chapter 1

TRY TO REMEMBER

Doctors came out from the room.

 

“ He is ok right now. You can see him.”

 

“ Thank you so much doctors.” Hyukjae said and bowed.

 

“ We will come and check him tomorrow again. If you understand sth was wrong just tell us , and I don’t want to scare you but maybe…. Just maybe , he can’t remember you .” And then , they left.

 

 Hyukjae was panicked. It meant , his husband might not remember him. What he would do if that would been happen? It meant he had to left him or worst , divorced him? Warm tears rolled down his flawless skin. Every thing that would happened but it wasn’t important at all , he just wanted his love healthy once more and it wasn’t important that how would he paid for it. He took some deep breath to calmed himself down and then approach the door.

 

Hyukjae slowly opened the door and entered without made any noises. There he was , his beloved husband leaned his head on a soft pillow aligned and looked at him with half open and tired eyes. Hyukjae approached his bed and sat on his previous chair , beside his husband’s bed. He looked at his husband’s tired eyes carefully. He was about to opened his mouth and said sth when his husband stole a march on .

 

“ I miss you Hyuk.” He smiled slightly.

 

Hyukjae’s tears rolling down his eyes , he took his husband’s hand and caress his hand gently .

 

“ I miss you too ,kyu. Miss you so much that almost make me die inside little by little.” He sobbed quietly.

 

“ shhhhhh…… it’s ok. I’m awake now. Don’t cry baby.” He tried to make calm his precious Hyuk .

 

Hyukjae smiled weakly . He was happy that kyuhyun remembered him.

 

Minutes passed and both fell in silence. They just looked at each other eyes that both had been craved so much.

 

“ I wanna hug you Hyuk.”  

      

Hyukjae smiled brightly , the smile that made kyuhyun insane . and then he moved closer until he hugged his husband. Both were melted in the addicted scent of each other.

 

They backed away after some minutes of hugging. Hyukjae sat on his chair while looking at kyuhyun’s tired eyes.

 

“ kyu , you have to sleep. You are tired.”

 

“ No , I don’t wanna.”

 

“ But you need it.”

 

“All I need right now is feeling you near me.” He wore his lovely smile.

 

Hyukjae blushed lightly and leaned in till he pecked kyu’s cheeks.

 

“ Hyuk, you get lost again.” Smiled weakly at his amused hubby.

 

Hyukjae blinked some second , then he saw his husband pointed at his lips. He chuckled and then leaned in again and pecked kyu’s lips. He pulled back alittle and they stared in each other eyes when Hyukjae confessed his love in a whisper and both smiled unison.

 

“ Now sleep. I will be here when you will awake, I promise.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded slowly and then drifted to sleep.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

When kyuhyun opened his eyes again , it was morning and the first thing he saw , was his blonde hair of his beloved husband that leaned his head on his arms and slept peacefully.

 

He tried to brought his hands up but it was difficult , he thought maybe it was because of the time that he was in the coma so his muscled got weak, so he just held Hyukjae’s hand and squeezed it.

 

Hyukjae moved alittle in his sleep and opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw kyuhyun’s eyes that stare at him , smiled.

 

“Good morning darling.”

 

“ I miss seeing your sleepy face Hyuk.” He smiled back and then continued” You had to join me on bed not sleeping on a hard chair beside my bed.”

 

Hyukjae chuckled and leaned in to peck kyuhyun’s forehead .

 

“ I would like too but you know , it’s a single bed and we are in a hospital so there was no way that I could accompany you.”

 

Kyuhyun pursed his lips and complained again.

 

“ but your body will be in a pain every time you wake up.”

 

“ It’s okay kyu, I don’t have problem with it.”

 

“ ummmm …. Hyuk…… how much time had I were in a coma?”

 

“ about 2 months.”

 

“and you stayed here all the time?”

 

“ Ofcourse yes.”

 

“ You get more skinner than before.”

 

Hyukjae hold kyuhyun’s hand tightly.

 

“ I’m okay. Believe me.”

 

“ But I can see the dark circle around your eyes from the lack of eat and sleep.”

 

“ kyu, it will go soon. Now I’m okay and will eat and sleep well.just focus on your condition ,okay?”

 

“ok”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Doctor came to his room and checked his condition , then he asked some questions and everything seemed normal , so kyuhyun just had to attend some physiotherapy sessions till he could use his muscles normally again.

 

After a week , they discharged him from hospital but he had to go there for his physiotherapy sessions.

 

when they went home , kyuhyun went to their shared bedroom directly and looked at everything carefully. He could feel how much he missed his room . He got closer to the double bed that he had in the middle of the room and sneaked under the blanket. He inhaled the scent of the bed deeply, he missed it, it smelled mixed of his and Hyukjae’s body.

He smiled idiotically .

 

“what’s that smile for?”

 

“ sth.” He smirked.

 

“ you treat creepy. “

 

“I’m not.”

 

“ Then what’s that for?”

 

“ I just wonder how Supplement we are.”

 

“And you found it now? After 2years of marrige?” Hyukjae chuckled.

 

“ 2 years?” kyuhyun whispered to himself. Why he didn’t remember of the years of their marrige?

 

“Hyuk?”

 

“Yup”

 

“would you mind to tell me about the date of our marrige?”

 

“you know it, why would I then?”

 

“ please…………”

 

“ 19th of october” he was panicked suddenly” wait kyuhyun, you didn’t remember it?”

 

Kyuhyun just stared at him , he couldn’t answer it , it made his beloved Hyukjae upset. As if Hyukjae read his mind so he begged.

 

“ kyu please , it’s about your health , don’t think about me and just answer me.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded his head.

 

And at that moment Hyukjae thought he had nothing more to loose. His body got numbed and sat on the edge of the bed with a shocked expression.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................

WOW!!!!!

Finally:) I think i have to edite this story and maybe changed some part or maybe rate it as a M story!!! I'm not sure about it.

Anyway , I hope you will like it and then support it with your comments and I'll be so glad if you had an opinion and tell it me.

Have a nice night:)

with lots of LOVE

ELA