chapter 3

TRY TO REMEMBER

Hi every one:)

New chapter , hope you like it:) 

please tell me your opinion and support it :)

with lots of love

ELA:-*

..............................................................................................................................................................................

 

They were on their way to home in a complete silence. Finally they reached the home. The whole way Hyukjae was thinking deeply, he wondered what he could do that made kyuhyun remember. They lived in Canada for 5 years and now they had all they wants , their own house , their friends , their little but full of love family , their favorite job and leaving there means loose all of them except their family. They migrated to Canada for their B.A and after 3 years that they graduated , they decided to stay there and made a new life but not as b/oyfriends anymore but as a married couple. And now after kyuhyun got amnesia , could they left everything behind and went to their country again? Did kyuhyun accept it? Did he really wanted to give a try until kyuhyun remembered everything or he should just gave up? If he would gave up then was he sure that it didn’t bother him that kyuhyun didn’t remember their sweet and lovely moments? Hyukjae was drawn in his thought and kyuhyun knew he was so busy with them so he tried hard to not bother him. Maybe kyuhyun was a quiet person but not around his husband. In all this 10 years that they knew each other , kyuhyun was that quiet just when they met each other for the first time, the time that kyuhyun hated Hyukjae. Who would think that kyuhyun would ended with the person that he one day hated that much.

 

Kyuhyun got bored that Hyukjae didn’t pay enough attention to him so he tried.

 

“ Hyuk.”

 

“…………………………………………….

 

“Hyukie.”

 

“……………………………………………

 

“Baby.”

 

“…………………………………………..

 

Kyuhyun finally grabbed Hyukjae’s hand to get his attention.

 

“Hyuk.”

 

“yup.”

 

“where are you? I have been calling you for about 5 mins.”

 

“sorry I just was thinking.”

 

“about what?”

 

“About us?”

 

“us? What’s wrong with us?”

 

“…………………..”

 

“what?”

 

“Kyuhyun , do you  remember that you forgot sth?”

 

“Ofcourse.”

 

“So why are you asking?”

 

“You think about the way?”

 

“Ofcourse. Actually I should find a way.”

 

“so what’s the result?” he sat on the armchair in the livingroom.

 

Hyukjae looked down while playing with his fingers.

 

“It’s ok Hyuk, just tell me what’s on your mind?”

 

“Do you mind if we head back to our country?”

 

Kyuhyun stared at him. Is that so important to Hyuk that he could remember everything?

 

“Is that what you want Hyuk?”

 

Hyukjae nodded his head while looking down. Kyuhyun put his fingers under Hyukjae’s chin and made him to look at him. Hyukjae avoided his eyes.

 

“Hyuk please , look at my eyes.”

 

Hyukjae looked at his eyes. And that’s it. Kyuhyun saw what he was afraid of. He caress Hyukjae’s cheek.

 

“So it’s decided. We will head back to korea. Now I know what I want.”

 

“What?”Hyukjae was shocked. He couldn’t believe what just happened.

 

“I said we will return.”

 

“Why?”

 

“what?”

 

“ I asked why?”

 

“isn’t that what you want?”

 

“How could you understand what I want?”

 

“I saw it clearly and you mention about it.”

 

“ but How?”

 

“I read it from your eyes baby.”

 

“But is it okay for you too? I mean if we leave , you have to leave your job and your friends here.”

 

“You’ll too so the situation is same for us beside I have you with me so they’re not important. For me the one who important is just you and your happiness is my duty.”

 

Hyukjae’s eyes got watery and throw himself to his beloved husband.

 

He sobbed in kyuhyun’s warm embrace. He was bearing a lot in whole this time, kyuhyun’s accident , his coma, his amnesia, his insecurity that he felt because of that amnesia. He needed to cry till just made himself calm alittle, so he cried in his husband’s warm arms until he drifted to dreamland.

 

Kyuhyun understood what was Hyukjae’s problem and he tried really hard to make it easy for him. Kyuhyun might had always known as a coldhearted proud jerk that he never ever in his life gave an attention to anyone’s problem and sadness but when it came to his husband , he was absolutely a discernment person that could realize what Hyukjae want or feel in any cases. That’s one of the reason that kyuhyun loved about his Hyukjae so much , that he could understand him easily and could made him happy or made him at ease just with his presence or talking.

 

He looked at his already sleep husband in his arms. He was as beautiful as always that he could remembered or maybe he get more beautiful everyday. He caressed his flawless face and brushed his silky blonde bangs that covered his forehead and then leaned in and kissed his forehead gently.

 

“I’ll try hard to remember what you want, just wait for me.” He whispered on Hyukjae’s forehead and then carried him bridestyle to their shared bed. He laid beside Hyukjae and hugged him tightly because he knew better than anyone that when Hyukjae was in mess he really needed support both emotionally and physically , he knew how much he needed that hug as a comfort.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

They decided to return to their country , so Hyukjae had lots of work to do. At first he had to call his mother-in-law and tell her that they want to return , second he had to call his brother in U.S and ask his permission to live in his parents house , third he had quite his job in university and the fourth and the important one , he had to pack whole the thing for their comeback. The worst was kyuhyun physiotherapy sessions , wasn’t finished yet so they had to wait more.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Soon all the things were settled and they were on airport and ready to take off from Canada.

 

They sat side by side on their seat. Hyukjae knew that kyuhyun always had problem when the plane landing and it made him sick so he had to distract him from it but suddenly he remembered the first time that he understood that so he decided to made kyuhyun remember it too.

 

Flash back

 

They were on  a plane to Canada and the plane started to take off when Hyukjae noticed that his talkative boyfriend was completely silent and it was weird. Kyuhyun never stayed quiet when he was with Hyukjae , he always had sth to say , he always nagging , complaining , saying his plans and idea or singing but never stayed quiet. Hyukjae looked at his face , he was pale , he was sure that sth was wrong with Kyuhyun. He thought maybe he had agrophobia but it didn’t seems , he remembered when they went for bungee jumping and he had no problem with it.

 

Hyukjae looked at kyuhyun worriedly .

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun just nodded but when Hyukjae hold his hand , it was cold as ice. He got more worried when he wanted to throw up. Hyukjae was always beside him that day and tried to comfort him. That thay he understood that kyuhyun had problem with taking off and if he didn’t distract him , he would get sick again. From that day , every time that they used plane , when the plane wanted to take off , Hyukjae was kissing kyuhyun deeply to made his distract.

 

End of flash back

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Hyukjae turned to his side and grabbed kyuhyun’s collar and made him get closer until they were an inch away. Hyukjae looked at his husband eyes directly and whispered.

 

“I’ll distract you as usual so don’t worry.”

 

With that , he close his distance and kissed kyuhyun deeply that made kyuhyun forgot about everything. They were n/ibbling , l/icking and practically eating each other l/ips in the public but that didn’t matter at all.

 

During the kiss and behind the close eyes of kyuhyun , he saw some pictures that showed him and Hyukjae did that before , even the time that he got sick.

 

When they parted away  kyuhyun smiled sweetly to Hyukjae.

 

“Thank you for always distract me in take off.”

 

With that simple sentence , Hyukjae understood that he was succeeded with his mission so he wore his lovely gummy smile that always made kyuhyun’s heart skip a beat.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................