chapter 4

TRY TO REMEMBER

After the long tiring flight ,even with their lovely moment and long conversation and sleeping on each other shoulder , finally they landed on korea ground.

When their feet finally were touched the ground , they sighed in relief and stretched their body. 

 

“That was so long.”

 

“yup………. I wanna go home and sleep like a dead log.”

 

Kyuhyun grinned at his hubby’s comments.

 

“So let’s go home and take some rest. I bet mum is already waiting for us.” Kyuhyun grabbed his hubby’s hand and started to walk.

 

Eunhyuk just looked at their hands, he remembered the past , when for the first time kyuhyun grabbed his hand and made him to follow when he saw Yunho tried to molest him with trapping him in a corner of their school that he was sure no one would go there but he was dead wrong .

 

He smiled unconsciously and hold kyuhyun’s warm and big hand tighter. He loved how everything about them match perfectly , actually he loved everything about their relationship but just one thing now bothered him and that was kyuhyun’s amnesia. He really didn’t like that kyuhyun now couldn’t remember anything about their past or it was better to called it their love story. Yes love story , they used to love each other , it wasn’t like that they don’t love each other anymore absolutely he feel more love right now but he just feel insecure with this new state and the lack of old memories.

 

Finally they exit the airport and take a cab to Eunhyuk’s old house.

 

The whole way they both were watching the city through the window while holding each other hand and shared sweet moments. The city didn’t change much but in their eyes seemed a lot. 

 

When they arrived , they saw a familiar sight of Eunhyuk's folks house. Kyuhyun knew this house , he remembered it but just he remember the part that when he was in junior high that they had neighbour that had 2 sons but he always doubted the second son of the family because he never saw him before. Even with the fact that he couldn't remember how Eunhyuk turned from a doubted existance boy to his hubby but he was sure he would do anything till he remember most of them. With this thought , he felt so proud of himself, he always remembered that he was so full of himself when he compared his duties as a hubby with his other friends and colleagues. That made a smirk crept on his face.

 

"You look creepy kyu." Eunhyuk nudged him.

 

"Why?" Kyuhyun whined.

 

"What's with that creepy smirk on your face when we exactly had arrived and wanna meet and greet your parents?"

 

"What? A smirk? But i didn't even notice thay i smirking." He didn't believe he smiked. He was proud so he should smiled but why smirk?

 

"Don't have any naughty idea kyuhyun. I won't let you make your folks having a panic attack because of their evil son."

 

He said and took his luggage with himself while heading to his in-law's house.

 

And then realization hit kyuhyun. So Eunhyuk thought he would do sth fiendish, that's nice. He smiled and brought other suitcases to the front door while Eunkyuk rang the bell.

 

"But i didn't think about somethinf fiendish baby , i swear."

 

"Ahhh..... you always swear kyuhyun but all of them are just some fibs."

 

"I swear to our love........." kyuhyun said that without any control or realization with a serious tone.

 

Eunhyuk was shocked. He couldn't believe kyuhyun used the swear that he used to use in past. He turned around and looked at his husband eyes with lots of emotions but the most important one was absolutely love.

 

They stared in each other eyes until the door opened but they didn't noticed. It was so hard for them to be aware of what happened around them when they stayed and stared in the each other eyes. It seemed like the world and time had stopped or they were on a different world. Both whispered a soft I LOVE YOU to the other until someone cleared his throat fakely and tried to get some attention from the young couple. But absolutely he was kyuhyun's dad and kyuhyun had inherit his dad fiendish and teases.

 

"Did we interupt sth? If you want we can return and you to continue with your love show?" He said while smirking.

 

He got the young couple attention while both boys were blushing and finally kyuhyun as one who wear the pants decided to complain but it was more like whinning.

 

" Dad!!!!!what was that? We were just lost in our sweet moment that actually you ruined it successfully and look what you have done?" He pointed to Eunhyuk's rosy face and carried on " so you have to take the responsibility." He wore his develish famous smirk.

 

And his dad sure that he had to paid his son nice. he got trapped with his son.

 

"What do you want as a payment son?"

 

"Let us stay at your house until we make our house ready." He smirked.

 

Kyuhyun knew better than anyone what that meaned. If they stayed there , his mother would be busy with them and the  attention he inherit from his dad would made his dad insane. Yup that was the best idea.

 

The poor man looked like he was going to collapse but he had no other choice. He noded faintly and then tried to greet his son-in -law warmly before he forced to pay more.

 

"Oh Eunhyuk baby. How are you son?"

 

 Eunhyuk smiled warmly and replied politely like always.

 

"Fine dad. Sorry for kyuhyun's request."

 

"Oh it's nothing son , don't think about it . It's the least that we can do for our son, right honey?" His father said sheepishly while waiting for his wife for survive.

 

"Yup . Now let me to greet my babies too." She answered cheekily.

 

"Eunhyuk baby. I miss you so much my strawberry cupcake." She hugged Eunhyuk tightly and inhaled his scent out of the unnie.

 

Eunhyuk quickly returned the hug. He really missed his mother-in-law. She made him remember his pasted mother always. After a long tight hug full of depression and joy , finally they both decided to pull away.

 

Now it was kyuhyun's turn. He huged his mother whole heartedly. He couldn't remember the feeling but he was sure he used to love this feeling , being embareced in his mother's warm hug.

 

After a warm greeting , they both leaded to kyuhyun's old bedroom . Everything was like before he left , designed in saphire blue and black . A simple double bed in the middle of the room with a nice blue blanket on it, his night stand with some photo frames on it that one of them carried him and his husband photo when they were in highschool. The most important thing , it smelled like the past,the past that kyuhyun now can't remeber. Even for kyuhyun it felt familiar, maybe he could'nt remeber the time that he had with his husband there,he couldn't remember all the feeling he had for Eunhyuk in the past when he was a highschool boy and how he tried to hide them from other but he remembered his chilhood days and all the emotion he had there.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

Hi everyone:)

Finally i comeback:)

sorry for the late update but after a very tiring final semester exams i really needed some rest.

to be honest i was so hopeless and i had no courage to write

sorry for that but right now i come and i really try to be a good girl and update regularly like before.

for my other story , i will update them when i have enough time and absolutely some acceptable idea:)

thanks for read and support:)

WITH LOTS OF LOVE

ELA <3