was planning to kill her or something. She marched right up to you and dragged you to a fitting room.

"Don't ever talk to Chaeyoung. Don't ever look at her or go near her. You stay with me!" Jeongyeon said almost yelling at you.

You started shaking as her hands gripped onto your body tightly and hoped she wasn't gonna you. Instead, she coldly left leaving you dumbfounded but also scared of her. And then you realized, she's jealous.

 

The End

 

...

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if there were any mistakes, spelling errors, words that are missing a letter, or sentences that don't make sense. I'll see you at the Girl Crush chapter!